Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2019, 02:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Any kind souls that can help

Im really new to this and have experienced some things I cannot explain. I think I get answers in my thoughts but its difficult to know weather its me or another. I hear sentences using words that I dont use and images in my mind that I am not creating that have to do with the topics at hand. I have had some tuff times, 2 days ago I lost my 11 year old American bulldog who has been with me through thick and thin. He collapsed I took him to the vet and died in my arms. I am devastated. I prayed with all my hear the next morning and a voice came into my head answering question then another voice came as if it was getting dialog from something else. these are some things it told me.

- I cant stay long or do this often
> I can do this because Im not there anymore im here
' I knew you loved me but you have to move on
. Roxy says hello, mesha this is my boxers yhat passed name and her pet name no one really knows
. Tell her I love her and im going to miss her I think to my wife
At this point I seen an image of his face in my head not clear though and small not large
last he said I have to go now

During this I became very weak and mentally tried to stop I felt like I was exhausted but when it was over I felt awake again What does this all mean any help is good
Old 05-07-2019, 07:40 AM
Master
Hi,

Yes I would say that any help you get is a good thing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-07-2019, 12:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks John32241,
After reading my post can you give me some info on what you think may have happen.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Master
Hi,

The comment that stuick out the most to me was "I knew you loved me but you have to move on". That represents a direct connection with the soul of another being. Yes animals have souls. Normally the soul of a pet does not stay as individual personalities after they pass on however they can do that if the love bond between them and a human was strong enough as it was in this instance. So follow that advice and do your best to move on.

John

Old 05-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

John,
Thank you so much friend. This is not my first encounter, I have experienced the thought conversation when my mom passed but it was not like the one we are talking about. I have also seen an apparition at my home. But, I always put these things out of my head. however, this time im starting to think there is something to all of it. John where do I go from here? I never looked into this for myself. However my father has had the same thing happen to him and my mother was able to see things. I just thought as a kid they were nuts lol. But now I think differently.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I am one of the most unlikely people that this could happen to. I just never believed in any of this. Im a bodybuilder and martial artist. When my parents spoke about different things I really second guessed them as a kid in my 20s now in my 40s I am thinking different. Im in the education profession and deal with children and now im the one learning. Im a straight forward person that has relied on logic but at this point I have to open the glass up to empty again and learn more so I can find out more about my experiences.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbalogh
I am one of the most unlikely people that this could happen to. I just never believed in any of this. Im a bodybuilder and martial artist. When my parents spoke about different things I really second guessed them as a kid in my 20s now in my 40s I am thinking different. Im in the education profession and deal with children and now im the one learning. Im a straight forward person that has relied on logic but at this point I have to open the glass up to empty again and learn more so I can find out more about my experiences.

Hi,

yes times are changing and we are just beginning to appreciate the wisdom in our children.

My focus is on mediumship and telepathy. The logical principal I use as a foundation for it is the concept of oneness. In that thinking I am aware that everything is connected.

There was a really popular book called conversations with God. I use telepathy to have conversations with the divine aspects of others. If you are interested in that process look at the link in my signature. All 4 web sites I publish are almost identical. The spirit of every person is divine. Their intellect may be greatly unbalanced and distorted. However their eternal soul is not.

I hope my thinking on these things has encouraged you.

John

Old 05-07-2019, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

John,
Thank you for your time and explanations. You wont believe it but I think I have the book. I was given it about 22 years ago and it is in a drawer at home. It was given to me by a catholic school principal. I will check your sites out. Thank you again.

Dennis
Old 19-07-2019, 04:03 AM
Pathfinder

So sorry to hear about your pets passing as a pet lover i can't image your grief but don't worry your pet loved you very much ,&even thro he can't be with you psychical ,he there with u in spirit , u do hav to move on but remember,when out beloved pets move out of this world i believe they will be united with us one day. stay strong hon everything will be ok.
Old 24-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, It has been difficult without a doubt. He is with me in my heart. Its hard to imagine driving to parks in my jeep wrangler without him. He was not only a dog but was my friend. I rescued him from the SPCA he was used as a bait dog he had bite marks on his head and left on the streets to die, when I got him he was skin and bones. I got him healthy again. he was all white and I got him on Halloween. So we called him Mr. Boo. He had been through so much. Im glad I got the chance to spend 11 years with him. I hope when my time comes he will be waiting for me and we can again walk together. tearing up now. But thank you for your kind words