Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 01-06-2018, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
My Heart was broken in 2011,not by a lover but a very complicated Father/Daughter relationship.
OMG! no wonder we get along like a house on fire!

I could tell you a story that will break your heart all over again in regards...I had my heart broken twice and haven't been able to feel anything but God's love ever since.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:35 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
OMG! no wonder we get along like a house on fire!

I could tell you a story that will break your heart all over again in regards...I had my heart broken twice and haven't been able to feel anything but God's love ever since.

Maybe this is where the Block is...Can you remember that experience without feeling pain?Can you see its purpose and teaching's?

I look back at my Experience as the key to Kundalini,there is still a little pain as it is still not resolved and I am reminded of my Experience daily with Syncronicities connected to the pain.
At the start the sync's confused me but now the sync's remind me of God's power over us all and I see the joy in the sync's and my heartbreak.

I wouldn't see myself as a "shakti veteran" as I am fairly new to it but I do understand I have moved along quickly....possibly due to work done in my previous life.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Maybe this is where the Block is...Can you remember that experience without feeling pain?Can you see its purpose and teaching's?

I look back at my Experience as the key to Kundalini,there is still a little pain as it is still not resolved and I am reminded of my Experience daily with Syncronicities connected to the pain.
At the start the sync's confused me but now the sync's remind me of God's power over us all and I see the joy in the sync's and my heartbreak.

I wouldn't see myself as a "shakti veteran" as I am fairly new to it but I do understand I have moved along quickly....possibly due to work done in my previous life.
The block was there before this and probably caused it, but since it happened, it has been much worse.

I sort of put it to the back of my mind and tried living as if I never had kids in the first place. I usually function this way.

I can recall the experience without any pain.

I cannot see the purpose and teachings beyond the fact that I need to give up ALL attachments and that I was nothing more than a biological incubator.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:11 AM
Master
Ever since my two girls were very small and throughout their teens, they said stuff like; "you may have given birth to me, but you are not my real mother"...they also said similar things to my ex husband "you are not our real parents" and whenever I asked them "okay, so who is your real mother then?" I would get "I don't know, but all I know is that it's not you".

I tried hugging them, I got pushed away...I told them I loved them and got "no you don't". I tried taking them for picnics, to the zoo...getting interested in what they were doing, trying to accept them...but they would just lock themselves in their room, saying "I will go nowhere and do nothing with you" and they spent most days chatting with their friends on the phone or playing with the Nintendo...we tried counselling, they refused to go...every approach was met with hatred and hostility and in the end, they resented us for bringing them into the world...saying that they did not ask to be born and it was selfish of us to have children.

When they were 18 (legal age) they left home, gave no forwarding address, no phone number...nothing and that was 18 and 15 years ago respectively...haven't heard from them or about them ever since.

For 5 years I cried my heart out and then, I buried their picture in a grave and performed the 'last rites'. It was over.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:17 AM
Ascender

Quote:
The block was there before this and probably caused it, but since it happened, it has been much worse.

I sort of put it to the back of my mind and tried living as if I never had kids in the first place. I usually function this way.

I can recall the experience without any pain.

I cannot see the purpose and teachings beyond the fact that I need to give up ALL attachments and that I was nothing more than a biological incubator.

Giving up all attachments is a learning.
If the block was there already then that's what needs attention.
I can relate,I was a sperm donor and the life that grew from it,does not know I exist but I know of her....that's my conundrum
Old 01-06-2018, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Giving up all attachments is a learning.
If the block was there already then that's what needs attention.
I can relate,I was a sperm donor and the life that grew from it,does not know I exist but I know of her....that's my conundrum
I related my entire tale of woe above and I am also sorry to read of your experiences.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:28 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Ever since my two girls were very small and throughout their teens, they said stuff like; "you may have given birth to me, but you are not my real mother"...they also said similar things to my ex husband "you are not our real parents" and whenever I asked them "okay, so who is your real mother then?" I would get "I don't know, but all I know is that it's not you".

I tried hugging them, I got pushed away...I told them I loved them and got "no you don't". I tried taking them for picnics, to the zoo...getting interested in what they were doing, trying to accept them...but they would just lock themselves in their room, saying "I will go nowhere and do nothing with you" and they spent most days chatting with their friends on the phone or playing with the Nintendo...we tried counselling, they refused to go...every approach was met with hatred and hostility and in the end, they resented us for bringing them into the world...saying that they did not ask to be born and it was selfish of us to have children.

When they were 18 (legal age) they left home, gave no forwarding address, no phone number...nothing and that was 18 and 15 years ago respectively...haven't heard from them or about them ever since.

For 5 years I cried my heart out and then, I buried their picture in a grave and performed the 'last rites'. It was over.

That is so confusing.It makes no sense as to why they turned against you.
Maybe that is the block,you don't know why it happened.

My story is a bit of the same stuff, as my daughter thinks another man is her father.He is her Dad and they are family but I wonder would it benefit her to know me ,but at the expense of a big family secret being revealed
Old 01-06-2018, 07:30 AM
Ascender

Quote:
I related my entire tale of woe above and I am also sorry to read of your experiences.

Don't be sorry for me as It awakened me and nothing else would have.I am not sorry just a bit unsure.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
That is so confusing.It makes no sense as to why they turned against you.
Maybe that is the block,you don't know why it happened.

My story is a bit of the same stuff, as my daughter thinks another man is her father.He is her Dad and they are family but I wonder would it benefit her to know me ,but at the expense of a big family secret being revealed
I don't know either, my friend and all I could ever think of is that karma made an error somewhere along the line.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:39 AM
Ascender

Quote:
I don't know either, my friend and all I could ever think of is that karma made an error somewhere along the line.

I don't think there are errors at this shakti level.
perhaps you and I were **** parents in another life and karma is balancing itself out by giving us family type pain but at the same time it has given us tremendous love from God