Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-07-2018, 03:25 PM
mindanalyzer

who is this guy

Well, I do not know if this qualifies as a vision but my first dream with angels happened when I was praying in a dream and a group of warrior angels [after a battle] approached me and anointed me with oil. That how I got my wings. After that I would see myself with black feathery wings in countless dreams

I would like to ask you all something. I posted this a long while back but never got a satisfactory answer

Is it possible for an archangel or warrior angel to be missing an eye (lost in battle) and having his body full of scars? He is fearsome, strong, tall and has an imposing presence

How do I know him? I had a lucid dream once and against my instincts I decided to look myself in the mirror and that's who I saw. What is strange is that I knew that my "image" in the mirror was a very important part of me (my true self) but at the same time he appeared as somehow different than me, not only in the physical sense but also in that I could talk to him, ask him questions, as if he was a different person. We even prayed the Our Father Prayer together. Any idea who he is?

PS: I would always see myself alone in my dreams and whenever I would try to approach, in a friendly manner, another group of angels [that I would find on my way], they would reject me but I would feel this big tension and respect, being almost a fear. They would grant me free passage and would avoid combat, but at the same time I feel as if they want nothing to do with me, as if I am an outcast of sorts
You know what’s crazy. In a way, I am like that in real life; I have tried in more in 5 relationships and sooner or later we have to stop it because it would not work, I simply do not function well in long term relationships. Sometimes I feel that I can only be at peace when I am alone

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 27-07-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old 27-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Master

Maybe it is your astral self, and it is in need of healing. Have you tried visualizing white wings?
Old 27-07-2018, 05:52 PM
mindanalyzer

I will be baptized in the jordan river in Israel soon, so I supposed that this will be a great thing for my soul and spiritual development
Old 27-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I will be baptized in the jordan river in Israel soon, so I supposed that this will be a great thing for my soul and spiritual development

All the very best to you, mindanalyzer! I have no answers for your first post but let me just say you seem to be onto something significant. May you find the answers you are seeking and may your Jordan River experience in Israel be an experience that benefits your soul and spiritual development!

much love,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 28-07-2018, 01:17 AM
Master
Hello mindanalyzer,

That's quite the vision you had. As with all visions, there's symbolism and if you can interpret it, you may gain a better handle on what it means. I do agree that there's healing involved and your baptism will certainly help.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-07-2018, 03:32 AM
Master
Hi Mindanalyzer,

I can't offer too too much to the exact question on who this image you see/ envision, this "he" is, but I do have a personal experience that I can relate like your own which may help?

My own experience would happen for a time while I was awake, I would walk by a store front window glass, and see an image imposed upon my own of a reflection of a young male- dark hair blue eyes- exactly as my guide looks.

Oddly this image had his own movements, and yes could speak and sign language as well. Oddly enough as well others with me could see him, and would comment on his presence there. These experiences felt to me, that I had wandered into a different time frame of reality- perhaps a different reality- but everything appeared to be of "this reality" including the store front window- and everything felt real, as real as your own physical reality- your waking world- no doubt you will be aware of- by the time you read this.

I have been asking myself this very question- who is he? This image of my own has come to me in a guide meditation, as well as a probable self meditation.

Every now and then I can see him or catch a glimpse while awake as well- for but a moment.

I have been struggling with this as well, and I have still not found my answer- and do not know if ever I will.

So who is this aspect of ourselves? Are they our guides? Our higher selves? Illusions? Negative entities disguised as beings of light?

All I truly know is- I ask myself, do I want to look at this in a negative or critical light? Or, do I wish to hope there is something benign out there?

Whether my higher self, my guide, a figment or whatever else in between, even if I never find my answer or even still if I do, I still hold hope there is good out there.

This image is what you make of it, as everything else in this life.

He is whom you want him to be for you.

That is what I can offer, having struggled with an experience like yours, for a number of years now.

Hope my message finds you well.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Well, I do not know if this qualifies as a vision but my first dream with angels happened when I was praying in a dream and a group of warrior angels [after a battle] approached me and anointed me with oil. That how I got my wings. After that I would see myself with black feathery wings in countless dreams

I would like to ask you all something. I posted this a long while back but never got a satisfactory answer

Is it possible for an archangel or warrior angel to be missing an eye (lost in battle) and having his body full of scars? He is fearsome, strong, tall and has an imposing presence

How do I know him? I had a lucid dream once and against my instincts I decided to look myself in the mirror and that's who I saw. What is strange is that I knew that my "image" in the mirror was a very important part of me (my true self) but at the same time he appeared as somehow different than me, not only in the physical sense but also in that I could talk to him, ask him questions, as if he was a different person. We even prayed the Our Father Prayer together. Any idea who he is?

PS: I would always see myself alone in my dreams and whenever I would try to approach, in a friendly manner, another group of angels [that I would find on my way], they would reject me but I would feel this big tension and respect, being almost a fear. They would grant me free passage and would avoid combat, but at the same time I feel as if they want nothing to do with me, as if I am an outcast of sorts
You know what’s crazy. In a way, I am like that in real life; I have tried in more in 5 relationships and sooner or later we have to stop it because it would not work, I simply do not function well in long term relationships. Sometimes I feel that I can only be at peace when I am alone

In the end, only you can figure out your own truth, we will never know what you know. You just have to look inside. I am sure you will find out one day, and on that day you will find true liberation in knowing yourself, your passions and your way in life. As for when it will happen, it varies for all of us, mine happened by hearing one word in a dream. That one word put together so many random things, that I found a masterpiece.

Min
Old 29-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Master

Quote:

This sounds very genuine to me. Anything is possible. Maybe he portrays himself that way for a reason that you might understand in time. He could represent himself as perfect but for you he does not. It's for a reason that only you can figure out.
Old 29-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Guide
Hi mindanalyzer, I heard the following while reading your post (which I find fascinating!): the eye is missing due to a faulty perception. I could not find out about what, that is all I got on the eye. The other angels avoided you because (I heard) you are holding onto an unhealthy fear about something (relationships?) and that fear is like a repellent to pure energies. That is all I got, I hope this helps!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 18-03-2023, 04:55 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi mindanalyzer, I heard the following while reading your post (which I find fascinating!): the eye is missing due to a faulty perception. I could not find out about what, that is all I got on the eye. The other angels avoided you because (I heard) you are holding onto an unhealthy fear about something (relationships?) and that fear is like a repellent to pure energies. That is all I got, I hope this helps!

long time has passed but I was re-reading some of my posts and realized that I had not thanked you and all the others that responded to my post

So Thank you