Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 03-06-2015, 07:30 AM
Master
Wink hi

sort of 1980s 2 sea wots its lk as adult but ud id rathr go fored yr 2525 i wud or yr 33333 or yr 4444 or yr 5555 i no it seam 2 get silly as im postng ths weid yrs or yr 6666 or yr 7777 or yr 8888 or yr 9999

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Time is irrelevant. Past and future co exist in the present.

All is now.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relucent

All is now.

bak 2 futchr is a grt moves thy r all 3 of thm sooon as i fnd thm ill wtch thm
dre emet brnw flax capasr mks tim travl posbl

sorru soory for typo erors iv dslexc prob

Old 03-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
bak 2 futchr is a grt moves thy r all 3 of thm sooon as i fnd thm ill wtch thm
dre emet brnw flax capasr mks tim travl posbl

sorru soory for typo erors iv dslexc prob

You do not need to apologise, I can relate to dyslexia & I know how it impacts upon people's lives. Plus, as long as you are true in your heart then that is all that ever truly matters. We all have our difficulties and challenges to overcome but as a United World, we can all pool our strengths to help others to overcome their difficulties and improve the life of all.

Have you ever tried dyslexia glasses? I know that they can help.

And you're right, the Back to the Future films are excellent, especially the first. The films introduce interesting concepts and highlight how one small change in life can affect so much in life. Whether such an invention as a flux capacitor can exist, in reality, I hope not. If it did, there would be no reason why people would not have travelled back already & so everything that we think we know changes on a day to day basis.

How can we know that, when we wake up, we are the same person that went to sleep that previous night? All we have is memories. Memories are imprints on the mind which can be manipulated & which suffer later in life under such trauma is conditions like dementia. So, we assume each day that our life has led to us being there but we can never really know for sure.

Additionally, I'd only want to be able to travel back in time if I could be the person that I was in my own life but at an earlier age. I'd like to experience aspects of life again, see family members that I can no longer see in this life & will use the benefit of experience to develop. Even in reincarnation, we cannot possess this wisdom as our memories are wiped clean which makes no sense to me.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relucent

All is now.

Not true. We can only experience the present but the future & past do not go exist. I can't be myself from ten years ago again. I can't be the me that even started this post. Every letter I type, every hesitation, becomes an unchangeable past whilst the moment evolves in to the future which, we will experience, but only when we reach that part of the journey.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
You do not need to apologise, I can relate to dyslexia & I know how it impacts upon people's lives. Plus, as long as you are true in your heart then that is all that ever truly matters. We all have our difficulties and challenges to overcome but as a United World, we can all pool our strengths to help others to overcome their difficulties and improve the life of all.

Have you ever tried dyslexia glasses? I know that they can help.

And you're right, the Back to the Future films are excellent, especially the first. The films introduce interesting concepts and highlight how one small change in life can affect so much in life. Whether such an invention as a flux capacitor can exist, in reality, I hope not. If it did, there would be no reason why people would not have travelled back already & so everything that we think we know changes on a day to day basis.

How can we know that, when we wake up, we are the same person that went to sleep that previous night? All we have is memories. Memories are imprints on the mind which can be manipulated & which suffer later in life under such trauma is conditions like dementia. So, we assume each day that our life has led to us being there but we can never really know for sure.

Additionally, I'd only want to be able to travel back in time if I could be the person that I was in my own life but at an earlier age. I'd like to experience aspects of life again, see family members that I can no longer see in this life & will use the benefit of experience to develop. Even in reincarnation, we cannot possess this wisdom as our memories are wiped clean which makes no sense to me.

thnx it wud be grt 2 sea famly its gin or new 1s we will not sea coz e willl be in sprit we wil ne be

Old 03-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Experiencer

Let's go

I would. If you go back in time then you won't erase anything because you would be from now going back and this you has already learned those things.
If you were to do it all over then I expect you'd like to with the knowledge you have today so that too wouldn't erase any learned lessons.

There is so much I would do to make things better for so many.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
I would. If you go back in time then you won't erase anything because you would be from now going back and this you has already learned those things.
If you were to do it all over then I expect you'd like to with the knowledge you have today so that too wouldn't erase any learned lessons.

There is so much I would do to make things better for so many.

we all do we all do

Old 03-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Knower

today is not yesterday
Old 22-10-2020, 06:44 AM
Pathfinder

Color If I Could Travel Back In Time??

Yes, I would. You don't know how much I wish I could go back in time and how strongly I feel about it. But I would not know which time era to choose from? There are certain places, certain time era's and certain people that I feel connected to and fascinated by. The mythological era, the medieval times/Renaissance, The Tudor Dynasty, the Elizabethan Period, the 1600's, the Victorian era, the 1930's-1940's/art deco but then it is also how I feel drawn to the 1960's and the 1970's also. All of my life I have been drawn to England and eventually Ireland as well and Victoria, Australia. The Land of Tir Na Nog is so enchanting to think about traveling to this other world. Lily Dale, New York, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Nevada, Salem, MA, Canada and perhaps San Francisco, CA. Goddess Circe, Queen Anne Boleyn and her daughter Queen Elizabeth the I, Edgar Allan Poe, The Bronte Sisters, The Romanov's especially Grand Duchess Anastasia, Mary Pickford, Evelyn Nesbit, Nikola Tesla, Princess Diana, River Goddess Melusina, Jane Austen and Mary Shelley. I'm sorry to have gone on and on about all of this. But when I came across this thread and I replied it really opened up the flood gates. I am going to close this off for now. I hope to hear from someone here that could maybe add to this or perhaps explain this to me, please. Thank you and have a good night.

Be well,

LilyTeal16