Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-11-2019, 04:50 PM
1337_d00d

Cursing people feels good

I have noticed that whenever I have a grudge against someone, to the point where I even consider physical confrontation with the person, just cursing them in my anger gives me quite a lot of relief. I think this ties in with the law of attraction principle, that energy/emotion leads to manifestation.

Any views or comments on that?
Old 03-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
I have noticed that whenever I have a grudge against someone, to the point where I even consider physical confrontation with the person, just cursing them in my anger gives me quite a lot of relief. I think this ties in with the law of attraction principle, that energy/emotion leads to manifestation.

Wouldn't learning to control your anger be more beneficial...
Old 03-11-2019, 07:34 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:

Actually no. Before when I did that I always felt some amount of shame afterward. Now I just don't take things personally and it's a far easier way to live, experiencing life directly and without all the charged emotional meanings and judgements attached.

Aside from that there's the epigenetic aspect. Stress induces inflammatory gene expression and that's at the root of a bunch of nasty diseases.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:

What goes around, comes around my friend and as long as you are totally cool with that aspect of it, in that you are fully prepared to get as good (if not better) than you give.

What if cursing you, makes another person feel good? are you able to notice karma when it happens and just laugh it off, saying "touche! I fully deserved that for being such an a$$" or do you get more angry and do more cursing? Notice what arises in yourself when the tables are turned.

If it is the latter, you will notice that chasing its own tail makes a dog feel good too, but gets it nowhere and retribution isn't really for humans anyway.

If cursing people makes you feel good, according to the Law of Attraction, the Universe is just going to give you endless opportunities to curse people and honestly, can't you see yourself doing anything better than that?

If you decide to work with the Dark Energies, there is also something you should know:

Quote:
Mind the Three-fold Laws you should - three times bad and three times good.

When misfortune is enow wear the star upon your brow.

Be true in love this you must do, unless your love is false to you.

These Eight words the Rede fulfill:

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
Old 04-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Master
Cursing them to yourself inwardly or cursing them to their face? If its the latter then you better be prepared for physical confrontation. One of these days you'll be cursing off the wrong person. And if its already almost towards physical confrontation it adds more fuel to the fire.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:50 AM
Administrator
What you need to be aware of is when you curse someone they may have ability to curse you back. so it solves nothing

Namaste
Old 04-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Guide
You could be friend with them but you didn’t. You will suffer from bad conscience.

There is no other option than being friend with everyone.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:16 AM
hazada guess

Quote:

I think you may have Ego problems as unfortunately have I.
I am looking for a way to control mine.Always remember.........What goes around,comes around.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:24 AM
Master
Fact that you hold a grudge says enough. Learn to deal with emotions properly then you don't have this problem and you'll feel better.
Life is about living positively and from love, not anger and hate.

Everything ties in with LoA which in this case means you will attract negative people and situations as that's what you exude.

Even your name. Why call yourself "dead"??
Old 04-11-2019, 11:38 AM
Guide
You may find this useful:

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/co...to-friend.html