Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2016, 07:10 PM
Master

Should i leave him, or not?

Should i leave tf or not?

Its been a year not talking. He says hes in pain, and cant talk, because of his healing. All he does, is work, and comes home lay in bed, sweat, having elndless showers, back/body/head pain. Lay in bed except eating the brought up food i come with. The three tines weve talked on a year has been him exploding on me for percieved slights or real thingscthats just been a problem, or thats bern grossly changed in his head to something else, where hes been ventingbto the point of being abusive. Or, twist his thoughts/information/our spirituality/our kbowledge to im not his tf someone else is despite me know its a lie, lying about me, saying things 180 degrees differently than what he used to, things i thought were ok are suddenly not etc. or, get insanely jealous of me having male friends that visits and wont believe nothings happened, and talks to me for hours about it and also how his healings like and how i have to control worry about being ignored

What should i do about this? Dont say therapy for him hes refusing, wont hear, tells me hes isolated himself like this since he was a child to heal and how its working.. Yeah...
Im wondering, how it will affect me.. Its been a year not talking..
And, im living my life, then he gets jealous ive got male friends..
Shall i just live my life and wait for him or leave? I wonder how it will affect me if this continues..he didnt even help to move as weve just moved. He just went away and came back, to our new house and went straight to bed. Then he doesnt get a eye as i was chatting to the friend, then he got insanely jealous. Telling me how he needs to do this and how itts not ignorance...

What would you do? Is this the known running? He really as you know, have problems.
Ive found a picture actually several where someone painted,from vision, his real self from our. First life, when everything was paradise. It fits, how he looked and me too, and it exude his spirit still. I sense it. When i hold him, as we still do, i sense it and the sameness. And we melt. I actually connect with him too through that pictures and he just flung my heart chakra wide open, and love piurs out. I did connect once before i melt and i was told hes blocked and having problems that thats why he is like he is.
Any thoughts about this?
That guy comes on to me in astral stronger too and i feel its my tf in the ither room here in this house as i sense it. It happens when hes sleeping.