Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusmaximus
This is so true :)

You know, since meeting my twin I've felt/had a surge in my ESP capabilities. Every time I start trusting myself, my soul, my true essence, it always comes out right. Since meeting my twin I've uncovered an imposter, and wow it was crazy. He was on FB and stuff, and he was not who he said he was and I knew it.

*off the get some munchies*
ha ha ha it's amazing, you're so right about the ESP expansion .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 30-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
This is so true :)

You know, since meeting my twin I've felt/had a surge in my ESP capabilities. Every time I start trusting myself, my soul, my true essence, it always comes out right. Since meeting my twin I've uncovered an imposter, and wow it was crazy. He was on FB and stuff, and he was not who he said he was and I knew it.

*off the get some munchies*
what u mean by an imposter , did he portray himself to be good or bad????? alot fo us dont know our own true self worth there is always a reaosn for the way sumone behaves mainly due to lifes circumstances , life can mould people into what they become

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 31-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Boo*

that happens to me too.. even when im totally positive about everything theres something choking me, this weird feeling. and when i try to connect with him, i can't feel his energy. that's probably his fault... even if it's hard i try to do this... i imagine i'm gonna meet him tomorrow. and then i ask myself how would that feel? and the answer is: AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING. and i get this goofy smile on my face. and i think, with those thoughts i influence him energetically...
Old 31-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
what u mean by an imposter , did he portray himself to be good or bad????? alot fo us dont know our own true self worth there is always a reaosn for the way sumone behaves mainly due to lifes circumstances , life can mould people into what they become

He was a seducer, I know that lol. Nah, he lead me on(on Facebook, of all places ). I thought he was 18, but turns out he's a 40 year old man ! I know my TF is 34, but that doesn't bother me.

@boo* - yes I know the feeling, it comes and goes like the tide. Like at the moment. I want to feel contact, I've been sick for the past few days, with blockages and stuff. It feels as though those ailments I'm experiencing at the moment is hindering me. Almost like my higher self saying, hey, focus on your health. Sure he crosses my mind, but the connection is dimmed, or dulled, to accommodate for my own personal well being and health. So I can sit back and relax knowing, that the connection will be as intense as it was before. I like to see it as a rollercoaster ride, that intense feeling you get. It's very similar to the reactions you'd get on a rollercoaster. For some reason, I love the intensity, I love the feelings I have towards him. Its complicated, but it works out. Once you get the hang of the cycle(it's all a cycle really), you will be able to learn to let go. I don't know if this is any help, but consider this list of steps in the "process" if you will, of it all. I found it on a website(on the website I picked it from, the twin flame phenomena is called "telophilia", meaning (telo-)complete[?] (philia-)love), now I can't say that you can just match up attributes and say it is so. Only you can feel if it's so or not;

1. MEETING—Recognition, initiation, surges of energy in the head and solar plexus, enlivening of the genitals. Enlarging of ones field in relation to the other, heightening of alertness and energy level. Irresistible magnetic pull, constancy of attention and soul urge to be in each others presence.

2. QUICKENING—Spiritual acceleration, extreme heart opening, purging, purifying, nausea, awe, hope. Clearing, tidying up loose ends, nest building, talking to oneself, physical exercise to absorb tension. Alternating periods of hyperactivity (sympathetic) with heart expanding lethargy (parasympathetic).

3. RUBBERBANDING—Alternating surrender with periods of sensual indulgence as the ego tries to use and/or suppress the charge. Boundary testing, uncertainty, exploration and resolution of differences. Blowing off the cocoon through compression and expansion.

4. TOLERANCE—Bodymind gains faith, becomes stronger quieter and more peaceful. Learns to protect and allow the intense “opening” energy cycles of soul-merger. Rewiring to handle the amplified energy and kinesthetic senses.

5. SURRENDER—Attraction to spiritual intimacy as soul increasingly incarnates with the opening of the bodymind. There is a letting go of morbid thoughts and behaviors as trust develops. Eros progressively triumphs over Thanatos.

6. TRANSPARENCY—Proactive-YES AND Green-lighting Spirit. With conscious joint metamorphic alchemy there is a movement from deprivation states to co-Being. Sympathetic resonance causes the falling away of resistance and strengthens the ability to “enjoy” love.

7. SUBSTANTIATION—Maintenance of a mature equilibrium of holding the “We Space,” while still sustaining full individuation. Potent, creative, cooperative partnership, mature monogamy-(RAM)

courtesy of < http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/For...ML/003213.html >
Old 31-01-2011, 02:54 AM
DulcePoetica

OM- thank you for posting that! I'll have to take a closer look when I have more time.

I've actually been working on a timeline of my own. After reading a few recent posts on eye contact, dream communications and the like, I started thinking how our relationship has evolved so far beyond the realm of believability that I had forgotten how completely floored I was in the beginning. Back then, recognizing his soul seemed supernatural to me.

I decided to write down only the things that happen between us that defy logical explanation. I figured there had been probably 6 or 7 different types of tell-tale freaky phenomena.

So far, I had come up with 18 things that happen with him and absolutely no one else.

Anyway, tonight, woe is me. Sometime, I feel like he wishes he could put an end to our inner visits to uncomplicate his life. Tonight, it seemed like he was keeping me out. I couldn't "find him" the way I usually can. Of course, even after 5 years, I get one evening of cold connection and I think I must have been making the whole thing up all along!

Seeing your post reminded me of the list I started and it was just what I needed to snap me out of my delusion of delerium.
Old 31-01-2011, 03:54 AM
Graelwyn

Quote:
Sometime, I feel like he wishes he could put an end to our inner visits to uncomplicate his life. Tonight, it seemed like he was keeping me out. I couldn't "find him" the way I usually can.

I have been experiencing the same sensation. I am getting brief sensations of him tonight, or have been, but I think when one has a negative emotional experience, that is really bad, the connection seems to be blocked from one direction? Not sure. Of course, it is also plausible that I have simply not been in his thoughts much in recent days.

Alternatively, it could be that I have somewhat lost hope and allowed myself to slip into a sense of, 'it will never happen, I have been deluding myself' and that this blocks the connection. I have noticed that when I am thinking in a negative way like this, he doesn't seem to turn up in real life either. I do wonder about that.

It is like walking a road where you keep walking, and turning corners, and searching into the distance, but never quite reach the end.
Old 31-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Dharma Employee

I feel a little hopeless, with regard to this situation,

although i can't discuss the advice, I have been given as it is confidential, it has left me feeling that it is nigh on impossible to be in the world and achieve what is allegedly required,just to get into balance and have a chance of moving things forward

probably gonna have to just date someone else(I could have not even contemplated this, without the tablets, really as my soul was just tear at me and I would just burst into tears at the thought of moving on) and accept that the spiritual connection is all we will ever have, as it's a soul experience that needs to be thought of as such, and as much as I love her(I had a vision of us getting married one day with her in a pink dress, probably my ego mixing me into the picture there), I think I could ask that woman out 7000 times and she would keep, on saying no.

I mean as it is, I am on medication I loathe taking to keep the job , I have nearly lost in an economic climate that gets worse every day, because of the impact of this experience and she is the most, stoic, externally appearing powerhouse of strength, I have ever encountered in a woman, yet at the same time, when she is open, it is clear, she shares the same sensitivty and sensibilities as me(cynicsm, sarcasm but real heart and kindness behind all that and a terrific sense of fun and play

too much fear, misunderstandings and button pushing going on between us and the intensity can be overwhelming

I used to just feel comfortable around her and then things intensified and it was much more electric and then it got to the stage of magnetism gone crazy but yet with more fear than ever before

Last edited by Dharma Employee : 31-01-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 31-01-2011, 09:16 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
He was a seducer, I know that lol. Nah, he lead me on(on Facebook, of all places ). I thought he was 18, but turns out he's a 40 year old man ! I know my TF is 34, but that doesn't bother me.
For some reason, I love the intensity, I love the feelings I have towards him. Its complicated, but it works out.

Haha. Guys my age tend to avoid me like the plague and the few that used to be brave enough to approach me were the ones I had no interest in. Its typically men 40+ who are brazen enough to try hitting on me. It's pretty maddening.

But yeah. I'm just like you. I LOVE the intensity. With my near twin, there was intensity there and I worried that if I tried to move on, I couldn't appreciate any relationship that came later if there wasn't any intensity.
Old 31-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo*
that happens to me too.. even when im totally positive about everything theres something choking me, this weird feeling. and when i try to connect with him, i can't feel his energy. that's probably his fault... even if it's hard i try to do this... i imagine i'm gonna meet him tomorrow. and then i ask myself how would that feel? and the answer is: AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING. and i get this goofy smile on my face. and i think, with those thoughts i influence him energetically...

i just love those goofy smiles , even better when sumone sees n think u have totally lost the plot lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 31-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
I feel a little hopeless, with regard to this situation,

although i can't discuss the advice, I have been given as it is confidential, it has left me feeling that it is nigh on impossible to be in the world and achieve what is allegedly required,just to get into balance and have a chance of moving things forward

probably gonna have to just date someone else(I could have not even contemplated this, without the tablets, really as my soul was just tear at me and I would just burst into tears at the thought of moving on) and accept that the spiritual connection is all we will ever have, as it's a soul experience that needs to be thought of as such, and as much as I love her(I had a vision of us getting married one day with her in a pink dress, probably my ego mixing me into the picture there), I think I could ask that woman out 7000 times and she would keep, on saying no.

I mean as it is, I am on medication I loathe taking to keep the job , I have nearly lost in an economic climate that gets worse every day, because of the impact of this experience and she is the most, stoic, externally appearing powerhouse of strength, I have ever encountered in a woman, yet at the same time, when she is open, it is clear, she shares the same sensitivty and sensibilities as me(cynicsm, sarcasm but real heart and kindness behind all that and a terrific sense of fun and play

too much fear, misunderstandings and button pushing going on between us and the intensity can be overwhelming

I used to just feel comfortable around her and then things intensified and it was much more electric and then it got to the stage of magnetism gone crazy but yet with more fear than ever before

i too keep gettin the marriage i have doen since the day i met my twin , even in my meditations i see him he is with jesus (i think thats because the connection takes me to god) and i try to blot him out but im made to dance with him suddenly im in my wedding gown and he is in his suit( which he looks even more handsome) lol , no matter ghow much i try i cnanot get away from this , but im an old fashioned girl who will only marry the love of my life and i have found him but i know this is also due to the fact that we are married spiritually