Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Guiding You

Lovely replies,

Reiki has showed me that we can trust our strength to take on challenges, and the vulnerability of our heart to meet life as it is. As we gently release emotions which create tense energy in our vessels, we can feel the tender basis of honesty, love and healing come through...

Bless you for all the wonderful work you are doing

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 21-07-2006, 09:59 PM
silversong

I don't know much about reiki, but at a music festival recently I paid someone
Old 22-07-2006, 11:58 AM
goodvibehealer

A while ago, I was sitting at a coffee shop with a couple of friends, and i had a guy who was a teacher of Reiki at the university here, and he did something and basically he told us that we now have the power to now heal just as long as we ask the universe to help us heal.

So about a month after. I had like a rash or something i wasn't quite sure what it was. However i didn't really pay attention to it because i thought it would go away. So after a while it got worse and i started getting scared. And because of the area it was in i was kind of embarrsed to go to the doctors about it. So I did what this reiki teacher told me to do and within 2 days the rash was completly gone.

I am thinking about taking the whole lession on this myself.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:05 PM
millyimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy67
Silver swan, what you describe sounds very familiar. Reiki energy is very often perceived as heat, both for the giver and the recipient, though my own personal way of experiencing it as I pass energy on is as a tingling, the same as when I feel auras. You mentioned feeling the sensationin your fingertips.... Reiki seems to be felt most often in the palms of the hands, and when you're being taught Reiki you are taught that it's through the palms that the energy acts most strongly.

Hello Jeremy ,
You did misunderstand re the spiritual healing :). I qualified in 1991 and became a spiritualist healer .I have never done Reiki, nor have I had any healing done via that way .. but am open to being sent some from you ...so that I can experience it first hand for myself .The healing you do ,sounds very similar to the spiritual healing I was taught to do, and we were always taught the healing did NOT come from us as the healer , but that we are merely being used as the channel for that healing. I have not done healing for some time due to circumstances in my lfe ,, but as I have said in another post I am more than willing to send out healing thought to anyone who needs them

take care
Milly
Old 05-08-2006, 03:25 PM
millyimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedigits
You can be attuned without cost actually.
There's a growing movement of free healers.

Here's a link (though don't put your email address in it, unless you want to be attuned within 24-48 hours) for being attuned for free to Usui Reiki:
www.reikisecrets.com

It's legitimate, and they give you the option of ordering a book for additional learning, but it's not required.
A girl I know, just recieved her attunement, and she is still whirling from the energy, but she is happy.

*winks*

Love&Light
-Blu

Hello ,
I have just been to the site you gave the link for .. but it wouldnt let me bypass the email, just kept saying errors you have not put in your email please put your email address in ....it does seem a lot to take in and d be attuned to in just that short space of time....

take care

Milly
Old 05-08-2006, 03:42 PM
kundalini

Hi all,

I just wanted to contribute to this thread as I have some thoughts of my own about reiki or any form of healing via the mind.

I have always believed that you need no qualifications whatsoever to be a healer. After all, love is not about outside proof - Rhonda Britten said that and to my mind as the healing powers are also connected to love as well as your ability to have a connection to spirit, then I do not believe you need qualifications.

I have no doubt however that having qualifications is a way of 'earthing' your ability, another words, to be able to say, I have this qualification and this is what I can do and no doubt it also lends a confidence to those abilities.

But me, I have no qualifications and yet I regularly undertake healing work when requested ( albeit, small tasks...sore throats, out-of-balance chakra as opposed to diseases ) but that is because I KNOW that every single human being on this planet has the ability to heal. The only thing a person needs to do this is to simply KNOW it is real and BELIEVE in it.

Also, though, there is one more thing that is good I think in having a qualification. I have no doubts that an emphasis on Protection is discussed so that the healer does not pick up the patient's ailment. This is of great benefit to an untrained mind. If anyone could tell me more on the official schooling of healing, then please add your comments to this thread. I would be greatly interested in what people have to say on this topic. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 05-08-2006 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:10 PM
e-ma

Thumbs up

Hi All,

I felt for a long time that I needed some form of healing, and finally had my first Reiki session a few weeks ago. It truly did help, and since then, i have had another Reiki session and have attended a healing session at a Spiritualist church.

My problem was that I was completely out of balance. Without going into too much detail, my life was a nightmare and I was living destructively, I was very distressed for a long time until I had a nervous breakdown. During that time, I had a 'Kundalini Awakening', and since then have been in recovery really, trying to make sense of my life again.

I felt during the Reiki session that my head was literally being pulled by a huge magnet, there was a tremendous pulling force. After each session I felt successively more normal and my life is now starting to resemble that of a 'normal' life again. I can't wait to go back for another session now - it feels as though, each time I go for a session, I improve by 50%.
Old 24-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Moonflower

Hi Jeremy67

I am a Natural healer & a Reiki Master, I am also a complimentary therapist the healing flows naturally whenever I am working with other therapies even if it is not a specific healing, as soon as I walk in2 the room I know if there is energy for that particular person, I listen not only to my hands but also to messages that I am given I will give advice but never diagnose I have complete trust in the Absolute Infinite I truly beleive that many of the worlds problems can be healed through powerful loving energies sent like ripples on the water.. Never be afraid to trust in such a powerful process.. At times the Spiritual path can be a lonely road & you sometimes doubt what u are being given but to bloom & grow u have to TRUST that all is in it's right place & u are never given more to cope with than you are capable of.

A sprinkling of beautiful silver stardust to you all.

Moonflower
Old 24-10-2006, 09:54 PM
rose

i had my first reiki about 6 years ago after a huge fight with my best friend ( she was an aries sun and rising, red head and very firey...needless to say i was shaken and really upset) and luckily had this session booked. this lovely lady gave me water and councelled me for a few minutes and i felt it pull my head as well e-ma, when she gave me reiki. i saw colours and felt bliss.

afterwards i made peace with my friend and helped her through an issue that had been causing her to fight with everyone. so it's powerful stuff.

i have been meaning to learn reiki ever since, so i can heal myself and others around me. i've just been looking for the right teacher. but i think i will look harder where i live as it's such wonderful gift to have.

moonflower....would you be able to recommend any tips?
Old 24-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Sada

Hi Jeremy67,

I'm a Reiki person too...1 & 2. I love giving Reiki and receiving Reiki. My Master had told me also that i'd probably notice a lot of changes this year...and boy have I...lol But I think it also has something to do with me turning 30...lol

I have noticed that after giving or receiving Reiki and even when I am meditating I end up with headaches even after I've cleared the energy. Does anyone know why that may be?
Closed Thread