Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-11-2017, 03:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I don't believe that; a sin that cannot be forgiven. Maybe not in this life, but Jesus has all sin covered in the next life. You don't need to search the scriptures for an unforgivable sin. Jesus never taught that, no Apostles taught it, and no prophets ever taught the people that. Blaspheming the Holy Spirit. What is that, how do you do it. No sin is more powerful than Christ or God. Nothing can stop our destiny. Its impossible for any sin to condemn us . Jesus has erased them all.

What's no sin is greater than Christ or God? Christ and God are living objects or deities. Sin is wrong doing. I'm curious how you put these two in comparison? One is apple and the other one is orange. I don't think you understand about this.

Only the one who believes Christ is forgiven. But not simply saying to be forgotten or forgiven. Only Christ and God will decide it and not by human or anyone else.

What's our destiny? Is it to be honest or outrageous to the extreme or something to be respectful and honesty? You're making assumptions and vanities. And it seems that you're misleading others.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I'm sure whatever you typed makes you feel better, do you feel better now ow aye bro cuz? Remember when you feel the urge to complain and the temptation of it is Tu Muchest Tu Bear, you know you can always come to uncle Fill. You're welcome in advance.

I do the things that makes me feel better at times, yes. And often I do what I think makes others feel better too. And when I complain the most, its not to people, its to God. Because often people step on your complaints; and misunderstand them. I seriously try to avoid trying to get help from people and their self created mechanism's , because then your trying to get kelp from an obscure deficient indistinct source , that means well for you, but is just not at the level to really get in there and help you. They may have a friend or companion , that routinely is trying to help them, help others. So now your counsel is coming from two. If they together are right on then so will their counsel be. If not then they send more confusion to you. Never meaning to, but they give you their best.

So for the most part, in the area of counsel, I walk alone.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I do the things that makes me feel better at times, yes. And often I do what I think makes others feel better too. And when I complain the most, its not to people, its to God. Because often people step on your complaints; and misunderstand them. I seriously try to avoid trying to get help from people and their self created mechanism's , because then your trying to get kelp from an obscure deficient indistinct source , that means well for you, but is just not at the level to really get in there and help you. They may have a friend or companion , that routinely is trying to help them, help others. So now your counsel is coming from two. If they together are right on then so will their counsel be. If not then they send more confusion to you. Never meaning to, but they give you their best.

So for the most part, in the area of counsel, I walk alone.
Yes I know the sound of hooplah when certain people speak it, especially when this verse is comprehended "ye reap what you sow" in reference to this world of confusion. Since this world sews confusion they will reap it in its fullest, then there's this issue where this world of confusion has what I call cheerleaders that uses such things as complains(hooplah) because it goes against what has been prophecied about that was to come into this world of confusion. The problem with the hooplah people is that they try to masquerade around like they are the wheat when in actual fact they are the Tares. Still feeling better are WE? They will take food(scripture) which was only for the Wheat and twist it so that they think they own that food, remind you of anyone? This has been their plan(Stolen inheritance) for a very long time. Yes yes go and complain to your god and see where that gets you and your god, by all means please do. If the Wheat has been set a part from the Tares how is it that those other people calling themselves the Wheat(even though they know they aren't) complains(hooplah)? Imagine being this world of confusion being locked in a room that they carry with themselves everywhere they go and no matter how much they try they can't seem to get out of it, until an allotted time that someone comes along and opens it and because most of them didn't learn from their time out was allowed to go and confuse the people yet couldn't. They will be stuck with that spirit of hooplah for ever while watching from a far their brother in the kingdom of the Heavens. This hasn't happened yet but surely the awakened can taste it. It's a Just reward for the unjust, and its a preparation day for a specific Sabbath although there's an eighth day Sabbath to be had by some other people(second wave) Btw the name on that room is called the Abyss its where we take Abyss(local meaning which mean a golden shower). As for the Preparation day it really depends on which side of the Earth one lives. At times one side is following the other and at other times both sides are in the same day at the same time, obviously. As of yet I have not condemned anyone and I dare not offend the Wheat but they are to not only Hear but listen to what I call a Halachah judgement which is written here, Revelations 22:11. The one that this was revealed to knew that the Earth would open her mouth to help his Mother and her children. Still got the problem? Maybe a whole ego filled bunch of words that amount to not much? I can help you with that problem. Remember what Yeshua said? He didn't come to condemn the world(confusion,Hello) but just maybe someone comes to condemn the confusion(sin) of the world.
For you others I know its hard speaking to these people that only see things one way but you are to soldier on in the Peace that is within for that is the Kingdom of the Heavens.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Suspended
Master
I'm sure YHWH wants us to know about the effects of the confusion of this world that we are not a part of. As I look around I see some of my People walking around as if they are Mentally ill, and I suppose in some contexts they are, I don't call them that I call them Mentally challenged as if they were Spiritually challenged. Jump for joy as long as the Joy isn't attached to your ego when you fathom this. That what ever this world has put on you gets taken off of you and gets given back to its source, just be patient and you will speak marvellous things from Your precious heart. Much Aroha.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Suspended
Master
What's new pooty tat? And I will say "oh the same ole" just like the wheels on the bus that goes round and round. Then I heard two men talking, they were making a plan in the midst of a story that was already happening. One guy that spoke had no face and he spoke to another guy that had no face and said "since we have killed him we can now take our rendition of LIFE among those Goyim because we know that among them are the residue of the same Family as that Pest and all the other Pests that came before him. First we must go among the other Pests that have sprung up and spy out their salvation and steal that too and then get the scarlet coloured beast to do away with them and then we can take all of the inheritance". "Yes" says the other guy without a face. "We must make a distinction between your group and our group, so you go among those nations with your gift and I will go to those nations with my gift but we will need another to help with our plan, you shall know because I will kiss his book. After a while we will eventually meet up in the same nations and our plan of confusion will be unstoppable and that Woman will be taken away with our flood. Remember to keep our cheerleaders partially informed of this". "We also need to destroy the Earth as a back up plan incase that one does rise up", "some of the Earth are hard to fight against with our New World Technology so we will have to outnumber them and then make a treaty that we know we won't keep" after that we will impose our democracy upon them and outnumber them some more so that who ever we allow into what use to be their land will stand with us". "That is a cleverly put together plan, you sneaky devil, I see why too" says faceless guy number1. "It's to take the Woman that has the voice of the Earth away with our flood of deception". They both say "I feel so giddy and now its our time to relax(this moment right now) and basque in our glory.
So ask your Self/Soul who are the ones that hold the Truth in unrighteousness. This can't be me because I will give my inheritance up for the People. Btw I have People like me in many nations. Some will rise up to give up their inheritance for the People also and others will rise to LIFE. Make no mistake just because I happen to be from one place that I now dwell doesn't mean that all from the same culture will give up their inheritance, some are destined to rise to LIFE as in doing the services to God. It's the same story in any given land. So the People that have gained an inheritance are actually homeward bound as in "How do you know where your are going unless you know where you are from?" Predestined return, do you hear the calling? Now you can return home with out even leaving from where you are, get that right first and listen for the sign of the times there is no rush, one step at a time.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Suspended
Master
I'm guessing Moses must've had an abundance of Love considering the complainers/accusers that were with Him, and not only Him but with others. If it was me and after a certain time I would just throw them into the flood waters. That certain time I just expressed is when a certain other people that rise up and speaks to those complainers/accusers with the Peace/Love and good happiness stuff that is within them, meaning if those hooplah people fail to heed their(Renewed People) words then they will be shunned. This is how to purge out the evil among you and its nothing new. The reason why this judgement came about was so that it wouldn't infect the People that are intent on eternal freedom. Ofc there's this little thing called repentance, but that is why Yeshua and probably others said "Go and sin no more". I mean who hear wants to complain about the God given freedom? Unless ofc they are using their free will in the wrong manner and are complaining about the consequences of their choices. maybe its trying to influence others into focussing on the negative, a negative that eliminates another negative which brings about the positive. now we know why the close minded do the things they do. Well that's one way what are other possibilities! Again ask your own Self. Stay Blessed.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:47 AM
Suspended
Master
Here's something God might want some of you to know the answer to. Now according to the Torah concerning the Passover feast day there's certain rules one must abide by, yes that's all fine and dandy but what happens when that Passover day happens to be on a weekly Sabbath(biblical) Which has more priority than the other and why? Don't ask me ask your Self/Soul and I would like to someday hear your response. I already have my own decision made. If you research the days according to the biblical calendar and if you research the calendar according to the so called Jewish calendar you should automatically see discrepancies. So if you ask a so called Jew some of them will say that all those feasts happen on the same day of the week every year. This is obviously for those that may find it interesting.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Suspended
Master
Just so a certain scaredy cat thinks I have condemned people I will remind his closed mindedness of this verse,
Matthew 12:37(kjv)

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Can a negative really show another negative of the error of their ways in the hope they will change(as in just stop what they are doing)? And if there be a closeminded complainer that comes and complains about the negative on negative action taking place is he not part of the negative that gets taken out of the WAY?
Speaking of wheat do you remember the story of Moses and his people not long before they were to be freed from bondage and how certain crops were in the field and those plagues happened and some of them were wiped out? There was a crop that didnt get wiped out because it grew up later, what is the symbolic message HEAR that we can get from nature? Again ask your Self.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Suspended
Master
Someone up for some refreshments? I'm about to take what has been stolen from you and give it back.
Matthew 7:1-2(kjv)

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Seems plain enough to those that can discern but what about this verse?

Matthew 19:28(kjv)

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
It almost seems as if Yeshua is going against what he has previously said. When you get the reason why he spoke about judgement in both cases look to that word 'regeneration' and you will find in other editions of the bibles that its translated as 'Renewal'. So there's some kind of timeline to consider especially when this Son of Man person, who ever they may be sits on his throne while the true followers of Yeshua are sitting on their thrones. Every level of the Kingdom of the Heavens will have watchmen/watchwomen to help.
Old 14-11-2017, 03:17 AM
Suspended
Master
Unsure how far I will go with this but lets continue, and I'm sure God wants us to know for our selves, according to ourselves.
Matthew 7:3-5(kjv)

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

You have to imagine that whoever he is talking to must be a hypocrite but here's my take on it. Can a man that has found himself in quicksand not use his voice to warn others not to continue on this path or else they might fall into the quicksand also? Or another way I look at the solution to this stick in the eye is "bro do you know how I got this plank in my eye? Lol. I can hear one of my Cuzzies say "yeah bro you'd be able to build a bridge with that plank". Depending on the person I would say to them wondering about the plank in my eye, "would you like to know how I got this plank in my eye?" And the story would continue with "yeah I was like you once...
So it comes down to who is present at the time of the saying, you could take it as if it was personally aimed at you, and you might learn something or you could take it as if he/they were talking to a specific person/people. Like the Heavens its your choice.