Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Do any of you Christians out there know a lot about humans in the afterlife?

I ask because I have had various paranormal experiences in my life. I have had eight encounters with demons disguised as my loved ones in the past five years. In 2012 I thought an old lady from my church was visiting me, in 2013 my great grandpa, in 2014 an American pro wrestler called Viscera (you can google him if you want) in 2015 my uncle later in 2015 I seen a demon with my own eyes and in 2016 David Bowie later in 2016 a guy I knew who killed himself, and in 2017 my own grandparents. All these seem crazy I know but they are all true. I was deceived by satan but now I see the light, the truth and the one true god Jesus Christ. God allowed me to be tricked, but only temporarily. The visitation dreams I had seemed strong and I thought dead people were telepathically speaking to me when I was asleep, it was actually demons in disguise, please pray for other vulnerable Christians who actually believe dead people can communicate because they can't, it is satan in disguise not the person. Imagine dying and spending eternity talking to people you knew in this short life, sounds pretty stupid that God would create you and have you float around talking to humans who are alive instead of basking in his love and glory. The bible even warns of satan masquerading as an angel of light. Please fellow Christians on here pray for people who are deceived by satan those who think their loved ones are visiting them, I believe all of those people prayed for me in heaven so that I would no longer be deceived, what are your thoughts on this? This is a pretty personal and serious issue so I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.
Old 29-10-2017, 03:18 AM
Guide

I don’t believe so, but you are entitled to your opinion.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Seeker
Hi Rossifier, I agree that many if not all such apparent visitations of the dead are demons/deceptive entities. However that does not mean that the Christian doctrines are all true. For example the eternal hell doctrine is false.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Guide

praying for you
Old 20-11-2017, 12:55 AM
Master
It's hard to know whats going on scientifically when you're having dreams.

But on the other hand.. dreams are manifestations of life.

Demons, bad spirits, evil forces, I think they are just as we are spirit, soul, and body, in that order.
Old 20-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was raised Anglican so things were not clear to me growing up. I grew up "seeing dead people" and having them be able to talk to me. Too as its not something discussed at the Church level I found no solace there as a child in help dealing with it, other than "child never talk on such things". If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I would be rich.

I do not feel that we are meant to just be in the other place of being with God as some feel. More we are free spirits on so many levels and energy or Light Beings so we still have that free will.

I too do not go to believe in things such as Demons as the power they are said to posses would be strong enough to wipe one out. More like man in the living form there are good people and bad people. Those whom do good things and those that do very dark things. Its the ever present balance of Light and Dark.

If one is bothered by negative things around there are protections than one can bring forth and assistance from Guide and Angels that one can call upon. One is never alone in all of this but too the brain will turn things easily into more than meets the eye.

Lynn
Old 20-11-2017, 02:38 AM
Master
Our intentions can be good in one moment and bad the next.

God is unmoved and the source of all Holy Wisdom.

The demons departed, and we are all scattered among the stars.

Find the truth in God, and you go home.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I believe in reality.

I sometimes watch a TV-show named "Power of the spirits" and they show families that gets visits from the dead, and they also have a person that finds out about it and balances the energies.

Very often in that TV-show things disappear.

Recently I had an encounter myself. After I straightened up and fixed some moral issues (minor criminal stuff), I suddenly lost a cloth that hanged to dry in my bathroom. I have noticed the cloth the day before, but after I fixed my moral issues it was all gone.

I'm thinking this had an double effect. I believe it was my dead grandmother that saw I could use to change my washing-cloth, and at the same time I was given a prize of knowing more about life and afterlife in a sure way - just because I got morally straight.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Master
You are giving demons too much credit thatn they deserve. There are plenty of spiritual beings out there that interact with human beings, including the dearly departed.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Our loved one's come back to bask in our love and glory temporarily, it's not a choice between gods love or ours they seemingly have access to both planes because they're pure consciousness, love is the binding factor in the interchange not Satan and love is all powerful whilst fear is what Satan feeds of, check your position and what you are aligning with.