Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Enlightener

It is called Hypnogogia, it is a natural function of the mind, or soul. It happens when falling asleep or in meditation, as your chakras open up when you are doing these two activities.

Try not to place too much attention on them, just let them happen. I find it quiite amazing, the most random sound effects and visuals. The best thing is to try and get a nap in through the day, it is most powerful then, when you are between waking conciousness and sleep. I ave become quite advanced at this and am able to hear complete songs with five or more instruments, you can even lead the music to where you want it to go, composing it as it appears.

Marijuana is a natural substance which strengthens your visual and auditory hallucinations, try taking it about an hour before sleeping to get a full effect of the hypnogogia.

Enlightener

P>S> how trippy is it when you hear your name called out!
Old 21-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Dariel

I would not take marihuana as it dirties the energybody. And it is not wise to force the energyfield to open up to realms if the person is not spiritually ready for it. In my opinion spiritual development and drups (even mild) are not suitable combination. :)

Dariel
Old 21-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Lee

Wish you luck Jaycee, with your circle....i had the chance of joining a circle but i work nights, i'd like to do it though. Blair i should really write them all down but i forget what the voices say when i wake up, i also get musical tunes verse and chorus melodies because i write songs, only two have i ever recorded on my home studio, but dont songwrite much now so the melodies during my sleep, abit like what enlightener experiences but now have stopped. Seems like quite a few of you experience voices images etc shapes during closing your eyes again after waking up. Sometimes i can see herring bone shapes >>>>>>><<<<<<<< moving around in lines, have you seen anything like that Rose, and i also see coloured lines and all those bright liittle firefly dots, that forgetful mentioned. I had one brilliant experience though and this was during a sleep at work (norty boy )i take a nap in my car most nights for a few hours, and i woke up turned my head to my left closed my eyes, and not expecting this to happen....i see what i can only describe as if i were laying in the sun with my eyes closed, and the light was quite bright, and appeared reddish orange like the sun does with your eyes closed, but this was in complete darkness, and things should appear dark or black in colour. Within this reddish orange light was an intricate shape of like a golden netting that went into the distance, and moved very slowly like a wave, but it never lost it's sort of mathematical shape.........i thought WOW..i tried to keep it in vision for as long as i could and it started to fade suddenly the gold netting changed it's moving shape into what i can only discribe as golden Roman Helmets in still lines about 8 across, and about 8 down ,then nothing apart from still seeing red light

I started sleeping in my car for my nap after i had a ghostly experience above the stores where i work. I used to lay down on a mobile sleeping materess, and some nights i would get my collar tugged, this would happen for a few minutes then stop, and there was nothing behind me, and no'one could play a practical joke because i would have seen who-ever played it. One night and my last night sleeping above the stores this happened to me......again i were laying on the mobile sleeping materess and my collar was being tugged again for a few minutes and like other times i just ignored it then suddenly my back and head from the waist up was lifted and dropped down, you never see anyone move so quick as i did. Could these experiences be either one of two friends of mine who worked at the company with me......one died after choking on his own vomit after a drinking session, and my other mate commited suicide outside the company gates in his car throught carbon monoxide poisoning.
Old 24-10-2006, 01:16 AM
rose

hi lee...it's so great to have you around by the way. i always enjoy reading your posts about your experiences :)

i haven't seen any herring bones shapes but i'm intrigued by those! i see mostly lights. different colours. sometimes little, sometimes large. i went through a phase of blue a lot. then red.

i saw netting the other day when a friend asked me to close my eyes and say what i saw. i saw red and orange behind it, like a sunset. so it amazed me when you mentioned netting.

your experience while sleeping in your car sounds intense. i think you just asnwered your question though. if you had 2 friends who died in that area...so sorry to hear about that lee. it must have been very hard for you. such awful deaths also. maybe this new awakening for you might help them to pass into the light. i'm sure you can find more knowledge on how to help them here. we have experienced mediums around.
Old 25-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Lee

Hi Rose thanks for enjoying my posts by the way. Maybe it was one of my deseased friends who had died, and had worked with me at the company, maybe not ! A lady friend of mine had died of cancer in the year 2000 and before she died she said she would try to contact me, she was well into the afterlife, and was very brave during her illness but felt comfortable with me talking about the hereafter etc. She did say that she would try to give me some signs and even appear to me if she could, but i assume she couldn't do that, but what did happen was three days after she died my HI-FI unit turned itself on and off for about a minute, and when it's turned on it greets me with an HELLO, and when it switches off it says GOODBYE. It may have been a fault with the system, but it had never happened before and it never happened since. The collar tugging started when i slept at a friends house after the millenium, i slept in the living room and had my pillow tugged for about 2 hours on and off, and it kept me awake, though my friends had never had anything strange happen to them at their house, and they knew the lady i knew because they were friends of hers too. Only once did i have my pillow tugged at home, though it were only tugged a couple of times.
Closed Thread