Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 01-06-2018, 03:38 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I also get the feeling we'll not see the OP again. Let's see if my intuition is wrong.

There was a sync when he posted and thats why I got interested in him.
perhaps he rose her quickly and is now merged with infinite consciousness
Old 01-06-2018, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
There was a sync when he posted and thats why I got interested in him.
perhaps he rose her quickly and is now merged with infinite consciousness
Since when is that an excuse not to post on these forums?
Old 01-06-2018, 04:20 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Since when is that an excuse not to post on these forums?

Lying on the floor of his bedroom in ecstatic bliss unable to comprehend what an internet forum is...knowing everything at once may take him a while to adjust to.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Lying on the floor of his bedroom in ecstatic bliss unable to comprehend what an internet forum is...knowing everything at once may take him a while to adjust to.
Touche.

Today has been one of those weirdly humorous ones....which is a welcome break.

I SO need to get into that state myself once more.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:33 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Touche.

Today has been one of those weirdly humorous ones....which is a welcome break.

I SO need to get into that state myself once more.

I noticed you blew off some steam on another thread and there were numbers strewn across the floor LOL...I know I'v said to you about karma and releasing it to nobody but that's my way and that's how I advise,,,its not for everyone..
Take what you want from me and leave what doesn't resonate.
Maybe blowing it off is worth the karma as some people need to be educated(in our view)There wasn't any evil in it anyway so the karma may be a spilt cup of coffee and the cream bun ate by a squirrel.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
I noticed you blew off some steam on another thread and there were numbers strewn across the floor LOL
Yes, my love. What you just witnessed is only the tip of this iceberg. When I fully 'stand in my power', the earth itself shakes and that's what I'm terrified of.

It has been about 6 months since I was last:

Quote:
Lying on the floor of my bedroom in ecstatic bliss unable to comprehend what an internet forum is...knowing everything at once.

However, that has nothing to do with the way the energy chooses to express itself and yet, repressing it is causing my body to retaliate in a nasty way.

I need a way to get my 'ya ya's' out and crumbling the whole psyche of others doesn't count - although they fully deserve it when they "provoke the Ministry".
Old 01-06-2018, 04:55 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Yes, my love. What you just witnessed is only the tip of this iceberg. When I fully 'stand in my power', the earth itself shakes and that's what I'm terrified of.

It has been about 6 months since I was last:

Lying on the floor of my bedroom in ecstatic bliss unable to comprehend what an internet forum is...knowing everything at once.

However, that has nothing to do with the way the energy chooses to express itself and yet, repressing it is causing my body to retaliate in a nasty way.

I need a way to get my 'ya ya's' out and crumbling the whole psyche of others doesn't count - although they fully deserve it when they "provoke the Ministry".

"How to Tame a Volcano,hold its hand and give it a cuddle"...this is the book you must write...I will help you and give you the first line.

Once upon a time,there was a Volcano named(you can take over now)
Old 01-06-2018, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
"How to Tame a Volcano,hold its hand and give it a cuddle"...this is the book you must write...I will help you and give you the first line.

Once upon a time,there was a Volcano named(you can take over now)
Thanks, I get the point.

Seeing as how this is in a Buddhist forum, I have been recently studying the 6 Lokas, to try and make some inroads. Eelco suggested it to me about 6 months ago - just after my last Satori. It corresponds in a lot of ways to the Chakra system.

Of course the 7th Chakra is not included, because by the time you reach that one, it doesn't exist (and neither do you).

Although, I am going into the actual 31 planes of existence.

What my awakening did not do, was enable me to feel any compassion...I mean what you are before and after does not change "chop wood, carry water" thing, so if I was unable to feel compassion before, it only means that I am unable to feel it, full stop.

I think the propensity to feel emotions like empathy and compassion are the result of genetics and upbringing...and having Autism also doesn't help because we (and I) seem to lack that basic thing called "Theory of Mind".

I need to connect with Divine Love again, because only that knows what is 'good for me' and what 'I must do' (when there is no "I" doing it).

In that way, one can blow off as much steam as they like without karmic repercussion.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:47 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Thanks, I get the point.

Seeing as how this is in a Buddhist forum, I have been recently studying the 6 Lokas, to try and make some inroads. Eelco suggested it to me about 6 months ago - just after my last Satori. It corresponds in a lot of ways to the Chakra system.

Of course the 7th Chakra is not included, because by the time you reach that one, it doesn't exist (and neither do you).

Although, I am going into the actual 31 planes of existence.

What my awakening did not do, was enable me to feel any compassion...I mean what you are before and after does not change "chop wood, carry water" thing, so if I was unable to feel compassion before, it only means that I am unable to feel it, full stop.

I think the propensity to feel emotions like empathy and compassion are the result of genetics and upbringing...and having Autism also doesn't help because we (and I) seem to lack that basic thing called "Theory of Mind".

I need to connect with Divine Love again, because only that knows what is 'good for me' and what 'I must do' (when there is no "I" doing it).

In that way, one can blow off as much steam as they like without karmic repercussion.

I don't know about the Lokas.I was not compassionate before my awakening but maybe it was there waiting for the chance.My son in 1994 enabled me to be compassionate but just to him.. My Heart was broken in 2011,not by a lover but a very complicated Father/Daughter relationship.
This is what blew my heart to pieces and getting your heart broken is the route many have to take.I can see now this was all planned by Kundalini which began this heartbreak saga 18 years earlier.

I know Autism is a restriction to the emotions too but I have no understanding why or how.

Maybe you have a different route as Einstein was lacking in the heart area too.But you have experienced love in those states that many will never experience.I would not say you are unable to feel compassion but there's a block somewhere.You have energy in a lot of the chakra's,too much in the Anja I think,,,I would not think vishuddha is closed just overactive at times,the volcano can flows out your throat.....the channels to the Anahata need widening,and you need someone to do this with you/for you.

Directing Everything to Anahata may blow her open.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't know about the Lokas.I was not compassionate before my awakening but maybe it was there waiting for the chance.My son in 1994 enabled me to be compassionate but just to him.. My Heart was broken in 2011,not by a lover but a very complicated Father/Daughter relationship.
This is what blew my heart to pieces and getting your heart broken is the route many have to take.I can see now this was all planned by Kundalini which began this heartbreak saga 18 years earlier.

I know Autism is a restriction to the emotions too but I have no understanding why or how.

Maybe you have a different route as Einstein was lacking in the heart area too.But you have experienced love in those states that many will never experience.I would not say you are unable to feel compassion but there's a block somewhere.You have energy in a lot of the chakra's,too much in the Anja I think,,,I would not think vishuddha is closed just overactive at times,the volcano can flows out your throat.....the channels to the Anahata need widening,and you need someone to do this with you/for you.

Directing Everything to Anahata may blow her open.
Again, you are correct. My Ajna Chakra has been so overworked and probably at the expense of Anahata and when Kundalini flows out my throat...beware! lol

I really like talking to you because we are both 'shakti veterans' and therefore have this mutual understanding.

Yes, I need to find somebody to help me open my heart, as you have said (or widen the nadis connecting it to everything else)....and there's only so much one can do on the internet, even though I am very appreciative of it.

I am reminded in spirit about the Vishnu Granthi...the knot between the heart and throat.