Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Smile it's just me

Angel1 Sensitive Subject

I had 6 miscarried pregnancies, one was a set of twins...at first I thought that perhaps this was the same child trying over and over again to be born, but then there was the twins...which deepened my sadness because that might mean that 7 souls were trying to be born and couldn't.

Do you you think that one might change their mind after choosing a parent and decide not to be born in this lifetime?
Or maybe it's more about my journey and not theirs?
Old 29-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile it's just me
I had 6 miscarried pregnancies, one was a set of twins...at first I thought that perhaps this was the same child trying over and over again to be born, but then there was the twins...which deepened my sadness because that might mean that 7 souls were trying to be born and couldn't.

Do you you think that one might change their mind after choosing a parent and decide not to be born in this lifetime?
Or maybe it's more about my journey and not theirs?

No I don't think that has anything to do with it. I had 5 misscarrages myself and I was a Community Midwife. Its all about the qulity of the ovum and where in the uterus it implants, if its in the lower segment the more likely it is to miscarry as the lower segment grows faster and the just dislodge from the wall of the uterus. /pm me if you have any questions ...
Old 29-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Master
Smile its Just me , there can be many reasons Im sure ,do you have the support of a caring doctor that is helping you physically? Ive heard of some women needing extra special care in this area.......Also you may need extra support emotionally too? as it so close to your heart,,,,I Pray For You.....AMEN
Old 30-04-2015, 01:53 AM
Smile it's just me

With my first pregnancy I gave birth to my son. Went all natural and all went fine, until, the placenta got stuck. This very large doctor, AFTER stitching up the rip, stuck his hand inside and tried pulling out the placenta. It was like giving birth backwards! He did this SEVEN TIMES! Now I am not one to curse, but I was yelling; "Knock me the F*** OUT! Finally they took me to the OR and did a D&C on me. I've lost every baby since.

I understand the physical aspect, It's their spirit that I am curious about.

Could it have been one or two trying over and over or one spirit for each pregnancy?

Star Wolf Medicine Woman So sorry for your loss. Thank you for your reply, I know you can understand my pain. Blessings be upon you

Deepsoul Thank you for your prayers, my Lord is truly my strength.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Ascender

Normaly the soul doesn't enter until around 5 months gestation (this is reported by people in life between lives hypnotic regression), so if terminated early enough there most likely wasn't any soul that had entered the fetus yet. My mate and I have been together for 5 years and I've ended up pregnant 3 time with him from failed bith control methods and each time I've chosen to abort and I believe its the same soul that would be entering each time. I keep aborting due to my mate's unstable and unreliable money situation, but otherwise I'd love for that soul to eventually be born--when my mate eventually has continuous and reliable money that he regularly earns. If that never happens, then I guess that soul won't ever be born by my choosing.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Master

I too have heard that the soul doesn't entering into the fetus straight away. I know I was in there by the time my mum was about 5mths? gestatiion (I think I remember that as in my case it was traumatic).

One of my past teachers who was very advanced with things, he used to teach that when the soul comes in is often depend on the development of the one coming in. I forgot now but it may of been the higher the persons development, the more time they needed to adjust to the physical again before they are born so they come in a little bit earlier in these cases.

But anyway, souls aren't there right away.

If you haven't done so already and are going to try again, it may be a good idea to be tested to make sure you don't have a double copy of the MTHFR mutation. This mutation isn't uncommon (9-17% of the population depending on the country) but it can lead to multiple misscarriages . If one has it there are easy things to do to help stop it happening if you know you have it eg those with this may need baby asprin daily during pregnancy and an active folate form as normal folate cant be well absorbed, to help stop miscarriages .

Your story of what that doctor did after your first pregnancy is horrific :( .. I hope he didn't injure you in some way permanently. I had a doctor just after I gave birth get impatient as I didn't deliver the placenta fast enough for him (it was like a production line at the hospital :( ) So this male doctor pulled on the cord to try to put some pressure on the placenta to deliver it faster... he pulled so hard it ripped or something and caused some issue and then I was told I immediately needed surgery so had to be rushed in for emergency surgery. :( I hate hospitals, Ive had quite a few bad experiences at them.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Smile it's just me

ALAMODE ~ Thank you for your reply. Hopefully your financial situation will become stable soon. Motherhood is indeed a responsibility that is taken too lightly by some. Yet, it is an experience that I am truly blessed to have been able to share on my journey and hopefully you will have the opportunity to experience it when you are ready to welcome it.

SEA-DOVE ~ Thank you for your reply also. No, I will not be trying again. My body gave up that mission. Not that I wouldn't have wanted too, but I have medical issues that made the choice for me. I have never heard of the double copy MTHFR mutation before...I wonder why my doctors never brought up that possibility before. I have a cousin that has been trying to carry but has not been able to, I am going to let her know to get tested. Thank you for the info.
I do believe that what happened to me by my first doctor damaged me. I had severer bleeding and clotting afterwards and after each miscarriage as well. Sorry to hear about your experience, male doctors on a production line does not sound like it would make for a beautiful birthing experience at all. I don't care for hospitals either ! :(
Old 11-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Administrator
I have 5 children the first a son I always said he was a twin,scans showed one I had a bleed for a little while and I said that was me misscarying the other baby which would also had been a boy,i always knew what I was carrying when he was born the midwife said to me it looks like you were right the placenta is to big for one baby,the second was a normal pregnancy the third I went 3 weeks over I had to have an emergency c section.then I had my other daughter,3 years later I doubled over in pain I knew I was pregnant and I phoned my gp and asked her to come out I had an ectopic I was 15 weeks ,after the initial pain I said im not excepting this pain,i didn't have it after but the hospital wouldn't believe me I was like that arguing with them for 4 weeks,when I finally went to theatre I was 1 minute from death my insides were full of blood. I pulled through then 12 months later I had a misscarage I told the consultant that shouldn't have happened he said its one of those things I said you are wrong this was not meant to happen,12 month later I had my last child,a girl when she wasd 2 she said to me I should have been born before and you were going to call me Stephanie,which was true,she said I had to go back but im here now as me.
so take from that what you will.

Namaste
Old 11-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Smile it's just me

Native spirit ~ Your experience is a true testament of a labor of love. You must be a wonderful mother for your children to have fought so hard to be with you. Blessings be upon you and your family.