Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Experiencer

I don't understand these Christians from the other Forum.. They keep telling me to not pray to Angels.. I'm not praying to Angels but I do hear them and they have been guiding me. This one guy keeps posting links about not Praying to Angels. The thing is I'm not praying to Angels.. They just have been guiding me.. I don't understand their apprehension.. I decided to not go back to that site because the people there are nasty self righteous judgemental and hypocrits.. For example what if I would have said "One day a Wiccan came to me and saw I was having a hard time and told me to go to Church and pray about my problem." would they tell me to not take that advice? I cant believe that they are telling me that Godly advice is bad just because they dont believe in the source.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Master
I give as much stock these days to religion as I give to politics, none. I give nothing.

I find the Church to be heavily influenced by politics. And agenda.

And politics to be influenced as well by the church.

Tirisilex let me ask you, if you do not mind, what you think of those who feel themselves incarnated angels? Christians will tell those individuals, angels do not incarnate.

In the same sentence they will speak of nephalim- which is not the exact same thing is it?

I have ceased discussing with Christians and those interested in Politics long ago. As I've found that when you ask questions, or oppose their viewpoint-disagree- they do not act with the actions of God. They instead succumb to anger- where anger is not only unnecessary, but in due part leads to violence and sin.

How is it Christian when one becomes angry when another simply disagrees? I have had bible thumpers come to my door, call me evil when I disagreed with their points on Jesus, walk into my HOUSE and Spit on my person and floor.

Why would I trust them or their God? Or bother to take their hate mongering bible seriously?

In other words, trust your own judgment and do not let what others say bother you. Smile. For you have not retaliated due to a disagreement.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

I am not a Christian...I am actually very much against organized religion. But I tend to agree.

All I want to say is be careful of who you are speaking with/who you think you are speaking with. Demons are very good at being deceitful, and are masters of making you feel special, giving you compliments, telling you that you are special/chosen/spiritually gifted. I am not saying that is who you are talking to, but I am saying to please be careful. We, including myself at one time, can be very gullible when going through the spiritual path.

My eyes opened to what is truly going on, and at times, I wish I didn't know, but we are being tricked all the time, and we are just regarded as stupid, foolish humans.

Oh, I also want to add. If you believe in God, why pray to angels? Only God can answer your prayers.
Old 13-12-2017, 03:14 AM
Experiencer

Hi Tirisilex,

I get you..you pray to God only but you also communicate with angels... you don't actually pray to them. Lucky. I suppose we are all capable if we attune ourselves.

the most vivid visitation I ever had with what I think was a guide of a guardian angel was during a 15 minute break from work where I fell asleep.
this angel/guide forewarned me about the death of my dog and then told me I needed to go back to work or I was going to be late. Then said sorry about this, punched me in the stomach and I woke up exactly on time to go back to work gasping. I got the news about my dog the next day.
If he hadn't forwarned me I would probably have had a breakdown. I am also a Christian but an open minded one.
I told a Christian guy about it and he insisted it had to have been a demon and not an angel (despite them helping me). Because angels don't visit people right? only demons do! LOL!
Old 13-12-2017, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

Again I'll say it because of jenriggs.. I'm not praying to Angels. They are guiding me I'm not praying to them. yes, I can converse with them though. They have been getting me to pray to God and taking faith in him. To clarify something else I have prayed several times to God that if these Angels are trying to deceive me in any way please cast them away. I still can hear their voices even after praying that prayer. I also asked them who sent them and they said Jesus did. It's frustrating because Most Christians seem to be a brood of vipers quick to condemn and not have an open mind about it. I've spoken to my pastor about it and he has no problem with me hearing Angels.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:21 AM
Experiencer

cool can you tell your angels to tell my angels that I wanna hear from them? Haven't sensed them in awhile lol
Old 13-12-2017, 04:27 AM
Master
I am actually Christian myself, but also open minded. The main problem I have with the bible or Christianity is how they perceive those who love each other of the same gender.

I personally feel such things should not be taken so literally as to be referenced as sin, but I feel individuals should realize how long ago these things were indeed written, and in those times yes- these things appeared sinful, in these days and times these things are normal. Love is normal. When the bible advocates hatred, I stop reading it.

In other words, I take its work (the book) with my own logic, and a grain of salt. With my own moral judgment.

I feel Tirisilex that you are capable of thinking for yourself, and determining for yourself if the guidance given you is helpful.

LibraIndigo I have experienced help like that from guidances, though not exactly as your experience but in relatively the same way. Meditating and being told to open my eyes and look, to see a shadow like figure within my room.

I would like to hold hope that not every spirit is a demon, and that benign things are out there.

Also I am on the other side of the spectrum as I know without a doubt demons exist and Christians are actually right in this sense, but still I hold to hope and faith that there are benign spirits.

And of course I worship and only worship God. But I would like to thin that yes my passed loved ones are able to contact me, and in fact they have, and were no demons.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:56 AM
Experiencer

I know there are the neggies out there too. whats great is they aren't allowed near us if we pray and stay in a state of grace. we can always ask for help too from Michael. I have never done that cause it seems in scary situations I loose my witts and forget what to do.

Although one time I did cause a nightmare to dissolve by stating "The only fear allowed is fear of God!" Most of the scene disappeared...then I got out a dream bible and started reading the psalms. Interestingly enough I knew them by heart in my dream haha. Anyway neggie went away
Old 13-12-2017, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I posted at a Christian site that I have 2 Angels watching over me and they are telling me that Angels dont speak to people and that I'm conversing with Demons. I find that very hard to believe because these Angels have been teaching me to trust in God and to have faith in him. I dont see how that is demonic in any way.. I would understand if they were exalting themselves and looking for glory for themselves in some way. But these beings fruits do not show me any kind of evil deed at all. Christians man.. I'm trying to understand God better and they say it's an evil thing because Angels are helping?? I've been learning to be Christian and I find a lot of these Christians have bad attitudes.
The other day, while I was waiting in a waiting room to see my psychologist, I perused the reading material upon the table...newspapers...some women's magazines and a 'Watchtower' magazine.

On the front of the Watchtower magazine, there was a picture of Archangel Michael with the heading "Angels and the New Age"...so, I decided to open it up and read what it had to say just out of curiosity.

My assumptions proved true, when it went on to say that there are only a few angels that are directed by God, himself and they don't really involve themselves in the affairs of humans and what people refer to as 'angels' are only 'demons in disguise' and to be vary wary and turn to Jesus instead of "false angels/demons"...I put the magazine down with a 'go figure'...pretty much.

So, having been in commune with the angel (fallen angel) Ashtaroth for some time...the jury is still out among Christians as to whether this entity is a 'demon' or an 'angel' according to which side of the 'Christian fence' one sits on...but being a Hindu, I wouldn't know about any of that!

Many Christians would be the first to say that I am possessed by a demon and I'm like "cooool". They seem to have a 'fear thing' I don't have. I don't really care though what others say in regards.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:07 AM
Experiencer

well I guess you would know best. I met a vodou diety and she was beautiful and radiated with power and love. not evil at all
I have to say there was a time I thought she was, I think a lot of people tend to fear things they don't understand fully