Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2015, 10:36 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YS.
LOL! I have this image of the two of you sitting at a bar, being comfortably miserable and gloomy, understanding each other to the core and discussing happiness and identity...that would be the height of interconnectedness of the universe...

I'd probably come out thinking he was my twin flame.
Old 16-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNationalist?
I'd probably come out thinking he was my twin flame.

I'm laughing my head off here!! I was thinking the same but didn't dare to write it down!!!!
Oooww...that's actually very romantic....
Old 16-08-2015, 10:47 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YS.
I'm laughing my head off here!! I was thinking the same but didn't dare to write it down!!!!
Oooww...that's actually very romantic....

Easy...if he puts his hand on my knee I'll probably...ok, maybe its a little romantic in a non sexual way. Makes me think of a funny story involving SC
Old 16-08-2015, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Easy...if he puts his hand on my knee I'll probably...ok, maybe its a little romantic in a non sexual way. Makes me think of a funny story involving SC

I'll see him tomorrow..I'll softly whisper in his ear ' I've met your twin flame....' and then smile mysteriously...to set the mood a bit

And yes, a story..I already have a whole script in mind with indeed the title " breaking through the myth"
Old 16-08-2015, 11:27 PM
life.love.regret.

I'll have to send you a picture of me when I had my redneck beard a couple of weeks ago. You can whip that out and show him his TF from America.
Tell him you already arranged it and I'm so excited that I'm giggling like a schoolgirl
Old 16-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I'll have to send you a picture of me when I had my redneck beard a couple of weeks ago. You can whip that out and show him his TF from America.
Tell him you already arranged it and I'm so excited that I'm giggling like a schoolgirl

He will RUN!!!!
Old 17-08-2015, 12:37 AM
life.love.regret.

That's ok. I'll be the chaser
Old 17-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I cant say that I fell in love with myself at the same time I fell in love with her. It's been a slower process on the self love thing. I'll see if I can put it into words.

During our time "together" I realize now that she made me want to become the person I could be. Nobody had made me feel like doing that before. I know now that the desire to be the person I could be should come from me but I wasnt there yet.

She made me happier than I have ever been and when she left I was totally miserable. Tasting that happiness was incredible, though, and it made me realize that I actually WANT to be happy. I knew I didn't deserve to be happy but I didn't care anymore. It was a little embarrassing to admit to myself that I wanted to be happy and I had never done it before.

So, with that realization of wanting to be happy, I also realized that misery was interwoven into my identity. I took pride in having a miserable existence and if I really wanted to be happy I was going to have to change some things about the identity I had created for myself.

I realized that self-hatred was at the foundation of my misery and self-sabotage made sure I stayed miserable. That led me to realize I might have to start loving myself. That's still a strange concept for me and I'm not sure I know what it looks like but at least I'm open to it now. That's what she did for me.

I speak about all of this in the past tense like I've overcome all of this but I haven't. Not even close yet. This stuff is really ingrained in me. I still have dark days and I still take pride in surviving through misery but at least I'm figuring things out and with this knowledge maybe I can start tearing away the old foundation and revealing the one underneath it. The one I was born with but built over.

I don't know why I shared all of that. Just kind of came out. Sorry for the length. I just don't think I've heard the fall in love with them/yourself at the same time thing. I probably have but for some reason it hit me different when your post.

Hi,

That was such a touching read, thank you!... I feel I could have written it word for word myself... I too was/am a 'misery is me' kind of person... I feel very very different now just because of the power of self love this relationship has stirred up... I feel I have bloomed into finally the kind of person I should have been ... I feel complete in many ways and my TF has helped healed many many wounds that used to make me spiral into hopelessness and depression ... From all definitions I have gone thru an awakening and am totally a new person... Since i rely so much on God's guidance I figured His plan to make me meet my TF to heal and complete me is just sooooo perfect and wise. God is Good!

I haven't read the falling in love with ourselves and the twin at the same time concept anywhere... It just came out in reaction to the abusive relationships point that that guy was talking about.
Old 17-08-2015, 01:46 AM
life.love.regret.

Sounds like we can relate to some extent. I'm in an unusually good mood today but there is still time left in the night for me to get back to "normal".
Old 17-08-2015, 01:55 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Hi,

That was such a touching read, thank you!... I feel I could have written it word for word myself... I too was/am a 'misery is me' kind of person... I feel very very different now just because of the power of self love this relationship has stirred up... I feel I have bloomed into finally the kind of person I should have been ... I feel complete in many ways and my TF has helped healed many many wounds that used to make me spiral into hopelessness and depression ... From all definitions I have gone thru an awakening and am totally a new person... Since i rely so much on God's guidance I figured His plan to make me meet my TF to heal and complete me is just sooooo perfect and wise. God is Good!

I haven't read the falling in love with ourselves and the twin at the same time concept anywhere... It just came out in reaction to the abusive relationships point that that guy was talking about.

Well it was good and I didn't notice that aspect of it before. I do still kind of feel that I was the butt of a cruel joke, though. I still miss her like crazy.