Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-08-2019, 03:18 AM
mindanalyzer

This sounds interesting , specially because it is coming from you
Old 27-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Master
Shooting fire and lightning bolts from your hands Aknaton awesome! - it will certainly come in handy when fighting baddies in the Astral, so thank you for sharing that. So I ask White Sky now on here for more guidance for me personally and others here - as I think my support team are trying to persuade me to Astral Project.

I'm mentally strong during daytime hours but sleeping is rubbish so many uncomfortable dreams like when I was persuaded to get off the alcohol which I did, and one of my Guides came to me and said it'll be ok - but somethings still not right, and I will make more of an effort to Astral Project again, only done it once, times right to go again I think.

Sometimes we think everything's going to be handed to us on a plate, it doesn't always work like that 'free will' involved, and when we stumble we have to pick the plate back up again and get on with it...

Just sharing this with you all, to see what comes out of it with thoughts/solutions/answers on dreams and astral.
Old 28-08-2019, 05:29 AM
Deactivated Account

A Word from White Sky on Second Sight & Other Things.

I just received more information from White Sky a moment ago in a brief session I had with some close to me. As always, as he appears, I see images of a white eagle flying and things like that, and our communication began.

His message was concerning his ability in helping people develop subtle/second sight and hearing. As well, in strengthening the connection between the astral eyes & ears with the physical mind to relay non physical communication. He says also that if one desires this, that faith is required and even without his aid, faith alone can cause one to attain to seeing and hearing subtle communication such as visions and voices.

He also helps repair damage done to the soul-body connection with regards to second seeing/hearing and receiving other communications from the Soul and beyond.

According to him, those that desire this with or without his help need to exert a single pointed desire into practice like a Sadhana for at least 21 days and reduce contact. Fasting is very beneficial in this.

The various frequencies in the head commonly referred to as tinnitus is a sign of potential breakthrough for spiritual communication, think of a small water leak in a pipe.

And also that channeling nowadays is abused and should not be sought as a goal in and of itself and shouldn't be commonly engaged even if it was acquired as a byproduct of some meditation or prayerful practice. Let the Creator, let Love, let Peace, Let Joy, let Light, let Grace be channeled into your life first into you before you try and communicate to others, otherwise you will fall into falsehood and deceive many which will incur much debt upon the soul.

And a message for Christians is to exercise more openness in mind towards ascetics of various kinds who seek self-knowledge, not in imitating what they do, but in they're "work ethic" and virtues. Then an example he gave was Xu Yun and the Desert Fathers; ascetic monks of the Christian tradition, but not to lose sight of Salvation. Humility, Faith and Patience. The serious contemplation of the scripture 1 Chorinthians 14:1, being something very cardinal for Christians in this age.
Old 28-08-2019, 07:21 AM
Master
Amazing words there Aknaton - most of us try to work at shining higher and brighter, like a beacon to the world - and your words impressive, shining like a super beacon in my opinion, see what others here think...

This is a much better advert to the world for peace, and to simply just be kind to each other.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Amazing words there Aknaton - most of us try to work at shining higher and brighter, like a beacon to the world - and your words impressive, shining like a super beacon in my opinion, see what others here think...

This is a much better advert to the world for peace, and to simply just be kind to each other.
Thank you so much for the comment One-Light.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:40 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I just received more information from White Sky a moment ago in a brief session I had with some close to me. As always, as he appears, I see images of a white eagle flying and things like that, and our communication began.

His message was concerning his ability in helping people develop subtle/second sight and hearing. As well, in strengthening the connection between the astral eyes & ears with the physical mind to relay non physical communication. He says also that if one desires this, that faith is required and even without his aid, faith alone can cause one to attain to seeing and hearing subtle communication such as visions and voices.

He also helps repair damage done to the soul-body connection with regards to second seeing/hearing and receiving other communications from the Soul and beyond.

According to him, those that desire this with or without his help need to exert a single pointed desire into practice like a Sadhana for at least 21 days and reduce contact. Fasting is very beneficial in this.

The various frequencies in the head commonly referred to as tinnitus is a sign of potential breakthrough for spiritual communication, think of a small water leak in a pipe.

And also that channeling nowadays is abused and should not be sought as a goal in and of itself and shouldn't be commonly engaged even if it was acquired as a byproduct of some meditation or prayerful practice. Let the Creator, let Love, let Peace, Let Joy, let Light, let Grace be channeled into your life first into you before you try and communicate to others, otherwise you will fall into falsehood and deceive many which will incur much debt upon the soul.

And a message for Christians is to exercise more openness in mind towards ascetics of various kinds who seek self-knowledge, not in imitating what they do, but in they're "work ethic" and virtues. Then an example he gave was Xu Yun and the Desert Fathers; ascetic monks of the Christian tradition, but not to lose sight of Salvation. Humility, Faith and Patience. The serious contemplation of the scripture 1 Chorinthians 14:1, being something very cardinal for Christians in this age.

Loved the use of this little word LET.

This is a very powerful word that gets overlooked in our lives.
Mainly how it effects the Heart region of our being.
What do we LET into our Heart?
What do we LET go out of our Heart, as seeing it of no benefit.
It seems the heart can absorb indiscriminately
and we need to stand guard and be vigilant
in our Heart region.
Old 28-08-2019, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Loved the use of this little word LET.

This is a very powerful word that gets overlooked in our lives.
Mainly how it effects the Heart region of our being.
What do we LET into our Heart?
What do we LET go out of our Heart, as seeing it of no benefit.
It seems the heart can absorb indiscriminately
and we need to stand guard and be vigilant
in our Heart region.

Indeed, a very unique word, the thing about this word is how submission is tucked into it, and how submissive our heart is to receiving.

And the guarding of the heart, a challenge in and of itself. We see one of the reasons ascetics leave common society for isolated places. The mind can be guarded and tamed, but the heart... yet when one masters the art of guarding the heart, how I desire this myself!
Old 28-08-2019, 06:49 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Indeed, a very unique word, the thing about this word is how submission is tucked into it, and how submissive our heart is to receiving.

And the guarding of the heart, a challenge in and of itself. We see one of the reasons ascetics leave common society for isolated places. The mind can be guarded and tamed, but the heart... yet when one masters the art of guarding the heart, how I desire this myself!

It is a continual Letting and learning.
Old 27-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Master
Hows it going there Aknaton with White Sky? Your PM folder is full by the way...
Old 27-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hows it going there Aknaton with White Sky? Your PM folder is full by the way...
Oh my, i need to work on that! Didn't realise!
All's well with White Sky, I should be posting a message from him soon.