Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 31-08-2015, 03:12 AM
Experiencer
Some words

I wasn't trying to channel or anything just doing my usual business(drawing portraits/sketching) and felt this urge to write those lines.

Quote:
For all things you left behind
There are million things you want back
Don't ever change your heart
If it leads you to the uniqueness
Of being you
There will never be another you
There will never be another me
Just be
Be
For me
For you
In the end the qualities we don't see
Are the ones people will miss the most
I can see now
Eventually you'll see it too
There's no doubt time changes us all
And love can be the biggest feeling
Of them all
The life changer
The life saver
It could've saved me
Just now I see
Be for me
What I couldn't be for you
Or myself
Just be yourself
Time will find us
Once again
It never ends

At first I questioned myself if these words were meant to me but this part, "be for me what I couldn't be for you", makes me think it can't be for myself if these words really come from that person. I won't be naming him for reasons, he's supposed to be a beloved son and brother and is survived by a daughter. This is the first time I feel like I should share a message in this section(to the world), so following Lynn's advice, I'll believe my intuition and hope this is meaningful to someone.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Knower
Thank you for sharing! I think this could resonate with a lot of people. :)

We are love.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:46 AM
OneChord

I can relate too much..