Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Changenme
I read about how the person who passed likes thoughts of love. They like being remembered. Loving thoughts etc.
Does the anger of a person on the earth plane affect the person in spirit? Do they feel the pain and anger of the person they hurt while they were alive? Do they know the damage they have done to a person? If a person speaks highly of love to a deceased person, they hear it. What if a person screams of pain and anger. Do they hear it? If the person here can not forgive them. What happens? Or is it just the person here that deals with it and the screams go unheard?

If their development level included deep careless lack of compassion, deliberate intent of hurt to others, performing acts of cruelty for example, while they inhabited a physical body, and have not yet advanced from that desire, then they will be drawn naturally to the level in which such desires create their environment.

It is likely that situation is enough for them to fully know what they have done, and for it to be impossible for them to "shirk" their responsibility when their actions are under an intense spotlight. They will be faced with "who they are."

I think it would depend on how strong those desires are; whether it was a one-time terrible mistake they made, or whether it was the form of their Being.

If it is the form of their Being then they may stew in that, until they start to desire something else and thus change their vibrational state (if they do. And let's hope they eventually do.)

(Chances of someone else with a completely different vibrational state meeting those Souls is unlikely to happen, unless someone has the strength of deep compassion and need to enter those spaces. Usually very advanced Beings.)

We all make bad mistakes in life. I think almost all of us have done or said -things we shouldn't have done in our lives, and may have even caused hurt to others....sometimes without realising it.
Yet as we have lived, we may have learned better, and moved away from those things, and harmonised more with our Spirit's, or Higher Self's desires.
So therefore our average "vibrational state" is generally more harmonious.

Someone who is generally average, but did cause hurt to another will clearly see what they have done, why they did it, what the other felt, etc.

Your anger is understandable. But a seething anger and sense of victimhood, is not the best potential you have. Let the next world deal in its natural way with those who have been heartless, and cultivate your own Heart Space.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I would give anything not to have the pain I have right now. Unfortunately it comes out as anger. My wounds are very fresh. I am working very hard at dealing with everything. My husband had an affair.. Even though we decided to work on our marriage. He then got up walked out without a word. When i went out i opened the door and found him . He hung himself. Where and how I am told is what they call a spiteful suicide. Anyway long story short. I suffered 7 traumas within a week according to my doctor. Such traumas my brain no longer functions correctly. Hopefully soon it will be back to normal. In the meantime his girlfriend informs me she's pregnant. The hospital wants their money etc. He left me nothing. So im a bit hurt angry etc. The only good I have made come out of this is. I made him an organ donor. They were able to use everything except lungs and pancreas. He has potential to help up to 50 people. I have not heard anything bad from the recipients. So as far as I understand there have been no complications. The right kidney wrote me and is very grateful and appreciates her gift . So im very happy for her.
The only other good thing that I can find is ... im no longer walking around with no spirituality or desire to improve myself . Im working very hard to learn understand accept grow improve etc. I believe if this had not happened... i would not be trying to improve and grow. Unfortunately im still wounded and on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Some days are easier than others. I know I will survive.
He denied me the opportunity to say anything. So i find myself talking yelling screaming or silent....wondering if he knows ...
Old 13-11-2019, 05:38 AM
Master

Wow. You have been through a traumatic time. Your husband must have been very troubled - he may now be in a place of rest and healing on an astral plane. Or he may be hovering around contemplating the mess he has left behind, fully aware of all the pain he has caused.

All you can do is take things one day at a time and allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling. Trust your own spiritual strength. Things will get better with time.

I wish you peace.
Old 15-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Administrator
What you need to do is to look after yourself Grief is different for everybody,one minute you are crying the next you are Angry, and this is normal
you have been through a traumatic time, this will take a while to get over,
just take one day at a time,
it will get easier in time. have you got anyone you can talk to?.as this would be a great help to you.

Namaste