Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 12-01-2020, 11:38 PM
leadville

on conception

Over my years 'in the spooks' I've researched and contemplated many 'side issues' that have resulted from my involvement and experiences. One of them is when and how conception takes place at a 'spiritual level'. Please consider the following and see what you think.

Sexual intercourse may result in a baby being born. We're hard-wired to ensure the survival of the human race. That's likely to be a subject for debate in itself but isn't the thrust of this thread. No, what I want to look at is the spiritual aspect of the two components that link to begin the process of procreation. The sperm and the egg.

Scientists and biologists know much about those two, tiny living things but here's something I often wonder about. Where does the 'life energy' of the sperm come from?

The egg is part of a female's body, presumably alive for the same reason the woman is alive. Sperms are alive presumably for the same reason a man is alive. Using the phrase I often use, one could say both egg and sperms are alive due to the 'energy' of the spirit animating a woman and the spirit animating a man. But what keeps sperms alive for the period after they have left the man's body, enter the woman's body and before an egg gets fertilised? When a spirit/soul leaves a body that body ceases to function - it dies. Yet sperms leave a man's body and they survive for a time inside another one.

What keeps those sperms alive?
Old 12-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Master

google: How Long Can Sperm Survive After Ejaculation?

Quote:
Outside of the body, sperm may die quickly when they’re exposed to the air. The length of time they stay alive has a lot to do with environmental factors and how fast they dry up.

If you’re having a procedure such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF), keep in mind that washed sperm can last in an incubator for up to 72 hours. Frozen sperm may last for years, provided it’s left in a properly controlled environment.

Sperm that’s been ejaculated into a woman can live inside the uterus for 5 days. That’s why it’s possible to get pregnant if you have unprotected sex while menstruating. If you ovulate shortly after you finish your period, the sperm may still be alive and can fertilize the egg. ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:16 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

The key question was "What keeps those sperms alive?" Not how long can they survive outside the man's body.

Plainly there's an extra and interesting dimension if we also consider cryogenic cooling and storage but my question remains - What keeps those sperm/sperms alive?

Whose energy is involved?
Old 13-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
The key question was "What keeps those sperms alive?" Not how long can they survive outside the man's body.

Plainly there's an extra and interesting dimension if we also consider cryogenic cooling and storage but my question remains - What keeps those sperm/sperms alive?

Whose energy is involved?
Sperm has its own supply of 'fuel'. Put sperm in a petri dish, provide the right environment, and they will live for some time.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-01-2020, 04:05 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sperm has its own supply of 'fuel'. Put sperm in a petri dish, provide the right environment, and they will live for some time.

That's accurate reporting of what can be observed but doesn't address what makes 'em alive in the first place and keeps 'em that way for a time. On a different time scale you could say something similar about us.

Put someone in an isolated situation (cf the Petri dish) with enough water for survival and the 'onboard' fuel a body carries would keep that individual alive until its fuel ran out. Then the body system would fail and for the individual what we call death would result.

We say we're alive and what I say is we're animated by our soul/spirit - that's what makes us living beings rather than an inanimate collection of complex bits and pieces. Is a single sperm alive until its existence ends when its energy runs out? Or is it inanimate like a firecracker or a candle?

If a sperm is alive - albeit in a simpler way than we are what/who is animating this simple organism?

If it's not alive it is simply a collection of bits and pieces that wriggle around mechanically but give the appearance of something that's alive. Is that the nature of sperm?
Old 13-01-2020, 09:03 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

All interesting points but not relevant to those raised as the thread topic.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Over my years 'in the spooks' I've researched and contemplated many 'side issues' that have resulted from my involvement and experiences. One of them is when and how conception takes place at a 'spiritual level'. Please consider the following and see what you think.

Sexual intercourse may result in a baby being born. We're hard-wired to ensure the survival of the human race. That's likely to be a subject for debate in itself but isn't the thrust of this thread. No, what I want to look at is the spiritual aspect of the two components that link to begin the process of procreation. The sperm and the egg.

Scientists and biologists know much about those two, tiny living things but here's something I often wonder about. Where does the 'life energy' of the sperm come from?

The egg is part of a female's body, presumably alive for the same reason the woman is alive. Sperms are alive presumably for the same reason a man is alive. Using the phrase I often use, one could say both egg and sperms are alive due to the 'energy' of the spirit animating a woman and the spirit animating a man. But what keeps sperms alive for the period after they have left the man's body, enter the woman's body and before an egg gets fertilised? When a spirit/soul leaves a body that body ceases to function - it dies. Yet sperms leave a man's body and they survive for a time inside another one.

What keeps those sperms alive?

You have probably read this info below in your search...BUT IF NOT HAVE A READ and then read beyond.

Quote...
How Is Sperm Produced?
There is a system of tiny tubes in the testicles. These tubes, called the seminiferous tubules, house the germ cells that hormones — including testosterone, the male sex hormone — cause to turn into sperm. The germ cells divide and change until they resemble tadpoles with a head and short tail.

The tails push the sperm into a tube behind the testes called the epididymis. For about five weeks, the sperm travel through the epididymis, completing their development. Once out of the epididymis, the sperm move to the vas deferens.

When a man is stimulated for sexual activity, the sperm are mixed with seminal fluid — a whitish liquid produced by the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland — to form semen. As a result of the stimulation, the semen, which contains up to 500 million sperm, is pushed out of the penis (ejaculated) through the urethra.
....UNQUOTE

SO IN THE PROCESS ABOVE, AND BEFORE SPERM ACTUALLY WIND UP BEING SPERM, THEY ARE CELLS IN & OF THE BODY, & CELLS THAT ARE SIMPLY CELLS, IN AND OF THE BODY ARE VIABLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO OXYGEN VIA THE BLOOD.

IN SHORT THE CELLS UTILIZE OXYGEN TO REMAIN VIABLE AND FOR THE PROCESS OF THE CELLS BEING TRANSFORMED/FORMED INTO SPERM.

HOWEVER ONCE THE SPERM HAS BEEN FORMED INTO SPERM & SETS OUT ON ITS TRIP FROM THE LOCATION OF IT'S FORMATION. THE SPERM ARE NORISHED AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS DURING THEIR TRAVELS AND DURING SHORT STAYS IN STORAGE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WITHIN THE MALE.

AND IN THE LAST LOCATION OF STORAGE BEFORE BEING EMITTED FROM THE MALE THEY ARE FLOODED IN SEMEN WHICH FURTHER AIDS THE SPERM IN STAYING VIABLE AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH THE FEMALE. AND WHEN & IF AT ALL SPERM REACHES IT'S DESTINATION THE SPERM THAT HAVE NOT PENETRATED THE DESTINATION ARE ELIMINATED BY A PROCESS WITHIN & OF THE FEMALE BODY.

SO, SPERM ARE NORISHED AFTER FORMATION AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WHEN IN STOP OVER/STORAGE WITHIN THE MALE BODY BEFORE BEING EMITTED. WHEREBY THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN, UNTILL THE FEMALE DESTROYS & GETS RID OF THE ONES THAT COULD NOT FULLY PERFORM OR COMPLETE THEIR FUNCTION.

THE ABOVE IS A BRIEF EXPLAINATION FROM A PERSON NOT LEARNED IN THE BIOLOGY OF THE BODY. AS I CAN FIGURE IT OUT & OF WHICH SOMEONE ELSE MAY ADD TO..🙂
Old 13-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Master
Some of the life force/soul, in part is in the sperm?

Some say the magic happens in the bedroom, I'm not going to dispute that . There seems to be a spark of magic when sperm meets egg (I know there's a scientific explanation as well). Here's a short video for anyone not having seen it before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98KX5tx_Lbk
Old 13-01-2020, 12:45 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You have probably read this info below in your search...BUT IF NOT HAVE A READ and then read beyond.

Quote...
How Is Sperm Produced?
There is a system of tiny tubes in the testicles. These tubes, called the seminiferous tubules, house the germ cells that hormones — including testosterone, the male sex hormone — c............ILL THE FEMALE DESTROYS & GETS RID OF THE ONES THAT COULD NOT FULLY PERFORM OR COMPLETE THEIR FUNCTION.

THE ABOVE IS A BRIEF EXPLAINATION FROM A PERSON NOT LEARNED IN THE BIOLOGY OF THE BODY. AS I CAN FIGURE IT OUT & OF WHICH SOMEONE ELSE MAY ADD TO..🙂

First thing I'll say is that THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT - BLOCK CAPITALS ARE CONSIDERED SHOUTING! Next response is that this explains the actions of the male reproductive system but that wasn't what I'd asked about.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Master

Quote:
First thing I'll say is that THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT - BLOCK CAPITALS ARE CONSIDERED SHOUTING! Next response is that this explains the actions of the male reproductive system but that wasn't what I'd asked about.

And as i suggested at the top of my reply to yourself, please read on after reading the quoted section.

And so i will post here, what I did previously suggest that you read.

Repost...
SO IN THE PROCESS ABOVE, AND BEFORE SPERM ACTUALLY WIND UP BEING SPERM, THEY ARE CELLS IN & OF THE BODY, & CELLS THAT ARE SIMPLY CELLS, IN AND OF THE BODY ARE VIABLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO OXYGEN VIA THE BLOOD.

IN SHORT THE CELLS UTILIZE OXYGEN TO REMAIN VIABLE AND FOR THE PROCESS OF THE CELLS BEING TRANSFORMED/FORMED INTO SPERM.

HOWEVER ONCE THE SPERM HAS BEEN FORMED INTO SPERM & SETS OUT ON ITS TRIP FROM THE LOCATION OF IT'S FORMATION. THE SPERM ARE NORISHED AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS DURING THEIR TRAVELS AND DURING SHORT STAYS IN STORAGE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WITHIN THE MALE.

AND IN THE LAST LOCATION OF STORAGE BEFORE BEING EMITTED FROM THE MALE THEY ARE FLOODED IN SEMEN WHICH FURTHER AIDS THE SPERM IN STAYING VIABLE AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH THE FEMALE. AND WHEN & IF AT ALL SPERM REACHES IT'S DESTINATION THE SPERM THAT HAVE NOT PENETRATED THE DESTINATION ARE ELIMINATED BY A PROCESS WITHIN & OF THE FEMALE BODY.

SO, SPERM ARE NORISHED AFTER FORMATION AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WHEN IN STOP OVER/STORAGE WITHIN THE MALE BODY BEFORE BEING EMITTED. WHEREBY THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN, UNTILL THE FEMALE DESTROYS & GETS RID OF THE ONES THAT COULD NOT FULLY PERFORM OR COMPLETE THEIR FUNCTION.

the above does point out how the sperm survives. and the above was easily found through a simple google search.

Fyi..I only used caps in order to seperate from the quoted contend.