Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 04-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
It happens all the time me duck,

You reminisce,, well there you are..re living a past event... You plan ahed..there you are in the future.. Day dream a fantasy maybe.. of you go again.. immersed in an engrossing movie, book, piece of music.. Oops off youv'e gone a again...Dreaming, meditating, Astrally projecting! miles away oh and years away too.

This is further complicated by the self evident fact that here and now is in actuality wherever you find yourself at any given time or place.

Sure
However you have no issue recalling what was entertainment, fantasy, from
events that are perceived-remembered as real. The distinction between them is pretty clear...to most everyone, except schizophrenics.

And schizophrenics often create entire fantasy universes, they inhabit. Ones that interfere with healthy functioning. IMO

These events are wholly different.... discrete events.. that are not fantasy ,nor normal dreams, yet not quite physical events... Well we don't choose to regard them as physical events or typical dreams, but something else .... and what exactly...is the question.

Anyone who's had this experience KNOWS it's different from fantasy, typical dream, physical events .... yet have no concept for how to regard them,

This really isn't something we can debate, as they're personal, and rarely shared experiences. And everyone needs to form their own concept that personally feels right.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Neville

I;m a bit clueless now

Quote:
Sure
However you have no issue recalling what was entertainment, fantasy, from
events that are perceived-remembered as real. The distinction between them is pretty clear...to most everyone, except schizophrenics.

I had a great Holiday in 88 and when I remember, I'm right back there on the beach, there and then. I can even re visit my wedding day (strong constitution required)... I am planning Dinner tonight and see me chopping those onions... always reduces me to tears.

I am in a dream trying to put out a fire in the car and have taken up smoking again while at the same time wondering where I pitched my tent.

Post script, And I know you never it meant it for me. I have never been diagnosed as schizophrenic... Fantasy to us is clearly and evidently what another might call reality.

Manifesters and LOA practitioners do it all the time. Think like what they want to happen has already happened... It's not illusion.. Your life is what it is to you personally. Quantum jumping is often integral to existence.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Henri77

Many of us sensitives are borderline schizo .... creative types especially.... me included...
But my discrimination serves me well enough to distinguish between altered states and ordinary perception. (with only certain exceptions that I've mentioned)
Ones that seemed neither quite one or the other.

There is much to suggest that parallel universes (realities) ARE real, though the actuality is likely different from anything we can conceive at this point.
Steven Hawking & others have proposed theories, so it's likely more than wo-wo fantasy.

Well you're fortunate I'd say... to have such clear recall.
Mine is nothing like that....yet certain "dreams are"

Yeah I've tried a bit of jumping as well....
Anyway I have no answers. But entertaining the possible options is useful...as we have a lot yet to learn,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I;m a bit clueless now

I had a great Holiday in 88 and when I remember, I'm right back there on the beach, there and then. I can even re visit my wedding day (strong constitution required)... I am planning Dinner tonight and see me chopping those onions... always reduces me to tears.

I am in a dream trying to put out a fire in the car and have taken up smoking again while at the same time wondering where I pitched my tent.

Post script, And I know you never it meant it for me. I have never been diagnosed as schizophrenic... Fantasy to us is clearly and evidently what another might call reality.

Manifesters and LOA practitioners do it all the time. Think like what they want to happen has already happened... It's not illusion.. Your life is what it is to you personally. Quantum jumping is often integral to existence.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Thanks for the replies, guys.

I think the experiences were sent to me to let me see how anything is possible in my life. I can change my situations, and am never "stuck" with something I'm not happy with. My decisions make my experiences - literally.

Having got that message - I'm still quite happy to use positive thinking to chart my day-to-day course, though .

The "travelling" sounds fascinating, but I'll stick with doing it in my dream-state

Angel Blessings to All.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Experiencer
I felt like it happened to me a few weeks back while I was watching a sports event. One team were massive under dogs but I had a deep belief that they were going to win. From this point I felt a little strange, I was laughing to myself uncontrollably and I just felt different. I would say I felt like I was moving or shifting but I was actually sat still and the exact result I predicted happened. At the time I thought that I had made this happen, but afterwards I realised that this wouldn't be possible. But, in fact I may have shifted to a reality where the outcome I expected occurred. I actually said to a few people before this event what the outcome would be and felt like this gave some additional energy to my wish.

This is just how I felt! I have no idea if I shifted or if it was just a complete coincidence!
Old 05-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Henri77

Many say there are NO coincidences...

Dunno about this, but your story sounds cool, and I've been hearing a LOT of similar accounts just these last few days, here. (coincidence??)
I expect the universe is nudging me-us to look further into the possibilities now becoming available.... as reality becomes, or is now perceived as more fluid.

There is likely much more, like this. happening that escapes our attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
I felt like it happened to me a few weeks back while I was watching a sports event. One team were massive under dogs but I had a deep belief that they were going to win. From this point I felt a little strange, I was laughing to myself uncontrollably and I just felt different. I would say I felt like I was moving or shifting but I was actually sat still and the exact result I predicted happened. At the time I thought that I had made this happen, but afterwards I realised that this wouldn't be possible. But, in fact I may have shifted to a reality where the outcome I expected occurred. I actually said to a few people before this event what the outcome would be and felt like this gave some additional energy to my wish.

This is just how I felt! I have no idea if I shifted or if it was just a complete coincidence!
Old 24-06-2012, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Jumping permanently to alternate timelines has happened spontaneously to me on occasions.

One can visit alternate timeline via advanced OBE techniques (astral travel or phasing).

The concept of parallel universes is described in recent science publications (Scientific American, New Scientist). The collection of alternate timelines is referred to as the ‘multiverse’ or 'many worlds interpretation'.

It's happened to me as well. I'd say it's happened to all of us collectively on many of these occasions, but for whatever reason, it seems only me thee and select and sundry others happen to recall things differently than they happened or than they exist in our current collective reality.

Why this is, is not clear to me. There may be a variety of reasons. Living in central florida, LOL, you are likely near or at a ground zero for time-space anomalies. Not certain what my excuse is...

But many have suggested that intentional alteration of the timeline by another or others leads to a change...which may have random fallout (other changes)...with certain of us having unintentional awareness of a different past than society at large.

Peace and blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
It's happened to me spontaneously too - and I'm here to tell you that's pretty scary

On one occasion I saw a lady who'd passed away months before, and it really frightened me - I thought I seeing her spirit, which experiences I'm not keen on either. Another really weird one was when a chap who worked in the same place with me started a conversation on "how are your kids these days?"
I haven't got kids, but he insisted that we'd had a conversation a few weeks previously where I'd told him all about them!!.
I tried to persuade him he had some kind of vivid dream, but the thing that rattled me was ... he stirred memories of a time when in this life I did have kids - which had to have been a different version of my life, obviously.
But that was too weird for me to admit - so I stuck to the insistence of his "dream".

So, it's seemily possible for two people to "share" memories of their alternate lives ... if they choose.

I have to say I don't choose, I find such experiences extremely distressing and confusing. So - I made my wishes very clear to God and my Guardian Angel, and I've had no more of them.

I'd advise anyone interested in investigating this to be fully informed before they launch in seriously.
It could really rattle your brain!

Angel Blessings to All

Teabreak, I think there have been changes to our timeline..and you were coming upon one that was of particular relevance to you personally. How odd and how upsetting that must have been.

Yes I too find it disturbing...for me, it is that I seem to remember things differently than they exist now.

And as you say, often you don't even realise or think on it until you come across something (a place, a conversation, news or history, etc) that very clearly doesn't match what you recall...or, as in your case, upon recollection, a different memory came to the surface.

Above all, I always say, search your heart and trust your own memories and intuitions. Especially when your memories don't seem to match the current reality and you are told "it was always [the way it is now]...." versus what you remember. Your memories and/or the reality you experienced are critical parts of your time here.

Peace and blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Tea Break

Thanks for your advice, 7L

Yes -I'm letting my intuition (and my Angels) guide me on my path, now. All our experiences are for a reason, and my own experiences (and the confusion I felt from them) pointed out my own path clearly to me. In effect, put blinkers on and walk the path before me, in trust.

There's another reason I didn't like the experiences too. When everything was suddenly obviously familiar-but-different to me, I felt very insecure about actually saying or doing anything ... in case I did something to negatively affect what was happening in this not-my world. It's so easy to do - in any reality - and it's also a big lesson I'm trying to bear in mind in my own daily life, where, if I can't think of anything good or positive to say ... I say nothing.
Come to think of it ... our grandparents were wiser than we appreciated when being told off by them, back then!

Angel Blessings to All
Old 24-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Teabreak, I think there have been changes to our timeline..and you were coming upon one that was of particular relevance to you personally. How odd and how upsetting that must have been.

Yes I too find it disturbing...for me, it is that I seem to remember things differently than they exist now.

And as you say, often you don't even realise or think on it until you come across something (a place, a conversation, news or history, etc) that very clearly doesn't match what you recall...or, as in your case, upon recollection, a different memory came to the surface.

Above all, I always say, search your heart and trust your own memories and intuitions. Especially when your memories don't seem to match the current reality and you are told "it was always [the way it is now]...." versus what you remember. Your memories and/or the reality you experienced are critical parts of your time here.

Peace and blessings,
7L

It feels as people's memories are being reviewed and rearranged in order to match with something else. Along with other things.