Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2011, 09:11 AM
mashpashable

Ex Boyfriend stays away..?

The air feels thicker, warmer. When I look at him I feel like I'm looking at a part of me and when he speaks, I can almost feel his voice..like vibrations all throughout my body. I've had dreams about him being in trouble, that have actually come true. There are "coincidences" between us that are very random..we both admire the same singer/artist. My birthday is the same day as this persons and his birthday is the same day this singer was found dead. I've lived in dover NH, where my family is originally from. He lives there now..but I've lived in Maine for over ten years. We actually met in Maine for the first time, randomly. He found me at a music festival late at night. He picked me out of 1,000 other people and followed me like a lost puppy..He introduced me to an amazing group of people, from which I met more and more amazing people. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be on this website because he opened my eyes. Hes brought many great things to my life...he is my ex boyfriend. I know he realizes there is something there but I feel like he is afraid of something. When he broke up with me, I knew before he told me. He called me to tell me and we cried together. It was the only time I have ever heard him cry. I always thought twin flames had no problems with one another but we certainly have..he actually had me blocked on his facebook up until January..over a year later. I know that he's drawn to me when we are physically together. So much that he will do anything just to touch or be near me. When we are in the same room I will catch him looking at me. Sometimes I know what he's going to say before he says it. I know there is some kind of connection but every time I try to talk to him about our past relationship he will avoid me completely. Sometimes even for no reason..unless we're physically together. It makes me sad that we're apart when all I've wanted was to be near him.

I've read that twin flames have no bad feelings towards one another..so what's going on here? Is there another explaination for this other than a twin flame? I know we are connected in some way..How do I talk to him? I've been trying to keep my distance because I'm afraid he'll block me out.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Master
Hi Mashpash

I know the twin theory..and I know the type of connection in which you speak very well ( 16 yrs nearly ..).. Just send love in your thoughts and I say this will kindness ok...try and learn your own spiritual lessons .. its when we analize it that we become confused and try and box it..My journey in this was challenging..tough..lonely .. sad.. confusing .. deep.. passionate...longing..loving and so much more .. Hang in there okay ..not everyones journeys are smooth going first off and life changes as we change..
Learn what a wonderful soul YOU are in YOUR own right..

As the saying goes..
Let go Let God!

U are not alone ..many travel this path so please dont feel isolated.

Love and blessi
:)
Old 02-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashpashable
The air feels thicker, warmer. When I look at him I feel like I'm looking at a part of me and when he speaks, I can almost feel his voice..like vibrations all throughout my body. I've had dreams about him being in trouble, that have actually come true. There are "coincidences" between us that are very random..we both admire the same singer/artist. My birthday is the same day as this persons and his birthday is the same day this singer was found dead. I've lived in dover NH, where my family is originally from. He lives there now..but I've lived in Maine for over ten years. We actually met in Maine for the first time, randomly. He found me at a music festival late at night. He picked me out of 1,000 other people and followed me like a lost puppy..He introduced me to an amazing group of people, from which I met more and more amazing people. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be on this website because he opened my eyes. Hes brought many great things to my life...he is my ex boyfriend. I know he realizes there is something there but I feel like he is afraid of something. When he broke up with me, I knew before he told me. He called me to tell me and we cried together. It was the only time I have ever heard him cry. I always thought twin flames had no problems with one another but we certainly have..he actually had me blocked on his facebook up until January..over a year later. I know that he's drawn to me when we are physically together. So much that he will do anything just to touch or be near me. When we are in the same room I will catch him looking at me. Sometimes I know what he's going to say before he says it. I know there is some kind of connection but every time I try to talk to him about our past relationship he will avoid me completely. Sometimes even for no reason..unless we're physically together. It makes me sad that we're apart when all I've wanted was to be near him.

I've read that twin flames have no bad feelings towards one another..so what's going on here? Is there another explaination for this other than a twin flame? I know we are connected in some way..How do I talk to him? I've been trying to keep my distance because I'm afraid he'll block me out.

I am just curious, who is this singer? Was he from Seattle?

Twinflames don't always go along without bad feelings. It is completely normal I guess. Both are growing and learning. Sometimes things can cause a bad feeling which will disappear as fast as it had come. When I read your story I think he is your twinflame. It is all about time and development of the connection. Have faith and send him all your love when you think about him. It really works.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:38 AM
mashpashable

Thank you both for your advice..and yes, kurt cobain..How do I send him my love? When I think of him and all that he is about I get the same feeling as when we are together..such a great feeling. I did this last night after messaging him to ask if we could meet up and talk because I had some things to get off my chest. His only response was "nope". This would be one of the times I feel confused. I just know with that simple response that he really didn't want to talk to me. I told him I didnt understand and he responded with "i told you before im done talking about that. im not not talking to you but its a subject were not gonna discuss" I was going to tell him that I was sorry I was for the pain I caused him after we broke up. Because I had directed anger towards him..when really it was sadness and confusion of why he had left me like that. I've been reading a little about soul shock..could this be the case?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:45 AM
mashpashable

Nymphea, how did you know he was from Seattle?
Old 03-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Nymphea, how did you know he was from Seattle?
Hi,
Kurt actually was from Aberdeen, but later on he lived in Seattle.
Well, how did I know, I saw in your profile that you're a pisces and so was Kurt...and you wrote he was found dead. Reminded me instantly of Kurt.

I always have had a strong feeling for him too. I cannot explain it but sometimes I feel like he is around. I was 18 when he died and it was devastating. I was a huge Nirvana fan and I still am. Once I will go to Seattle to pay him some respect in "his" park.
You can send him your love by thinking of him when you're relaxed or meditating. Just feel the love flow to him. It really works.

Love,
Nymphea
Old 03-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you both for your advice..and yes, kurt cobain..How do I send him my love? When I think of him and all that he is about I get the same feeling as when we are together..such a great feeling. I did this last night after messaging him to ask if we could meet up and talk because I had some things to get off my chest. His only response was "nope". This would be one of the times I feel confused. I just know with that simple response that he really didn't want to talk to me. I told him I didnt understand and he responded with "i told you before im done talking about that. im not not talking to you but its a subject were not gonna discuss" I was going to tell him that I was sorry I was for the pain I caused him after we broke up. Because I had directed anger towards him..when really it was sadness and confusion of why he had left me like that. I've been reading a little about soul shock..could this be the case?

Could be...I think for the moment you have to let it go and leave him in his own world. Don't mention the subject, just see what happens. I know it's hard.
It causes so much pain when the other half is in denial. I am in a sort of same situation with my twinflame. But one time he will be ready to face everything like it is. Can take a little while though...
You are lucky that you can see him and speak to him, I only see my TF just a couple of times in a year and in the meantime we don't speak or text eachother at all. It's a whole different story in my dreams where he shows up almost every night and feels so close. We communicate in dreams.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:58 PM
mashpashable

I think I will take your advice and let things be for now. It is very hard..we only see eachother when it's unplanned and he lives hours away. I used to dream of him alot, when we first ended the relationship. Every dream that I've communicated with him in has had negative emotions attached to it..and there weren't many. I actually dreamt of him about a week ago for the first time in a while
Old 03-02-2011, 11:58 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Lately I've been dreaming of mine almost every night. Not necessarily him per se, but things/people that I believe symbolize him.
Any negativity I hear is pretty much related to his current situation (where he's at now) and not so much because of me.