Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Knower

Should I contact him?

I honestly don't know what to do. I've felt this overwhelming shift this past couple of days. These 4 weeks I haven't been in contact with him I've grown an awful lot and I've had a psychic tell me I don't need to do anymore. And that it's him that needs to work I
know I shouldn't take their words for gospel.

These syncs are driving me mad. Keep seeing 13s. And 7s (his dob is 7/7/77) my phone went haywire yesterday. Kept sending me the same message all day and night- Im going to say my tf is called Chris and this message-
"Chris is working" every time I got a notification that message would come up instead? I want to tell him that I miss him, and I love him and things are alright between us, but part of me wants to hold back and let him come to me.
Old 22-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Ascender

Don't ever stop growing, keep growing for yourself, not for tf or anyone else. That being said, I am in the same place as you where I have done the work and now my tf has work to do, so I am in a way, waiting for him to catch up. But not waiting for him in the sense that I am complete myself and don't need anyone else.
If your tf is the one who needs to do work, he will not contact you. Follow what your heart and instinct is telling you to do, if you feel drawn to contact him, then contact him. Show him love and acceptance.
We are all psychic, some have just tapped into it better than others. Still just because someone is psychic doesn't mean they will get everything right, as nothing is set in stone, we all have free will and many pathways and they can still miss stuff. Follow your heart and trust your instinct.
Old 22-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Pathfinder

What if Your complete and whole upon meeting your twin(I've literally lived 8 lifetimes in a very condensed matter and to be brutally honest I can relate to anyone on any level); great clarity brought a mundane experience for me for bit there. Aside from that I know this world could be even better/vibrant.. I feel like I'm on some adventure. It's ironically beautiful slowly witnessing their love over flow me straight to my face and behind the scenes. Yet a slight hint of lust/sensuality that overlays every interaction. Wait until your twin balances out more. The experience starts to get hot....
Old 23-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Knower

Thank you both for replying, it's much appreciated I went off and did nothing but think about it last night and decided I'm going to pinch a bit of wisdom from you both...I love him immensely, but I'm going to leave him to it and let him continue growing, and also let myself continue to grow as much as I can, not for him or anybody else but for me. Then, when we do finally come together again (if we do) then we will both at our highest. Best not to rush and be patient. I know he knows I love him deep down, in spite of how we left things.

.jro, I'm so glad there is somebody who understands where I'm coming from :)

Blessings to you both xx