Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 19-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I feel I need to revive this thread, as I just don't understand why there are quite some people having a radical Christian type NDE involving hell and judgment while other's don't. Either one of those is the truth and the other is a deception because why would God give people different types of NDEs?

Even in the bible it says "judge not lest the be judged" funny since most of the bible then goes on teaching people how to judge themselves and others... it's not just the christian faith though its our world always judging each other and reinforcing each others judgments.

Anyways this pattern of judgement of self/others can knock people into those lower experiences because they are expecting to be judged.(fear)

This is a pattern in life that follows after death to the 4d/astral Crystal described.

If you are always judging others it has to do with lack of love, something makes them unworthy in your eyes of love, if you feel you are worthy of judgement you are not connected to self compassion or love so its pretty easy in this day and age to end up in a state of fear or judgement. Its a wonder more dont end up in a temporary purgatory or dark place of your egos own creation in a nde. Doesn't mean it lasts. Hell is actually just a mistranslated into english. In hebrew and greek the original meaning was "the grave" or death.

If this doesnt clear anything up I hope you do find what you need. ((hugs)))
Old 19-11-2017, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Anything that came to me seemed to come from within. I asked no questions because there was no one there to answer. Yet, I didn't feel lonely in the least, instead I felt a level of joy and intense state of being I'd never experienced in this life. I knew beyond a line of trees was something so wonderful. I tried to go there but couldn't, that's when I learned I couldn't pass that point because it wasn't time for me to. That was when I saw all the ills of this life, how the vast majority of people become so wrapped up in selfishness, most of them not because they're "evil", but because that's just the way this life operates, that even though love happens for family and partners, the genuine concern for others is ignored in favor of selfish pursuits. It's unconditional love that can change that. I was saddened and disappointed in how humankind came to that at this point, and so much didn't want to come back to this when I learned I had to return. But it wasn't my choice to make...so here I am.

I've read other NDE stories where it's been expressed that if people would practice unconditional love this life could be a paradise. And because of my experience I know that's so true.

(Lol...when I came back into this body I opened my eyes and saw the EMT who revived me. Despite his intense efforts to "save my life" I thought to myself "doggone it, why'd you have to bring me back to this?").

I've never had an OBE...don't really want to because I know what comes next so I'll wait until my body finally gives out...and I do hope it's soon. But I'm happy for those who want to have an OBE and can achieve that. I don't doubt they're much the same as a NDE.
I experienced the same when I had an experience 2 weeks after asking to see heaven because I couldnt wrap my head around the idea of wanting to be ANYWHERE for eternity.

There were no 3d visuals like trees, but a swirling energy of extreme bliss, overwhelming love, near hysteria of happiness, all was/is one and it is love.

Unconditional love has been a by product of this experience, and like you I would have preferred to stay. Now I move about with people who can only love conditionally and well I certainly do not fear my return to that place of oneness, and full saturation in love/lack of seperation.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Master
Just read the thia nde link. Its funny how often I've read those things from high population density countries and people who are taken are so frequently the wrong person. That must be a cultural expectation at this point as you dont hear that from western nde. Not your time yes but not "oh sorry correct name but wrong person with that name".

Otherwise I found it very sad how all these people around the world have been taught to think God love isn't big enough to love them to the point that their actions here in this 3d minefield of life can be completely irrelevant.

When I meditate I hit that point every time. Anything anyone has done melts away in that love. More and more I can ground that state in life so certainly god/creator can too.

Its all learning and we are all at different stages. Do you punish a child with torture for failing their lessons? No you love them and let them try again.

That's what a loving parent does. Love doesn't ever run out of chances.
Unconditional means just that. If you chose to keep denying the love within you and acting in ways that hurt others you are free to keep moving down that path, but the moment your heart decides it wants something else you are welcome to move ever close again and again to love.

If you are christian the prodigal son story is a great example of gods love.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:06 AM
Knower
Hi Slayer,
Crystalsong conveyed the most accurate idea of the afterlife in my opinion..I personally have not experienced NDEs but I do know people who have..And I’ve read the thousands of NDE stories from all over the world on NDErf.org..They’re all saying pretty much similar things..Your Beliefs Create Your Reality..Change your Beliefs and watch your Reality change..;-)..Plus, there are those who saw “hell” in passing while in their NDE have stated that they felt no fear passing through it because they understood that it was the Souls in the “hell” who’ve deemed they deserved it and that they had put themselves in “it”, and all they felt for those Souls in “hell” was compassion..Therefore, you will get some Soul’s NDE experiences to differ from others because of their Beliefs.

It’s great that you’re questioning these things though, it shows that your Soul wants to know..:-)...Have you read Life Regression books by Dr. Michael Newton and Dr. Brian Weiss?..They shed light on what Souls do in between Lives and why they pick lives that they have, etc...You may have come across some IANDS YouTube videos that have many NDErs talk about their experiences and some will see Jesus and others won’t because it’s all based on their Beliefs while embodied...Because, you are a powerful CREATOR, don’t ever discount that..;-).......I wish you light and love in your journey for answers..:-)
Old 11-12-2018, 07:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Most near death experiences tell about those''new age'' kind of NDE where there is no eternal damnation, devil, hell, or a strict tyrannical judgmental god but only a god of love that accepts everyone whether they are Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or even gay. NDE's involving reincarnation are not unheard of neither. Sounds all cheerful, right? Well yes, if it wasn't for those few people who experienced a fundamentalism Christian type NDE where everyone who isn't a Christian and/or accepted Jesus as their savior goes to hell forever. Of course, it's easy to debunk them as untruth because you don't have Christianity based beliefs. But just because you don't approve of them doesn't mean they should be overlooked... I don't know why people have those different types of NDEs that contradict one another. If there is a God, why would he deceive one person into having a fundamental Christian-type NDE while another person a cheerful New Age kind of NDE? Is he doing this to troll us? Thinking about it makes me extremely fearful about checking out of this life. Obviously none of us know the truth until we experience death for ourselves, but is there anyone here who holds a reasonable explanation? Preferably other than a ''your afterlife experience depends on your beliefs'' and ''you create your own afterlife'' related theory, since it barely makes any sense.
The way I see it, there are at least three plausible explanations:
1- We are in a "materialist" world (that isn't very material). This is all we are, and as we get close to death, with little sensory input, our brain hallucinates something which mimics our beliefs... Because that is what we believe in. If the OBE aspect of NDEs turns out to not be verifiable under controlled environments, this could be a plausible argument.
2- Everything is consciousness. Consciousness has thoughts, and creates everything. Once you are liberated from tthe physical vessel, and your thoughts are able to run free, you see/manifest that which you believe in, because all of life is subjective, there is no such thing as objective reality. It is all perception/consciousness/thought. Beings arrive to grew you and you interpret them in the manner that would be most befit your state of mind and beliefs.
3- Similar to number two, but consciousness is able to project itself however it chooses, and your thoughts do the same. While you project the kind of experience you expect, others project themselves to you in a manner that befits your chosen experience, whether it be pleasant or not.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Mainly because there are atheists who obviously don't believe in an afterlife and after returning from a NDE their beliefs changed completely. Besides that I have read many NDEs but so far none of the ones I encountered did confirm a thought-created afterlife theory. Many NDE's seem similar to each other, like encountering a supreme deity or universal god that manifests as a brillant light, life reviews, a black void, so all of this kinda eliminates those theories that everyone has a unique NDE which takes the shape of their own beliefs.

And to answer your other questions, it certainly feels like I am a single pawn on a chessboard among many other pawns that isn't being moved but left standing in a corner while many other pieces are moved forward.
There are several NDEs which do deal with this notion. I've read quite a few where the experiencer is told religion doesn't matter, and beings appear in the manner that is most comfortable to the experiencer.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
Hi Slayer,
Crystalsong conveyed the most accurate idea of the afterlife in my opinion..I personally have not experienced NDEs but I do know people who have..And I’ve read the thousands of NDE stories from all over the world on NDErf.org..They’re all saying pretty much similar things..Your Beliefs Create Your Reality..Change your Beliefs and watch your Reality change..;-)..Plus, there are those who saw “hell” in passing while in their NDE have stated that they felt no fear passing through it because they understood that it was the Souls in the “hell” who’ve deemed they deserved it and that they had put themselves in “it”, and all they felt for those Souls in “hell” was compassion..Therefore, you will get some Soul’s NDE experiences to differ from others because of their Beliefs.

It’s great that you’re questioning these things though, it shows that your Soul wants to know..:-)...Have you read Life Regression books by Dr. Michael Newton and Dr. Brian Weiss?..They shed light on what Souls do in between Lives and why they pick lives that they have, etc...You may have come across some IANDS YouTube videos that have many NDErs talk about their experiences and some will see Jesus and others won’t because it’s all based on their Beliefs while embodied...Because, you are a powerful CREATOR, don’t ever discount that..;-).......I wish you light and love in your journey for answers..:-)
I read all of Michael Newton's books and a few others. One thing I found strange is how even with LBL Hypnotherapy, the accounts do vary depending on the hypnotist. So either the hypnotist is sampling from a narrow sample of the population that happens to pick someone like him, and those groups have different types of afterlife experiences, or the hypnotist influences the hypnotized and the tale greatly.
I am not sure what to think of that realm between realms any longer.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Knower

Luckily for atheists, they have nothing to fear about the afterlife, although there’ve been cases of atheist NDErs who’ve returned to tell of chilling experiences upon their resuscitation. Some, upon their return, have even taken up the cross, their reports were so disturbing. If foxholes can’t make a believer of God out of some people, perhaps shivery postmortem OBEs can.

In recent years, there’s been a handful of movies released that have portrayed NDEs to be celestial and glorious. Anyone who has researched this topic, as I have, knows that not all NDEs are pleasant. Perhaps not even half are even warm and fuzzy. It’s well-known that most of us dream both nice dreams as well as nightmarish ones. Why should NDEs be any different?

There seems to be a definite suppression of information within the field of afterlife study. Some researchers are unbiased enough to report cases of both heavenly and hellish near-death experiences, as well as everything in-between, whereas there are those who seemingly, via a filtering process of info, want to portray the phenomenon in a favorable light, only.

In one most unsettling NDE anecdote I came across, the experiencer reported seeing Gray Aliens of all beings, snatching away the souls of the recently departed. (Note, not demons, but ETs. Now there’s a new one.)

Who really knows for certain what awaits one upon their crossing over the Great Divide? There’s been accounts of positive NDEs that have turned into negative ones, and vice versa.

There’s certainly a bit of a helpless feeling to it all. We entered this world, many believe, without our agreeing to it, and such ones feel so it is with the next one.

Although I’m of the opinion that possibly half of all NDEs are likely negative (it is thought that negative ones often go unreported due to shame or embarrassment on the part of the experiencer or the aforementioned sifting of reports), I disagree with the fundamentalist Christian perspective that believes these to be glimpses of perdition.

These same Christian fundamentalists also say that positive NDEs, too, are the result of the Devil’s doing (i.e. Lucifer, who transforms himself into an angel of light in order to deceive the masses). I always found this to be a flawed theological concept: the idea that an intrinsically dark entity who’s been banished forevermore from the Light still possesses the means to change itself into a Light Being for the purposes of trickery.

Then there are those who fear what the afterlife may bring, in the way of inconveniences or disappointments totally unrelated to the religiously conceived hereafter of reward and punishment. For solitary types, for example, what if the afterlife turns out to be one where there’s hardly any alone time? Such an immortal disembodied state would truly be unbearable for the creative types among humanity. Imagine drawing one’s last breath and then awakening to a crowded environment resembling a never-ending train terminal, where a sea of incorporeal bodies are jammed together and are continually bumping elbows. Perhaps this scenario sounds most agreeable to gregarious types, but to lonerish and wallflower personalities this would likely seem to them as being utter pandemonium.

What I find most fascinating is the painting, “The Ascent Into The Empyrean” by Hieronymus Bosch. It was painted circa 1500, and depicts the prototypical NDE tunnel with some angelic beings or spirit creatures contained within it. What I want to know is how this painter knew about “the Tunnel” when the medical instruments and machines that allow for people nowadays to be revived were not in existence back at his time.