Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Ascender

More syncs that I thought of:
For the last year or so me and my daughter have been finding feathers everywhere. Finding feathers while walking, like they are just on my path. Just found a black and white one yesterday.
Seeing butterflies, last year it was black butterflies. When I took my daughter camping black butterflies kept running into us, one landed on my daughter's nose.
This year it is white butterflies. White butterflies are living in our backyard this year, they have never been here before.
In regards to my tf, the one and only time I ever consulted a psychic, he told me several things that my tf felt, the next time I talked to tf, he said those exact things to me in the same words without me asking him about them.
Every time I start to think about having a sexual relationship with someone else, something always happens to stop me. Either I get a message telling me not to do it or something happens to put me out of that situation. I'm not sure what this is all about though.
And being led to the right messages when I need them. If I am thinking something, I will randomly listen to a message and it will be about what I am thinking about, even if I don't think that's what it's about. Or I'll be listening to something random and they will start talking about what is going on with my thoughts.
Old 23-09-2016, 06:02 AM
Suspended
I ended up somewhere and on the wall it had two dates... The month and year (and I assume) the day we met and the other date was the day my awakening started, which was also the current date. So there are those two dates on the wall and under them it says "United under god"

So that happened.
Old 23-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Experiencer
its too long a list!!! Lol... coz I challenged the whole thing for months on end the proof of it had to come at me in literal torrents till I buckled and had to face up to and believe the truth being revealed, albeit grudgingly at first.