Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Christians say that space aliens are demons

Originally, I did not think of the sky species as demons. It never crossed my mind.

During the early years of life on the internet, I would seek out places to talk about the species. It wasn't until maybe the past 5 years when I encountered Christians who proclaimed the sky creatures to be demons. I had experience and knowledge, and so I did not straightaway agree with them. But then I opened my mind up to contemplate their belief and I was then sure that a species who invades a human body is certainly a demon.

What I could not reconcile was that 2,000 years ago or whatever it was, Jesus would cast out demons and send them into the pigs.

Ah, if space aliens are demons, there's no need to enter into a pig. They could just leave in their "ships", which they no doubt had at that time. So, something does not add up.

Even so, I have quite a bit of experience with sky bugs but also with spirits and demons. All of which is judged "non existent" by atheists and worldly people. And so, it's automatically a WAR of ...

Of ignorance vs experiential knowledge.
Of disbelief vs experiential knowledge.
Of conformity and obedience to the world vs the scary truth.

Truth.

Nostradamus Prophecy:

Century X Quatrain 72

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck

It's often believed that Nostradamus was off by a couple of years and that the king of terror from the sky was a reference to 9/11. However, 1999 was the year that the space aliens presented themselves to me *for the first time*.

It's kinda blatantly obvious that there is no greater terror from the sky than space aliens. OF COURSE it is / they are a terror.

To this very day, 20 years later, I have been telling the story of that "visitation" and there is NEVER a response. Not even in forums where this stuff is the central focus.

I do not like talking into a void. I hate it. I do not like my time, effort, energy and knowledge going to utter absolute waste. I HATE being ignored. I cannot fathom why people do not engage. Or, when they do, for whatever the topic, it's always insufficient and leaves everything to be desired. After too many years of it, it has taken a massive toll.

I used to be very naive. I thought the sky species were entirely benevolent. I no longer believe this. I think they are insane. I don't like them and I'm disgusted.

I've been through way too much sufferings for far too long.

I've been in my dwelling place for, well I just began my 11th year here. Before this, I have moved quite a lot. Remember 1999?

After I arrived in this place where I am now, I continued to experience these sky bugs (there's a reason I call them that). I figured that they were following me.

Then it dawned on me that perhaps they were the ones responsible for moving me around from place to place.

Following me or controlling me, either way - they are locked onto me.

And I despise it.

Maybe the Christians are correct. Maybe they are demons. I still have a problem with that concept because demons are not known to have technology. And these space creatures absolutely have technology. Their influence causes life / the world to seem completely fake.

And it's disturbing.

So, I did experience them for the first time in 1999 but I do not know who exactly the king of the mongols is but I think it has something to do with ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY. As for Mars to reign by good luck, just tune in to NASA. They worship Mars and have been worshiping Mars for quite a while.