Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-10-2019, 01:07 AM
Seeker
Here is where I stand...

Here is where I stand right now and I am very uncertain which way to go now. I have a client, a woman who is being stalked, and she came to me in a state of mental exhaustion. Afraid for herself and her children, all of her family, from the endless emails and messages from a seriously ill man who she has not seen in years. You would be exhausted and battered too, if you were accused countless times a day, every day, every month, every year, for years of psychic rape, child abuse, pedophilia, and attempted murder - with a hefty side order of government manipulation, police interference and extraterrestrial collusion.

Many of the emails my client received mentioned this site, so in I trot, to take a look around and see if there is any clear threat to my client. Cue opening of huge can of worms. I fully support spirituality, meditation and mindfulness in the pursuit of a better lifestyle, and truly believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but it’s a slippery slope when those beliefs lead them to justify tormenting another person and ignoring the obvious signs of deteriorating mental health.

So - I find said young man, and he is indeed schizophrenic, paranoid-ly, delusional-ly, and narcissistically so, and he has no intention of being otherwise. He knows, inside, that he is not only ill but he is being cruel, to my client, and to many others. Ironically, he bitterly accuses this woman of causing him PTSD, while she struggles to live with his ever present malice. He has attacked other members of this site thinking they are my client.

The funny fact of this is? She was on this site, briefly, and he never even noticed her, never mentioned her, commented to her posts or took any interest in her at all. You'd think someone with a years long mental connection and having experienced all that mind rape, would have noticed the woman he is convinced is doing it. Could you need any more proof that this is all in your head? He knows he is ill and chooses not to get help. Chooses not to stop writing. Chooses to continue to enjoy his hobby of abusing a young woman who's only crime was being found attractive by a young man she did not want a relationship with. And now the abuse finds her daughters, her family, her co-workers, her friends, all of whom he writes about and to, all with the same ugly narcissism he is crushing my client with. (Not to mention really bad poetry and prose. Why is it that narcissists always think they are innately eloquent?)

A second, and not very funny fact - Exactly 7 people have contacted me thinking that the person I have been talking about is them. Seven people, who recognized their own life and actions in a story about relentless abusive email. (Actually it is 11, but I am pretty sure 1 of them has 4 names, so they don't count.)

And now my dilemma: I am mandated by the state I work in, California, to report any all mental illness and possibility of abuse and harm I come across in the execution of my duty. And there are so many here. I would have thought that you all would have seen my annoying posts about mental health and free hotlines by now, offers of help, articles from professional journals and contact information. But, not. The things I post are roundly ignored in favor or salt cures and mystical mind melds and whatever.

Where do I go now? What do I do? Turn my back? Leave? Continue shouting about healthy minds and better lives?

I will say, that if my client does get to the end of her figurate rope, in any literal way, I will know where to point, and I will not hesitate.

SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357), (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service) or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information.

https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov Local treatment facility locators.

Good bye. And when I say good bye, I actually mean it.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
And now my dilemma: I am mandated by the state I work in, California, to report any all mental illness and possibility of abuse and harm I come across in the execution of my duty. And there are so many here. I would have thought that you all would have seen my annoying posts about mental health and free hotlines by now, offers of help, articles from professional journals and contact information. But, not. The things I post are roundly ignored in favor or salt cures and mystical mind melds and whatever.

Hi,

I would like to say that there is more to mental health than these perceptions. I am also not a trained health care worker. I can appreciate why my views on such things would be ignored by those who are trained/conditioned this way.

It is kind of frightening to me to know what those who seek assistance from health care professionals will encounter.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
It is kind of frightening to me to know what those who seek assistance from health care professionals will encounter.

John

I agree .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Good bye. And when I say good bye, I actually mean it.
Being you have made 4 posts since making your declaration, can we assume it is an early Halloween joke?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜