Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2006, 10:23 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i think you'll also find many 'sensitive' people are more prone to depression too, artists writers musicians all of them

That is absolutely true!

Kundalini.
Old 14-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account
hello kundalini, congrats again
Old 14-09-2006, 10:27 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
hello kundalini, congrats again

Lol, thank you again daisy!
Old 14-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account
your a mod now check out my suggestions on the chatroom thread tho i believe you have something in mind a little bird told me
Old 15-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Enlightener

Cinammon Concentration

I can't really add to any of this advice here so I'll just tell you how I got over my depression.
I was going through a very depressing stage in my life, and that depression was actually part of my psychotic episode.
My spiritual enlightenment came at the same time *** my psychosis so it was kind of a new life for me. After I came out of hospital I was still depressed for a number of months but it slowly started to fade, I got into a tafe course and started to create works of art. I then honed in on my musical and cinematic interests and slowly started to forget my depressing mentality.
Fast forward to now and I am consistently joyful, I always think positively, as much as I can, and at times I am almost not able to contain my inner joy.

And now even when I am depressed I am internally joyful.

I will tell you something which I think may be valuable to you.
Knowing leads to experience, thus if you know that you are depressed you will feel depressed, on the otherhand, if you know you are joyful you will feel that way.
Also, the fastest way to experience any state is just to be. Just BE happy. Hapopy at anything. SMILE and just be happy because you are smiling and you are able to be joyful, you can smile because your heart knows a secret, a secret which not many know, the secret is that you are the essence of joy, you are love, physicalized. Be thankful about this and happy too, as you know that this life is only a simulation, it is a game, it is a reality, yes, but it is not Ultimate Reality, that lies elsewhere and everywhere.
The man who wonders why he can't seem to shake his depression is missing a vital tool of life. That tool is the tool of BEING. Just be happy and you will feel happy. BEING IS THE PATH TO KNOWING WHICH IS THE PATH TO EXPERIENCE, and what you experience you feel, in your soul. For feeling are the language of the soul. I know I just repeated myself, but repetition is what makes you remember things and how you learn.

Hope this helps XXX

Enlightener

Last edited by Enlightener : 15-09-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 16-09-2006, 02:33 AM
lickuid

Thanks again everyone...
Daisy, Sure, you can put me on your HL. I'd appreciate that.
It's been a stressful couple of days at work and home, nothing too much, just a lot going on so I didn't have much time to check back in, sorry about that. I'm going to try to be more positive in spite of the work stress which is my #1 stress, and being an artisitc person (probably quite well what I've been sent here for), I'll try to find an artistic way to express that, If I do make something, I'll post hit here if you all would like to see.
Thanks everyone, love you all!
Old 16-09-2006, 01:41 PM
dreamer

If you are artistic and have a good imagination the world is your oyster lickuid.

www.thesecret.tv
Old 01-10-2006, 04:10 PM
ross

ReiKi

Hi Lickuid,

I can totally relate to your situation, as I myself had suffered with depression since my early teens until things finally came to a head in September 2002 when I had a complete emotional breakdown ( there's nothing like a breakdown for forcing a person to confront their demons, I don't reccomend it). I struggled through it until 2004 when I began to realise the source of all my unhappiness was the fact that I was living a life out of tune with my true spiritual nature. The real healing came when I found myself on A ReiKi course in July 2004 I can't emphasize strongly enough how powerful a tool ReiKi is for dealing with all obstacles in life, it is based on the principle healer heal thyself. Once you become attuned areas of your life that are holding you back come into full view and you are given the energy to deal with it. Before I always described myself as an unhappy person, now I realise I was a person experiencing unhappiness. I hope you find what you need

Ross
Old 01-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account
talking and writing definately helps, when we're depressed it can be hard to express our deeper feelings, writing them out then burning them (if they are very private thoughts and feelings) can be very helpful, i will also place you on my healing listsxxxxx
Old 01-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Ascended Master

Crying is a good thing?
Not too much crying because it gives you a headache, but if you feel like crying, do so.
I cry, regularly, and I couldn't give a flying light rod who sees it!
Better out than in, I say!

The problem (with depression) is the energies.
Negative energies that are stored / inscribed in your astral layers, mindspace etc?
By releasing them you are clearer and functioning better. Energetically and bodily. So it's all about the release.

Talking helps to release them, as too does crying.
Thinking about and mentally releasing problems is also a very good way to make a start.
The only difficulty is, when you're depressed, it's hard to think about them?
You have to push to do so, and not give up until they are gone.

Good luck my friend.
I used to be there too, and it's not a nice place.
You have my absolute support...

Love and light,

AM
Closed Thread