Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-02-2018, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder

A crime spree is my last most desperate form of self-love if society rejects my efforts to join it.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Knower
Indeed I've felt the same once upon a time.

But to me, it's just not an option anymore.
Gotta be the change you wanna see in the world. I want to see a loving and honest world, so I will not contribute anything to the opposite.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
A crime spree is my last most desperate form of self-love if society rejects my efforts to join it.
society = the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.
aggregate = a whole formed by combining several (typically disparate) elements.

you are a part of society lazydullard.

the thing which irks me about society is twofold:
1) it's determination to squelch 'individuality' [freedom] through imposing rules of comportment
2) it's incessant efforts to promote 'individuality' [self-interest] at the expense of all else
Old 07-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Knower
Good point.

The whole concept of "self and other" is causing a lot of problems.
My life changed drastically when I changed my perspective to "all is self".
Old 08-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
How did you know that common man was the worst thing you could call me?

I am an evil person, but I am challenging that identity to be sure it's best. But in terms of selfishness, I am extremely common.

It wasn't the devil that made me do it. My goal was to expound upon devil magick, which isn't covered deeply. I believe I was supernaturally supported in my selfishness. Indeed, I think being selfish is compatible with the law of attraction. Has anyone experinced this?

I did not mean to say common man, i meant to say c'mon man lol.

everybody is selfish, so thats not something to beat yourself up about.

what makes you say you are evil?

devil magick... I've seen many forms of devil magic in the world but they are mostly in the form of drugs. Thats real black magic man. esctacy, pure happiness in a pill, meth, pure motivation and drive in a pill. their gain is quick, immediate, and blissful, without putting in any effort or work. and their cost is very high, and can be life long or cause lasting damage.

doesnt that sound more like black magic to you? short term high payout , for much longer long term payout that is sometimes irreversible.

or.

some hocus pocus thoughts that probably never worked, except for the psuedo affect where your mind can make something appear real if you believe it 100%.

this is just my opinion on black magic, but the black magic of the ritual sort, the spell kind, is 90% bogus. I've seen a few that work but not on the level that most people think it does. Plus its black magic, tbh I dont think anybody really wants black magic to succeed anyways. most worry that it did succeed though. guess that is also part of dealing with black magic, its dark tendrils reach out to us even if we failed the spell. anxiety, worry, stress, negativity, these are all karmic ties to black magic, even failed black magic (although much less strong than successful black magic).

long story short, there is some effect of black magic but its nothing to worry about. worry is simply something that comes from dabbling in black magic of any sort.

let go of worry and you'll be fine. nothing really happened, it's only in your mind that you are over-thinking and keeping the connection to it strong. learn from it and let it go.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:24 AM
Newbie ;)

No. Your soul is YOUR. If your soul born of the God, it can not be changed.
Old 30-03-2018, 01:57 AM
Suspended
edit: already posted on this thread so, didnt see nvm
Old 09-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Caption is like night mare
Old 13-06-2018, 05:10 AM
Guide

You sold your soul to the devil, alright....except, it’s not the hell you read about in books...it’s the hell you have created for yourself. The devil is an aspect of you, your shadow self. You did all that all by yourself. I have to be honest, I’m a little amused by self destructive people.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The devil is an aspect of you, your shadow self. You did all that all by yourself. I have to be honest, I’m a little amused by self destructive people.
God is at best indifferent to the suffering of people and creatures on this planet, and at worst revels in it.
Strive to be different not indifferent.