Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Knower
I agree with Araceli and Linen. It’s not the norm for angels/spirit guides to give dating advise.

Angels/Spirit Guides have certain guidelines to follow. They shouldn’t really interfere in humans lives. Only in cases of danger. It up to us to learn from the choices we make.

We really should not 100pct rely on callling our angel/spirit guides for advice in every choice we make. Otherwise what would be the lesson learned? Then we would develop a co-dependency with our angel/spirit guides.

The example you gave seems like maybe Sherrie was your lover’s guide? If I understood that correctly. I’ve been sometimes approached my spirits when I was out and about and ask if I could relay a message to someone for them. It’s hard sometimes if the person who the message is intended for doesn’t believe in spirit communication.

I’m definitely into genealogy too. Are you trying to validate the spirit that is communicating with you to authenticate they are telling you the truth? I have done that sometimes when I get some messages that have some “history” with it. Just mainly out of curiosity and to validate if I understood them correctly.

I would definitely NOT automatic write with just any spirit..Stranger Danger! I’m not saying that you would. Just be careful.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Angels cannot interfere in our daily lives. You have to learn these lessons yourself.

That's not true for me??? I'm not sure if some of them are angels or not or what they are?? but they're with me during the day too???

I suffer from severe insomnia so i'm thinking this is where the mix-up has occurred??? or maybe I AM just totally Nuts?!?!?
Old 19-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Knower
I don't get advice from angels. I usually get a warm comforting feeling when I ask for it. It feels like I am being held. And that's really all I could ask for.

One time at a place I felt compelled to tell a guy he was an angel, but just didn't know it.

I don't know why I said that to him. But it felt right.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Angels cannot interfere in our daily lives. You have to learn these lessons yourself.
This is sadly not true, because "The free will" is not to be tampered with. This goes both ways so it my appear to be so, but it's not.
If an angels interfere with your daily life, there is a long line of event that can occur and the angel in question is responsible and then tied to that chain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoKnights
That's not true for me??? I'm not sure if some of them are angels or not or what they are?? but they're with me during the day too???

I suffer from severe insomnia so i'm thinking this is where the mix-up has occurred??? or maybe I AM just totally Nuts?!?!?

I don't know what is with you, but I know out of experience that sleep deprivation makes you not function as one should. Makes the "reality" around you twisted and bent out of shape.

For the record, we are all nuts!
Old 26-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordioth
This is sadly not true, because "The free will" is not to be tampered with. This goes both ways so it my appear to be so, but it's not.
If an angels interfere with your daily life, there is a long line of event that can occur and the angel in question is responsible and then tied to that chain.

Good afternoon Mordioth!

What do you mean by a long line of event that can occur and the angel in question is responsible and then tied to that chain? I think I know what you mean...but just not clear.

Thanks!
Old 26-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

VanGoGurl, first of English is not my first languish, so please bear with me!

I try to clarify, and in the process kill the mystic!

What I'm trying to say, as here in our daily life as well as in the spirit realm. You are responsible for your actions, and if you have someone do, say, act, up on your guidance you are responsible for the actions and the outcome. There is ways around this some more "sneaky" than others. Short story as example.

When people ask me for advice, they believe it is my opinion. My opinion has nothing to do with "what is best" or "the persons will". My opinion is what I believe I would have done under the circumstances, and totally different from what would help or the desired effect the subject is asking for. So if someone ask me what I would do I'm not responsible for the action someone else do, but if I tell them what to do it is different.
In short if you don't know what is best in the situation on guiding someone, tell them what you would do, instead of tell them what to do. Lot's "guilt", karma can be avoided doing so resulting in more freedom for one self.

Hope this helped
Old 26-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Guide

Guides and angels guide, suggest, and to an extent protect us. They do not generally interfere with daily life.

I used to ask about a guy I was interested in and was told that the relationship "had potential" but that it was up to me and the guy to decide if we wanted to take it further. Free will, on both my part and the guy's part.

Guides DO tell me a lot of things, explain concepts, and help me over the rough patches of my life. That seems to be their goal - to help us, but not live our lives for us.

Spirits on the other hand want us to do something for them. And YES it is SO frustrating when the person the message is for doesn't believe. Nothing you can do about that. A person will only accept what they are ready to accept. Especially in the case you mention, where the deaths were back in the 1930s. Your friend never knew the person in question and has no way to recognize them as being real.

You gave the messages. That was lovely of you, and that is all you can do.

Genealogy research may help you find out who Sherrie and Terry were, or might not. So many records have been lost to fire and floods, but you may get lucky! It would go a long way toward convincing your friend if you could find record of them, and prove that they were his relatives.
Old 26-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordioth
VanGoGurl, first of English is not my first languish, so please bear with me!

I try to clarify, and in the process kill the mystic!

What I'm trying to say, as here in our daily life as well as in the spirit realm. You are responsible for your actions, and if you have someone do, say, act, up on your guidance you are responsible for the actions and the outcome. There is ways around this some more "sneaky" than others. Short story as example.

When people ask me for advice, they believe it is my opinion. My opinion has nothing to do with "what is best" or "the persons will". My opinion is what I believe I would have done under the circumstances, and totally different from what would help or the desired effect the subject is asking for. So if someone ask me what I would do I'm not responsible for the action someone else do, but if I tell them what to do it is different.
In short if you don't know what is best in the situation on guiding someone, tell them what you would do, instead of tell them what to do. Lot's "guilt", karma can be avoided doing so resulting in more freedom for one self.

Hope this helped

Mordioth, your English is perfect!

That’s what I thought you meant. It is true..it is really up to us whether or not we follow the advice of others due to our free will. Its up to us if we make mistakes as well..we are only human. We have to learn from the mistakes we make as life lessons.

Thanks!