Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2006, 12:38 PM
AL

3rd eye of knowledge

The 3rd eye of knowledge is to do with realisation, knowing the 3 aspects of time, the subtle worlds, but most important, the true natural original self, which is where the 3rd eye lives.
The 3rd eye is based on the intellect, that which retains knowledge and developes wizdom.
A deep Realisation is a true vision compared to visual things.
Seeing through the eye of wizdom than the physical eyes.
To see or not to see, this is the question.
Love

Last edited by AL : 01-10-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old 21-09-2006, 09:36 AM
mikron

Thank you AL for adding more Light on ideas about the 3rd eye ! One suggestion that I have when I am currently seeking my Higher Self and Soul , is in my meditations I always seeks to acknoledge Light in my etheric,astral,mental bodies ,in giving them full attention and consideration in a creative matrix over the course of a shortime, energy is responding to my Full Illumination , I have been working on my 3rd spiritual Initiation for the last year and its going great, others on the list try in meditation to honor those addtional bodies mention and take some time to feel the third eye in each body ! intagrate the Cosmic Light !

Namaste mikron
Old 21-09-2006, 10:42 AM
AL

3rd body

In what you are saying, are you using your 3rd eye to reach access these other bodys?.These bodys are not the 3rd eye itself I presume. Who or what is it/ are you that sees these other bodys?
Old 21-09-2006, 11:16 AM
mikron

thanks AL what I am refering to is when you have an obe in astral body or etheric plane , one uses the 3rd eye! for it is the chakra energy!vital to the Obe itself so in meditaion it is viable to work on raising Light in these bodies they become activated over time !

Last edited by mikron : 21-09-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Old 21-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Bob23

It's already open!!!

What if...whatever is seen, right now, as the singular image, on present view is the third eye?

What then...?

There wouldn't be very far to look for it would there?

www.headless.org

Old 21-09-2006, 10:17 PM
mikron

great post Bob23! Namaste mikron
Old 23-09-2006, 10:21 AM
AL

from here to eternity

Due to body consciousness, we tend to think 70- 90 years of life, yet we are eternal spiritual beings.
When we detach from our bodily role in this world, and adopt an eternal awareness, the eternal I, or eye, the book ends expand into infinity in terms of past and future, what eye am I using to see this SELF awareness. The awareness of my own ETERNAL existence.
This is truely mind blowing, worthy of sitting and grasping a hold of, often. Worthy of being aware of in every action, in every moment. An eternal being, it is awesome, we ARE awaesome beings, all of us.
It is the 3rd eye which we are using to see our true eternal immrotal nature and the eternal personality which comes with it, over time.
Eternal love and peace
Old 23-09-2006, 07:56 PM
dreamer

It seems to me that when I energise the frontal lobe of my brain, the third eye I presume, my ability to attract is heightened, it also appears that to energise this region after the initial concentration requires relaxation of the mind or surrender to fate - this ties in with various texts it appears. The greater the relaxation the greater the rumbling which seems to me to match descriptions of kundalini energy. also when in this state synchronicity increases and glimpses of a peace that is soft but unbreakable shine through which leads me to practice relaxation/surrender more. The greatest wisdom it seems comes from letting go of all worries, the greatest wisdom it seems is that by letting go you become unbreakable for what can harm that which has always been and always is?
Old 24-09-2006, 11:08 AM
developing1

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
It seems to me that when I energise the frontal lobe of my brain, the third eye I presume, my ability to attract is heightened, it also appears that to energise this region after the initial concentration requires relaxation of the mind or surrender to fate - this ties in with various texts it appears. The greater the relaxation the greater the rumbling which seems to me to match descriptions of kundalini energy. also when in this state synchronicity increases and glimpses of a peace that is soft but unbreakable shine through which leads me to practice relaxation/surrender more. The greatest wisdom it seems comes from letting go of all worries, the greatest wisdom it seems is that by letting go you become unbreakable for what can harm that which has always been and always is?

WOW! dreamer! this post is breathtaking! I'm just gonna sit and focus upon this for a while, it's amazing how much we let everyday problems affect us when in all reality NOTHING can truly hurt/harm us except our own way of thinking WE ARE TRULY ETERNAL!

peace!

develoing1
Old 25-09-2006, 10:38 AM
dreamer

Hey developing 1,

it's sometimes hard not to sound pompous when saying thankyou for these words truly are not mine as dreamer but as that part of dreamer that is also part of you (which in actuality is the whole of dreamer, if this makes sense for we are one) - but thankyou.
Closed Thread