Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 28-09-2019, 01:40 AM
Pathfinder

hearing mumbling voices coming from a fan

Hello everyone , I'm not sure where to thread this at ,please excuse me,but earlier this morning ,i had my fan on turned my air conditioner off ,it was kinda cool ,so i just used my fan , as i wss laying there i heard voices i couldn't figure out what was being said kinda mumbling low voices , i noticed my ears were tingling as i was listen to it , it didn't frightened me but concerned me abit i wss wondering if anyone has experience d this. ,if this has happend to anyone what hav u guys done to make it stop. any advice would be good. thanks
Old 30-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Master

My guess would be that its just random noise . Lots of stuff makes noise . I guess its possable some thing is trying to speak through the fan . You might record it , play with the speed , let others hear it , ect.
Old 05-10-2019, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder

Yea i didn't think about recording the sound let others here it , next time if i hear those mumbing sounds again i will thanks desert
Old 05-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I sleep with fan on 24/7 in med speed.
Sometimes fans make noise if they are old or something is coming loose.
Could that be happening could be not sure I agree when you go to bed us your phone recorder and see what happens