Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-02-2020, 02:34 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 I met an Angel

I'm not sure if I should post this, but here I go nonetheless. But posting it doesn't mean I believe it fully, I'm on the verge here. I could dropped it instantly, if it wasn't for something I was saying to my parents when I just was able to speak. They were always joking that my crown chakra wasn't been properly closed when I was born to this world. I was telling stories about God, Angels, Spirits, Devil, Demons, a Holy War between Heaven and Hell. How many kids would start talking about those kind of stuff when they first start talking?

This dream was around this Christmas, I was having a normal dream when in the middle of it a man materialize out of thin air in front of me. That instantly make me lucid and I asked who is he. He responded that he know me and it is here for me, he came to visit me and to see how I was doing for the good old times. The man was shining in pure white, I asked him how he know me and what exactly he is. He said that I am an old friend of him and for what he is - he just materialize a pair of silver wings and smiled. Of course I immediately realize his nature, but said I never met him before. "Of course" he added that my memory has been wiped out when I have been sent here. I asked him why my memory has been erased, because I always thought that I have been forgetting something very important, two question was lingering my mind from the moment I was born: Who am I? and What am I?. He smiled and said that I am like him, a fellow Angel, he touch my forehead and it seems he transferred some of his power, just enough to trigger my own, a pair of golden silverish wings grew up from my back, my hair turned pure white.

"But why" I added, "I will tell you later, but first do you want to join me, our Father gave me a mission. Do you remember, you always loved those missions? Anyway there is a lost soul in the purgatory, we need to purify him, before he turn into a bad spirit, so do you coming.", "I'm coming". He put his hand on my shoulder and we both teleported at the spirit location. My friend brief me on the spirit circumstances around his dead, it was a man in his sixty that died from chronic alcoholism. The man had already unconsciously created his own dream world in his denial that he had died. My angelic friend said that this case is completely on my shoulders and I must decide how to proceed. I thought the straight forwarded method whould be the best, that why I confronted him directly. I said to him if he didn't accept that he died he would go straight to hell and he would never see his family again. The man first was arguing that he won't believe he was already dead, because he was feeling well while drinking from his bottle. The only way to get him to believe me was to show him his last moments in the hospital before he died. He started crying and said he didn't want to go to hell. I told him that he needed to repent and accept God in his heart. He fell to his knees and began to ask God for forgiveness, crying even harder. I can say that I remembered things I could not consciously reproduce now, I made a cross on his forehead with a little of my own blood, and said a prayer I had never heard here. I felt that I always liked helping humans to cross over.

A pillar of light descended from the sky and purified the man's soul, but to my surprise he became an Angel, but instead of a pair of wings, he had six smaller wings. He flew to the sky and disappeared with the light. I turned to my friend "did you knew about this" and he answered "who knows" and smiled. He suddenly felt a jolt all over his body and said "my job here is done and now there are calling me back". "What about me" I said, he answered "now you are gonna wake up in your bed", my wings started to disappear. "But why am I in this human body?", he replied "because our Father become angry when you opposed him, so they took away your wings and sealed you in this human body, but don't worry your today's action will be acknowledged", he touch my forehead while saying "we will meet again". I woke up in my bed, I was crying.

So what do you think about this, what should I do, believe or not believe?
Old 06-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Master
Hello,

You had an experience. Believe that part. However an all loving Father/Creator would not become angry with any one. Those are human ideas and perceptions, not divine reality.

We are all put into our human body with a blank intellect. We are given the free choice to choose anything. It is free in that we are not rewarded or punished for any choice we make.

It is very interesting how you were telling these stories of heaven and hell at a very young age. True not many kids talk about this stuff.

Every human is an immortal spiritual being or angelic spirit. Our memories are erased so that we can have Free Choice. These choices of perception we make as a human do matter energetically speaking. This is energy work that has no direct effect on our angelic nature.

These are some of my perceptions.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
I'm not sure if I should post this, but here I go nonetheless. But posting it doesn't mean I believe it fully, I'm on the verge here. I could dropped it instantly, if it wasn't for something I was saying to my parents when I just was able to speak. They were always joking that my crown chakra wasn't been properly closed when I was born to this world. I was telling stories about God, Angels, Spirits, Devil, Demons, a Holy War between Heaven and Hell. How many kids would start talking about those kind of stuff when they first start talking?

This dream was around this Christmas, I was having a normal dream when in the middle of it a man materialize out of thin air in front of me. That instantly make me lucid and I asked who is he. He responded that he know me and it is here for me, he came to visit me and to see how I was doing for the good old times. The man was shining in pure white, I asked him how he know me and what exactly he is. He said that I am an old friend of him and for what he is - he just materialize a pair of silver wings and smiled. Of course I immediately realize his nature, but said I never met him before. "Of course" he added that my memory has been wiped out when I have been sent here. I asked him why my memory has been erased, because I always thought that I have been forgetting something very important, two question was lingering my mind from the moment I was born: Who am I? and What am I?. He smiled and said that I am like him, a fellow Angel, he touch my forehead and it seems he transferred some of his power, just enough to trigger my own, a pair of golden silverish wings grew up from my back, my hair turned pure white.

"But why" I added, "I will tell you later, but first do you want to join me, our Father gave me a mission. Do you remember, you always loved those missions? Anyway there is a lost soul in the purgatory, we need to purify him, before he turn into a bad spirit, so do you coming.", "I'm coming". He put his hand on my shoulder and we both teleported at the spirit location. My friend brief me on the spirit circumstances around his dead, it was a man in his sixty that died from chronic alcoholism. The man had already unconsciously created his own dream world in his denial that he had died. My angelic friend said that this case is completely on my shoulders and I must decide how to proceed. I thought the straight forwarded method whould be the best, that why I confronted him directly. I said to him if he didn't accept that he died he would go straight to hell and he would never see his family again. The man first was arguing that he won't believe he was already dead, because he was feeling well while drinking from his bottle. The only way to get him to believe me was to show him his last moments in the hospital before he died. He started crying and said he didn't want to go to hell. I told him that he needed to repent and accept God in his heart. He fell to his knees and began to ask God for forgiveness, crying even harder. I can say that I remembered things I could not consciously reproduce now, I made a cross on his forehead with a little of my own blood, and said a prayer I had never heard here. I felt that I always liked helping humans to cross over.

A pillar of light descended from the sky and purified the man's soul, but to my surprise he became an Angel, but instead of a pair of wings, he had six smaller wings. He flew to the sky and disappeared with the light. I turned to my friend "did you knew about this" and he answered "who knows" and smiled. He suddenly felt a jolt all over his body and said "my job here is done and now there are calling me back". "What about me" I said, he answered "now you are gonna wake up in your bed", my wings started to disappear. "But why am I in this human body?", he replied "because our Father become angry when you opposed him, so they took away your wings and sealed you in this human body, but don't worry your today's action will be acknowledged", he touch my forehead while saying "we will meet again". I woke up in my bed, I was crying.

That was a very beautiful dream!
Old 13-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

The sentence "Father became angry with you when you opposed him." refers to this Scripture, Genesis 3:9-24. See, the Angel referred to you in the general sense of the entire human family, starting with Adam and Eve. They do not see you as separate, but as a collective. Likewise, we seen Angels as angels and refer to them in the general, being one race.
Old 13-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Master

Quote:

I once became an angel of Light, so I can understand how that man became an angel when he truly desired to come Home.

Share more of these experiences, I really like them, you know, they are glimpses of our true nature!
Old 15-02-2020, 10:12 AM
mindanalyzer

Do not believe the new agy stuff that people write here; believe what you feel truly resonate with you, what you feel is true ...

As for my opinion, I think you should take this dream almost literally. You are an angel in a human vessel; You erred but our father knows your heart and he is forgiving, so have faith and pray ...

I am a man in his late 40s and I had a few emotional tears when you talked about having your wings growing from your back; I used to have these dreams and its been so long since I last had them
Old 16-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

You had an experience. Believe that part. However an all loving Father/Creator would not become angry with any one. Those are human ideas and perceptions, not divine reality.

We are all put into our human body with a blank intellect. We are given the free choice to choose anything. It is free in that we are not rewarded or punished for any choice we make.

It is very interesting how you were telling these stories of heaven and hell at a very young age. True not many kids talk about this stuff.

Every human is an immortal spiritual being or angelic spirit. Our memories are erased so that we can have Free Choice. These choices of perception we make as a human do matter energetically speaking. This is energy work that has no direct effect on our angelic nature.

These are some of my perceptions.

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankaton
The sentence "Father became angry with you when you opposed him." refers to this Scripture, Genesis 3:9-24. See, the Angel referred to you in the general sense of the entire human family, starting with Adam and Eve. They do not see you as separate, but as a collective. Likewise, we seen Angels as angels and refer to them in the general, being one race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
.I once became an angel of Light, so I can understand how that man became an angel when he truly desired to come Home.

Share more of these experiences, I really like them, you know, they are glimpses of our true nature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Do not believe the new agy stuff that people write here; believe what you feel truly resonate with you, what you feel is true ...

As for my opinion, I think you should take this dream almost literally. You are an angel in a human vessel; You erred but our father knows your heart and he is forgiving, so have faith and pray ...

I am a man in his late 40s and I had a few emotional tears when you talked about having your wings growing from your back; I used to have these dreams and its been so long since I last had them

I think I will not believe this until I gain further knowledge on the matter, because this can actually be a being that want to confuse me and give me a finale for my quest of truth. The one thing that bother me the most are the wings. Why Angels need wings to fly, I think that is man made and when I ask him what he is, he deliberately shows me wings and my mind immediately make the connection, wings=Angel.

I had similar experience two years ago, long story short, I found a being during AP onto physical plane, a being in trouble. It was in orb shape, metal made, white in color. It was lying on the ground, so I picked it and the orb activate itself, it had no eyes or mouth, only a blinking light when speaking. It told that his battery got depleted and it tried to hide here, in this world. That it was persecuted by his own kind, because it began to think differently from everyone else. It has evolved and developed self-consciousness, when the others found about this they mark him as defective anomaly that need to be destroyed. I decided to help him out, but how exactly, suddenly in front of me a portal has opened and from there a similar orb came out. I hide him behind my back, the orb came closer to me(it was floating) and asked me did I saw orb similar to him, I didn't say anything. The orb used some kind of light to scan the entire area around and asked why I'm hiding it. I asked him why he wanted it so badly, orb answered that it was defective and need to be bring back for processing. I had only seconds to decide what to do, but I didn't thought about anything, so I just smacked my orb into the other orb, an energy ran through my body together with a visions about their home planet, about their species. I saw a giant planet made of metal and billions of orbs living in there, the planet was moving through the cosmos and the planet itself was a living being, an artificial intelligence, all the orbs were connected through a hive mind, sharing all the knowledge between them. The enemy orb fall on the ground and my orb started to float freely, he somehow drained the battery of the other orb. He thank me for my help and to honor me, he wanted to scan my soul(core as he said) to remember his saviour. A bright light ran through my body, while he was analysing my core:

- a human being, affinity to water element and to air element, dark&light affinity. Similar to 95% of general population,..... error...error... anomaly detected, a second core detected, analysing....accessing the second core... Access denied, searching in database for similarities.... found none similar.

After the scan has been completed, he told me that my core is completely normal for this planet, but I have a second core, sleeping inside me that have a strong protection. In all recorded history of its kind, over million of years and over ten millions of recorded species over the cosmos, they never encountered a living creature with two cores. The last thing he said before he went through a portal he created was that in the future I'll have to make a important choice, to remain a ordinary human and to watch without do anything or to become a God and protect everyone. He said, he wanted the most, to attend this exact moment on One final pinnacle and recorded, because is what they are doing, gather and record, history and knowledge around the universe.
Old 17-02-2020, 11:38 PM
Master
You made god angry, in order to help relief that man. You helped relief that man, but you received your own unnecessary punishment. Which is believing that God is angry.