Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Experiencer
Is this one of the ways Black Obsidian works?

I tend to read, throughout the years, about crystals from various sources/sites. It is not enough for me to read one rehashed information, I like revisiting the info of a crystal meaning/benefits/esoteric healings~ from various sites ever now and then.

Looking forward to buy myself a big~ gold sheen obsidian, barely can wait for that... when I'll have enough money, I might pair it with a real citrine =)

Obsidian is one of my favorites. I only own a small sphere black obsidian and a small wulu shape mahogany obsidian.

Anyway, I have read a lot about it and I always thought I know how a crystal works and such... but my question now, about the black obsidian... is this:

so few days ago...I was looking at some tv show. there was this acctrees, that looked very much with a girl from my mid-school, haven't seen her since 15 years!! But did saw in facebook pictures. I realized I could have been with this girl, she liked me, she was and still is way way too beautiful, i was too shy and stupid.

I cried a lot.. regrets and imaginations about "what ifs", but also felt more healed after that to let go of this. All of this right in the day when I took out my black obsidian and carried it with me.

My question, is this what they refer to the black obsidian as surfacing out old repressed feelings or such?

I mean..it's been 15 years. Is it possible that even though all these years I was "okay"... is it possible that that memory was a repressed feeling that it was affecting me without me realizing it? Even if that woman wasn't on my mind.... it is possible I was sad and suffered back then because of me being to shy during that time... but i FORGOT.

is it possible that it was still affecting me, and the black obsidian or any obsidian.. can do something like this? pull out to surface things that I would not be aware of but things that might still affect me subconsciously?

because if that's the case... I might have a long way to go. I am still curious... if I decide to go along with my obsidian, and go though surfacing everything that should be cleared... will I eventually reach to a point/day where the obsidian would not have much else to clear and I will be good? or will all my life be about surfacing regrets old problems to cry out and heal considering I'd keep my obsidian close often.

I'm still learning... even after 3 years~ since I am working with crystals, I always learn more and more and it's funny how come when I look back I seem so silly with my understandings of crystals. but that's another topic. I don't expect many replies.. 1 would be enough.. but it's okay if nobody knows what to say
Old 16-12-2017, 02:12 AM
Administrator
Hello

Looking to what I have learned over the years about it as it is a favorite of mine. I would say YES something was still there to be moved forwards. Not so much a block but something in the heart centre that was still there.

There are times when we have a Soul Family connection that is present that might well prepare us for connection in a future life. Not all connections make it into the one lifetime we life, at times we have to wait it out.

Obsidian (including Snowflake)

Mystical Properties:

Obsidian in general helps to alleviate pain, reducing tension and releasing energy; it is also told to accelerate the physical healing of wounds. Obsidian is an excellent stone simply to have around to absorb and transform the negative energies in to positive. It will vibrate calmness and security, and stabilize the energies of all persons within its reach.

Snowflake Obsidian aids in clearer and more logical thinking. Carry this stone to keep others from taking advantage. This stone will reveal what needs to be changed in life to assist one in advancing.

Healing Properties:

Obsidian helps ailments of the stomach and intestines, it is a powerful healing stone but only for some. It is also said to improve one’s vision.

Magical Properties:
Energy: Projective
Element: Fire
Powers: Protection, grounding, divination and peace
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Planet: Saturn

Chakra Classification: Root and Third Eye
Old 16-12-2017, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for replying :)

I am also scrying sometimes especially when Albert Hoffman is involved. In one of my posts that was removed, if you remember, I had a very strange experience. I am looking forward to a Gold Sheen Obsidian. I want a snowflake obsidian a few months ago, but now it's not the case anymore. I will eventually have one day all types of obsidians, not just yet tho.

I do not look at the zodiac of a stone/crystal. As a libra, I will not use x or y stone just because of that. But either way, I have read from so so many sources about it. And I will still do.

I am still confused sometimes... it's like sometimes I take the obsidian and carry it with me at all times... but then i think what if it's not a really good idea to carry it with me all the time since it can make me a bit angry/sad from surfacing a lot of repressed emotions~? Or the black obsidian MIGHT~ even ground and calm me in such a way that I would lose the joyous energy that is a characteristic which is a part that forms my charisma.

I am talking a bit weird now I know... but I am wondering. I guess, experimenting and time will tell :) Either way, as I go, as long as I am open to face things and understand, good things should come.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have found that I do not carry with me a stone daily like I used to. More I look at the vast collection I have and I let one choose me. It usually is in the form or jewlery that I will take something with me.

I used to just have one purse so there was always something in it but of late I have collected many....and I do not always remember the small compartments in them that hold a crystal.

I too have lost far too many out of my bra that they no longer go in there. LOL with age is seems comes that lack of firmness to hold things in proper place. LOL.

You could try putting it with something more grounding and see if that might balance out the stronger emotions. Clear Quartz is a nice balance stone.

Lynn