Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2015, 05:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Post Those around you who diss and downplay your twin.

J who happens to my twin has had a troubled past and a troubled life.
Not only that but he suffers from mental ailments. I think maybe because of his ailment I decided to study psychology and medical stuff. I'm really trying to understand him, not only that be there for him.

When we first met we are completely different from each other, where he goofy and child like, I am serious and mature.
I told myself never in a million years would I ever fall in love with that fool. But I did, right after he kissed me, boy did sparks fly..I swore I floated that day, on cloud nine. We dated/remained friends for about a year, and for a very long time he stopped drinking, stopped doing drugs..yada yada. Yet, as they say not all good things last. He met a few bad apples, who got him addicted again. I know I know nobody can make you do something. Well long story short him and another guy did something bad, and he went to prison for four years.
He was always getting into trouble before we met, and had this bad boy attitude. I honestly thought my love changed him, that maybe I could heal him. Boy was I was wrong.

I did visit him a few times in prison, it was very hard seeing him in that place.
I couldn't touch him, hold him, love him how I wanted too. I went to see him at least 6 times, until my dad who was deeply concerned, told me to let him go.
He told this, "That boy needs help and he won't get it if you are around." At first I was resentful again my dads words, but soon his words grew on me. He was right, I knew I had to set him free. So I did just that, I let him go. Of course it wasn't easy, it hurt me to no end.

Four years passed, not a moment went by where I didn't think of him. After about two years he got out on good behavior.
I figured I'd go greet him, say hi and it would be okie dokie. Ha! Another wrong I was. He was angry, hurt, he felt betrayed. We fought that night I went to say hi. Not only that but he rubbed in my face of how he met someone else. In fact he literally threw her in my face. After that night we went out own separate ways.
Two more years we didn't speak. The worst part is we lived a block from each other, and would had pretty much the same friends'. Boy was that rough, seeing your twin on a daily basis but not being able to enjoy them. Later on I dropped some of my old friends, mostly to avoid him much as possible. Besides his silence hurt me. As time went by and as life had planned for us, we reunited again. One night while I was at a friend's bachelorette party, someone had invited him over. At first I ignored him, pretending he wasn't even there.
Later I excused myself to get a drink of water. As I was getting the water I sensed someone behind me. It was him, I turned around. We didn't say anything just looked at each other. Then he spoke, he told me he still loves me, that he wanted to be friends again. I agreed. I think the dates have meaning of when we would reunite, which was on 5/15/2015.

Of course our reuniting hasn't been easy, as non of my friends like him. They veiw him as thus bad man, and often say terrible things about him. Can't they see it's really hurts me? The reason they say he's dangerous is because of his mental ailments. Which they have no room to judge or to say nothing about.
He's made mistakes but I don't think it's right fit them to hold him for his mistakes. Not only that he changed a lot, got help, seeked out counseling, pretty much turned his life around.

Yet they don't trust him or see he's changed, they think he's just bad news. And, there's no changing their opinion's about him. I'm really starting to think maybe I should stop them as friends, yet we are close so it would be hard.
I want them to understand our relationship and too understand that I and him are fated together. Which is hard to do when they're all so closed minded to this T- flame thing. End.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:38 AM
life.love.regret.

Your friends are concerned. I'd tell them that what they are saying is hurting you. That should open up a discussion that should allow you to get some of your points out. If it can all stay civil and mature, you should get something accomplished. I'd be wary of using the "fated for" and TF arguments if this isn't something they subscribe to. It wont get you any points and you'll likely come out looking crazy. If discussion doesn't work then smash em in the mouth. Not really. Sorry.

There are maybe only a few people on earth that can make a "bad boy" want to be good and want to change, I believe. The odds aren't in any of our favor but [i]somebody[i] has the ability so it might as well be us, I guess.

Two years is enough to change a person forever. It can be good or bad or both. Expect that.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes true they are concerned. I've tried to tell them they are hurting me, but I don't think they really care about my feelings at all. I really haven't mentioned the whole tf thing to them yet, and I should mention they do believe in soul-mates, just not ft. Punching them in the mouth does sound nice, but I since I am not a violent person, I think I'll just stick with using my sarcastic againts them.

True true, but I don't really think I changed him into this good character, I mean I believe I influenced him in some way, but him changing was all him.

Very very true.
Old 18-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Suspended
Master
dont listen to them. i know they are your friends, but they arent your HEART. sometimes you have to move through all of this while others are cussing.

i have been told many times by many people to not to speak with my twin and let him go. well, i dont care. my heart rules me and my soul, no other person can dictate who I can love. even though we are white and black dog, we are WE.
Old 18-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Seeker

I can relate. Ever since I told my closest girlfriends about my twin, they think I've lost my marbles. I understand that they are concerned about me and want the best for me--and they definitely don't think he is that. So, I have had to practice being kind, but assertive with them. I thank them for their concern, but make it clear that my feelings for twin are not going to change. The other option is simply not talk about twin with them anymore. I'd rather not deal with all the debating. There are plenty of other subjects to talk to them about.