Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Kinesiology

Old 07-11-2011, 12:23 PM
elle_jay

Emotional baggage

I recieved applied kinesiology treatment, relating to a knee injury. My chiroprator is multi- talented.
He told me last visit he was going to do some emotional work as i've been treating it with strengthening for the past 10 months and i am still trying to activate some muscles on.

..When he finished his testing this visit, he explained that he could tell I was holding onto alot of shame and humiliation from events that occurred when I was 1 year old.

I can't even remember being 1 yr old, but I know I woul have listened to aot of arguments between my parents.

My attitude, which has been a bit **** lately, has only worsened since hearing this.

I like working out and do this atleast weekly. I hope alot more times this week as I need the benefits on many levels.

Has anyone experienced anything like this, whether it has to do with kinesiology, or not. Having to deal with baggage you thought was dead and buried or not even knowing it was there??
Old 28-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Master
How does he know? I don't even know what kinesiology is, but now I will look through this forum, which I have never done before. He sounds like a quack to me. Reminds me of a 'doctor' my SIL went to a lot. Originally went to get her armpit sweat glands sucked out because she thought she sweat too much. I would never have that done, but she did as much as she was allowed to before it became a danger and now she sweats profusely everywhere else...but while she went there for that, they said Oh, look under this special light, you have horrible veins, I can take them out, so appointments were made and they took out veins. think she was done? No, now they wanted to treat some discoloration on her face...on and on it goes.

You go to this chiropractor for a knee injury and now he's telling you you are holding shame from an event or events when you were 1? I don't think a 1 year old even truly knows what shame is. Please try not to let this trouble you. He sounds like he wants to scam you in some way or mess with your head.
Old 25-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Mandisa

Sarian, I think maybe you should maybe research a little and learn more before you make a judgement on the doctor, because the OPs story sounds very different to the story you just told about some 'quack' removing sweat glands and veins. My mom is a qualified kinesiologist and stuff like this does happen. Just because you can't consciously remember being 1 doesn't mean a 1 year old is unaware of what's going on around them. If anything, you're probably more aware of these negative things happening around you when you're so young, but being so young means you're completely unable to understand it properly or deal with it and it can definitely affect you when you're older.

Sorry that I can't offer much in the way of how to deal with it, but if it was me, I would let myself feel the anger and then when it's time to let it go just say goodbye to it and let it go. You cannot get to the point of letting it go when you try to stop yourself from feeling it in the first place.
Old 25-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle_jay
I received applied kinesiology treatment, relating to a knee....
Has anyone experienced anything like this, whether it has to do with kinesiology, or not. Having to deal with baggage you thought was dead and buried or not even knowing it was there??

For over 30 years, yes.
I wouldn't see a chiropractor if they did not do AK.
EK or Educational Kin. is great, too.
But Clinical Kinesilogy is more for me now.

For those that are new to this - my arm could become weakened
if my chiro even thought about my little red sports car as a joke - because it tweeked my back for a year until I sold it.
Him thinking it - was all it took - kinesiolgy is very amazing, I love it.

And my gosh, my physical therapist can also tell if something ''happened'',
with whom, at what age as a cause for some physical condition - and then she can release that block and Voila!
She practices Visceral Manipulation among other things and isn't cheap!!!

She could move all the seeds inside 20 cantalopes to the right with her hands.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 AM
silent whisper

I went to a Kiniesolgist for a over two years to clear lots of emotional baggage..I loved it so much I did a four level course and now use it for others. I am wondering why you are allowing the mention of these feelings to activate you in this way. He should be able to clear the blocks in your body with relative ease, if he has not already done so. When these are cleared you may go through a period of release. So if he has cleared the body in some way, you may have some low feelings with the emotional release. Just feel and let them go and try not to get to caught up in what it all might mean. I have faced many feelings from my childhood and both guilt and humilation were a part of mine as well. Being a highly sensitve child, I picked up a great deal of others pain and interpreted it as my own. I had spaces going back to the womb... Just honour the feelings you feel now and try to acknowledge them without the resistance.

I also go to a Chiropractor now and he balances my body for any emotional disturbances I am having as I know it works. When the energy in the body is free of old emotional pain our energy levels increase greatly and we heal...... Often times injuries do have emotional connections so the work he is doing sounds very holistic to me and that is a great thing.... he is working on all levels for this knee to heal by the sound of it. If he is muscle testing then your body will not lie.....its giving him a good reading on what is going on and what is needed. Ask him next time if he cleared the emotional connection. If you not feeling right emotionally you may require another balance from him......that happens to me also..at times.