Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i too keep gettin the marriage i have doen since the day i met my twin , even in my meditations i see him he is with jesus (i think thats because the connection takes me to god) and i try to blot him out but im made to dance with him suddenly im in my wedding gown and he is in his suit( which he looks even more handsome) lol , no matter ghow much i try i cnanot get away from this , but im an old fashioned girl who will only marry the love of my life and i have found him but i know this is also due to the fact that we are married spiritually

I get those visions in my head to, getting images of marrying in a cathedral(I'm not even all that religious), the wedding ring, etc. It's actually creepy though because I have never, through all the guys I've been with, ever got as far as thinking about getting MARRIED to them.

Another synchronism: my mother gave me $1.11 towards the Pizza I want to order from Hungry Howies later today(at store 111, no less )
Old 31-01-2011, 08:38 PM
LadyImpreza1111

A few times throughout my life, I saw my wedding day, but I could never see the grooms face. Same thing with making love to a person who's face I couldn't see. Then after finding my twin, I had the lovemaking dream and gradually HIS face came into focus.

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding in June of last year and all throughout the ceremony and part of the reception, all I could think was, "I'm going to catch that bouquet." It was just like an inner knowing. Then when it came for her to toss the bouquet, it landed a yard or so in front of me, and farther away from everyone else and I DOVE for it and got it. My roomate said other people dove for it too, but I don't remember anyone being near me. I didn't see any other hands reach for it. Its like it landed where it did specifically for me. When I got it, I wasn't shocked at all. Just crazy happy.