Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 27-11-2019, 04:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
I have an evil spirit and its entire family attached to me. They verbally harass me daily. Always threatening to kill me, humiliate me, and force me to think of thoughts that I would never think of. Then they would use poltergeist balls to assault my brain.

I have not had any dreams of this family of evil spirits. But they answer and tell me their name. They would make me imagine tall, long haired, and slim figures of caucasian men walking behind me and talking curse words at me.

The whole family is bent on killing me by a slow death.

Does anybody have a cure for this? I want to detach these evil spirits from me for good.
I would continually sage with Black Sage (Mugwort) and place Black Salt thru out the home especially at the door threshold(s) and windows. There is an oil blend called "Go away Evil" that would be ideal to wear. Placing some Tourmaline and Citrine under your pillow, under the bed, around your neck as Jewelry would also be helpful.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSpider
God has power over evil spirits which He can share with you - so sayeth the Bible, and also my own experience.

Some spirits are more grey, but obviously evil ones like this can be cast out if you humbly ask God for help.

Treat it as an ordeal that you can learn from and that may help you grow in your faith. If you aren't righteous enough to do it yourself - but it will be easier to deal with this kind of thing if you can become righteous enough - you can find someone else to do it for you. Preferably someone who is a Christian but any righteous person who loves God can do it.

You should also ask yourself why you have this attachment. Maybe you put out a lot of negative energy or you need to change something about yourself.

EDIT: Meds can also help. For example SSRI's help me with intrusive thoughts which originate from spirits.

Man spider. I had attachments and one of them was quite powerful in being able to affect me (I didnt know this till others tried removing it). Praying myself did not work for me and some of my born again Christian friends offered to lay hands on me and pray over me to get rid of them.

I'm not joking, I almost killed my friends. I had to stop them from what they were doing as the entity started raging and all it's emotions were flooding through me wanting to murder my friends. I could hardly control myself from attacking them and would of done so had I not stopped them praying over me like they were (fortunately they immediately stopped when I asked). They had no idea at all they had put themselves in grave danger and I had no idea that entity could cause strong emotions in me like that till this all happened.

Seriously from my experience and what happened, I say it's best for Christians not to mess with this kind of thing unless they are a priest as you just don't know how strong the entity is going to be.

SSRI will not get rid of an attachment. yes it may block a person off from it some but it will still be there influencing the person, it's better to find a proper way to get rid of it.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
hello mihael, I got here because somebody sent evil spirits my way to attack me. Before they attached themselves to me, I see them in my dreams. Then I see them outside of my dreams. Then they started talking to me.

I thought they were real. I believed at one point that the Earth is a fake Matrix simulation. I thought that it was like the movie, Matrix. They tricked me into suicide attempts. I almost died once.

Now, I escape them by not talking to them but they keep talking to me and using my brain to talk back to them.

I ran away to live in a two different houses. They followed me. They refuse to give up. Like malevolent ghosts with the evil intent of killing me.

What can I do? There is only one solution and that is to have these evil spirits put to death. Because I don't know who the which that sent me these evil spirits is...only a slight clue that it could have been my old neighbor who used to own the house right next door.

they could be even karmic connections from other lives. That was one of the issues I had.

I suggest to find someone who can remove entities and take yourself in for a healing. If it is karmic they may keep coming back till that karma energy is cleared (so you may have to work on yourself betterment and this can take a while to get rid of things like this). I spent years with healers who could see and remove entities removing them from me urgh. It was horrific. I ended up being banned during that time from my spiritual/healing classes as entities were jumping from me to others causing them to have to have clearings too.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Knower
I hate to hijack this thread but I find it fitting to place this here. I am going through very similar to others here. I am posting this here because although I'm still very much a newbie to spirituality despite being a man of science previously; I find myself being a strong believer in nature and not of religion.

I met someone that I believed was my Twin flame overseas and then gradually things got worse for me. I forcibly became spiritual over it because I had what I thought to believe was her in me. Feeling her feelings. Over time, I had something dominate my soul. I'm convinced it's her because the strong feelings placed over me were only changed by her.

Is this psychic or spiritual? I'm convinced it's a joint effort from those that she knows. And it turned into a full blown team of people who take shifts in harassing me constantly via telepathy and feelings.

They've blocked me purposely on all outlets so I have no way to communite to them outside of this connection and different people get different kicks out of ****ing with me inside of here and I have no way of reaching the initial starter because she is the runner while I am the chaser. They don't even allow me to be the runner either. They influence so much all the time that I can't even work anymore. I lost my job, my personality has taken a 180. I did get in a mix up with a few woman online and perhaps one of them is upset with me taking me wrongly. That's all I can think of because I don't leave things on a bad note with people.

Anything capable of helping wants a large sum of money so I am at a loss. I used whatever money I had left over after I quit my job on White sage, $200+ on crystals and vast amount of tactics in hopes I just get my life back. My family is slowly starting to crumble over all this as well as I'm a major backbone here.

Whoever this is, I hope to give this all back x10 because this is ENTIRELY unjustified. I am virgin and I have not sinnned. NONE of this makes any sense.

I am of sound mind and they have not broken it. I have gotten over most of my insecurities despite them trying to use them against me to keep talking to them constantly.

There's clearly black magic in play as well since I have this feeling of a woman in me and I feel everything she does despite being a straight male. I tried an uncrossing candle which seemed to alleviate some symptoms but didn't do much in the end. Only made my family worry for me more. I am stuck in my room due to this affliction.

If anyone has any advice outside what will require finances, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Old 31-12-2019, 04:23 PM
ImthatIm

SikuX

I hope you find the answers you need to alleviate your dilemma.
Old 31-12-2019, 04:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
SikuX

I hope you find the answers you need to alleviate your dilemma.

Today is a start. Feeling more breath in my air. Just being here has helped immensely. I'm getting answers.

Thank you for the support. :)
Old 30-06-2020, 02:18 AM
Ascender
maybe you should try to rebuke them in the name of jesus christ --- it couldn't hurt to try