Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
This link goes into many interesting subjects including crop circles and as you say sparrow David shows some crop circles that clearly show DNA evolving. Another interesting subject of this video is the earths energy being a life force in itself, apparently a experiment was done with sand that had been heated up until white hot then cooled down put in a sterilised test tube in a sealed container and under a microscope it showed that bacteria had grown on it...Amazing this video goes into 2012 as well I recommend it to everybody curious about what 2012 is really all about.
Yes, Earth is a living entity. Every planet in this solar system is alive and has a spirit. It just works on different principles than those of human beings.

And what do you hope for in 2012?
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for your reply as well Sparrow Ive never encountered anyone like you before I am curious about you and where your from it cant be easy knowing so much and being on earth surrounded by us humans! Seriously it would frustrate the hell out me but hey we appreciate it.
But you would only get frustrated you see if you became emotionally attached to your physical journey. One can choose when to apply emotion, and when to remain passive and peaceful. It is not easy, but neither is it impossible. You must master your own energy, then reconfigure it in such a way as to not place emotional triggers on a denser vibrational frequency. You can reconfigure yourself to adapt to any environment, and in fact people do so when they have physical lives on other planets.
-Sparrow

Old 08-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Pathfinder

What I hope for in 2012? Part of me doesnt want anything to happen because I would like to look back and say I did it all on my own without any help, but I need help and I dont like feeling disconnected from humanity so I just hope the vibration of the earth becomes more loving along with all of the life on it.

But I wonder and it might just be a limited perspective but love cant exist without hate, good/evil, joy/sorrow all of that so if one was to live in some kind of paradise wouldnt that just become boring? Isnt what makes life enjoyable its challenges and setbacks? Or once the soul advances enough you dont need to feel this way? Its hard for me to get out what im really trying to say right now but it seems like some people are born to help people and do good things, things that can only exist because of acts deemed as "evil" which contribute towards peoples spiritual growth. Maybe nothing will happen at all and its just a way of us looking deeper within ourselves as far as I can tell god doesnt directly help people god gives us choices so why would the mechanics of the universe be created to give us a shortcut?
Old 09-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
What I hope for in 2012? Part of me doesnt want anything to happen because I would like to look back and say I did it all on my own without any help, but I need help and I dont like feeling disconnected from humanity so I just hope the vibration of the earth becomes more loving along with all of the life on it.

But I wonder and it might just be a limited perspective but love cant exist without hate, good/evil, joy/sorrow all of that so if one was to live in some kind of paradise wouldnt that just become boring? Isnt what makes life enjoyable its challenges and setbacks? Or once the soul advances enough you dont need to feel this way? Its hard for me to get out what im really trying to say right now but it seems like some people are born to help people and do good things, things that can only exist because of acts deemed as "evil" which contribute towards peoples spiritual growth. Maybe nothing will happen at all and its just a way of us looking deeper within ourselves as far as I can tell god doesnt directly help people god gives us choices so why would the mechanics of the universe be created to give us a shortcut?
So then, let us first speak of love.

As an observer I shall speak what I see.
Love, as human beings understand it, is an emotion defined in the mind. In that, they feel something going on and attempt to define what that is through the mind, hence they call it love. They will then say, this is now love, and this other thing over here, this is not love, for it does not ‘fit in’ with my definition of what love is. In doing this you see, human beings create divisions and duality in their own reality.

My own vision of love, which I personally apply while on Earth, is that what most people call love, I call unconditional love. I call it this because I do not need to place a definition upon it. I need not place it in this pigeon hole or that one. I need not compare it with fear, with hate, with anything else to declare what it is, or affirm it exists. It exists because my spirit exists. My spirit does not need or require anything else for it to continue to exist. I simply feel and act unconditionally without needing to think, is this love? I give of myself without asking what I am getting in return. I am taking what I have inside, and surrendering it to everything else outside of me. The emptiness that is left, is that which I call love. For emptiness needs nothing, demands nothing and is nothing which can be defined in words.

Now, the love which many human beings define as love in their relationships, their deeds and their thoughts, is just something they have placed inside of this emptiness, and said, this is what love is, it’s a ‘thing’. Its this energy here. They do this because they want some ‘thing’ to look at when they speak of love, and speak of themselves as being loving. They want to say, I have ‘this’. Well, this is actually ego speaking. That is why those who call themselves Masters or ascended beings simply because they have attained a ‘thing’ are still playing their own egotistical games.

Now, when we speak of the spirit world, and we speak of paradise being full of love and none-judgement, well let me explain this. Firstly, this paradise is ‘full’ of love because it is full of ‘things’ which are seen, felt, heard and understood as being that which love is by billions and billions of beings.
The spirit world is actually empty, void, until you place some-thing inside it, such as consciousness that crosses over form the physical world. What happens? That consciousness is added to emptiness and that emptiness becomes something. The consciousness manifests itself onto emptiness, and so it becomes filled with consciousness. Thoughts are living things. The spirit world is full of thought. So, in a sense, when you enter this paradise called heaven, you will experience only that which you are capable of comprehending within that consciousness you have. This is why you will only gain access to realms that your vibration allows you to, simply because you would not be able to comprehend or process it otherwise. There is no judgement in the spirit world apart from that which you ‘bring in’ to the spirit world. Meaning your own. So, it is actually you which places judgement on yourself and your deeds, not some God figure.
So, as for being a boring place, how can it be boring when you are adding to it anything your imagination can conjure? The moment you want something, doors open for you to have it. If you want to experience fear, hate and those other things which give love a greater value for you, then you can experience these things also, simply by altering your vibration to appear where such things exist. Boredom does not exist in the spirit world, as you will see.

There is also challenges in the spirit world, should you wish it. There are things to learn and do, and many things to create, both in the spirit world and within the infinite other dimensions which can appear physical to you, should you wish to create something ‘solid’ and watch it grow. Planet Earth, the universe it resides in, are merely one small fragment of the direction you can accommodate your need for challenges. The human project is a challenge in itself. Many beings, once they pass over align themselves with work to restore the balance upon the Earth and make up for their ignorance and selfishness. Though this is a judgement they place upon themselves, and work they do to make themselves feel better about having earned that right to have had that life. Many, for example, choose to work with animals once they cross over.

As I have revealed elsewhere regarding spiritual growth. Why do you need to grow spiritually? You are already a Spirit my friend. The notion that you have to do something to become ‘more’ of what you are already is simply a game you are playing with yourself. But that is ok, because you are enjoying it.
Being spiritual is not about fighting ‘evil’ and doing good things. You do not need to do it in order to progress to some ‘thing’. You do it because you, whilst in physical form, want to live in joy, peace and harmony. You want to have a good time. You want to create something beautiful, then step back and watch it blossom like a child. You would fight for your child, so, you fight for your aspirations of life in kind. The human project, planet earth, is a child. Your child. This should put things into new perspective.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 09-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Cal

Hi Sparrow, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I have a question about life or living things and would appreciate if you could share your perspective.

I certainly could improve in the area of diet, particular with more fruits and veggies and less red meat.

I’m not sure on a plant only diet though. It’s because my view of plants has changed dramatically in the past 4 years or so. While they may not have a brain and CNS like those classified as animals they are clearly a form of life with consciousness and spirit, at least in my perception. They are essentially born, live and die like all other forms of life. They just don’t ‘see’ or process stimuli exactly the same as animals. I also have an affinity towards mushrooms. According to Wikipedia the fungi are now considered a separate kingdom, distinct from both plants and animals. Regardless of what scientific classification fungi are in I see them as living entities with consciousness and spirit as well.

Some people are vegetarians or vegans because of religion, some for health reasons and some for moral reasons. I know that I need to eat to survive but it seems that in the process of me eating something else must die.

I love animals very, very deeply but I love plants very much as well.

If our physical bodies are a vessel – not who we truly are – then how much significance should be put into what we eat, and does the food source (be it plant, fungi or animal) matter in the larger scheme of things?

Warmest Regards,

Cal
Old 09-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hi Sparrow, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I have a question about life or living things and would appreciate if you could share your perspective.

I certainly could improve in the area of diet, particular with more fruits and veggies and less red meat.

I’m not sure on a plant only diet though. It’s because my view of plants has changed dramatically in the past 4 years or so. While they may not have a brain and CNS like those classified as animals they are clearly a form of life with consciousness and spirit, at least in my perception. They are essentially born, live and die like all other forms of life. They just don’t ‘see’ or process stimuli exactly the same as animals. I also have an affinity towards mushrooms. According to Wikipedia the fungi are now considered a separate kingdom, distinct from both plants and animals. Regardless of what scientific classification fungi are in I see them as living entities with consciousness and spirit as well.

Some people are vegetarians or vegans because of religion, some for health reasons and some for moral reasons. I know that I need to eat to survive but it seems that in the process of me eating something else must die.

I love animals very, very deeply but I love plants very much as well.

If our physical bodies are a vessel – not who we truly are – then how much significance should be put into what we eat, and does the food source (be it plant, fungi or animal) matter in the larger scheme of things?

Warmest Regards,

Cal

Yes I do see your predicament. It is one I myself was faced with in establishing balance.

Animals, like human beings, have souls, and when you kill them they return carrying the trauma of the way in which they were slaughtered. This actually creates a lasting unease between the relationship between them, and you in the spirit world. Now you may say, well isn’t the spirit world all divine love and forgiveness? Actually no, it is not. Memories of negative experiences are ingrained into consciousness. This consciousness does not simply dissipate away in the afterlife. It is kept alive just as your personality and all of your memories are kept alive, until it finds peace and understanding. Some animals in the spirit world actually fear being approached by a human being, and so you will actually need to take on the form of another animal to gain their trust before you can engage conversation with them.

Plants and trees which produce fruit and vegetables are also living beings, in that they have spirit. They do not have a soul as you would understand a mammal to have. They operate and exist as an extension of mother Earth, rather than a separate individualized identity persona. This is to say, the plants and trees which grow from the planet are directly connected to the spirit of the planet. They are, if you like, the limbs and sensory organs the planet uses to bring about certain environmental conditions, and harmonic balance the planet needs to survive. When you cut down a tree, you cut off one of the planets limbs and reduce its ability to cope with external forces.

Now, to understand the fruit and vegetables you eat, is to understand that the fruit the plants and trees produce, and the vegetables they produce are not actually the core being itself. They are the proverbial carrot being produced in order to sustain and establish their survival. These trees and planets are willingly producing these nutrients in order to attract beings, such as yourself, to come and take an interest in them, as to spread their seed elsewhere. They know if they produce something animals, birds and humans alike all want, they will aid their survival and encourage their seeding, growth and distribution. This act perpetuates their survival. So you are not actually killing the plant or tree in consuming their provided nutrients. The seeds in the fruit eaten by animals, for example, will be processed back into the soil and help expand the plants kingdom around the planet.

The wise, moral and loving thing to do here then, is what you take, replace with something in return. -Sparrow

Old 10-01-2011, 01:46 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for your response Sparrow your other thread about the afterlife and this have certainly changed my perspective on how i see the world around me, and some of my fear of leaving this world is also gone. I think its amazing the earth uses its plant and tree life as ways of sensing the environment, incredible. I feel quite fortunate that Ive come across this site and your posts Sparrow, do you think there is many spirit guides like yourself on earth at the moment?
Old 10-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Ascender

Any prophecies for the coming year(s)? What's with the accumulation of UFO sightings, the dead fish/birds, the indigo/crystal/super psychic children, alien abductions etc? Are aliens really abducting people or is it all distorted hearsay? And do aliens even resemble reptilian forms or is this just a man-made concept? And what's with this object approaching earth, a comet or something that could potentially collide with it? There's also a prophecy that states aliens will come and 'save' those before great hardships inundates the earth. Is this true or completely erroneous? Feedback highly appreciated!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Cal

Thanks again for a wonderfully enlightening response Sparrow!

Quote:
Animals, like human beings, have souls, and when you kill them they return carrying the trauma of the way in which they were slaughtered.

Quote:
Plants and trees which produce fruit and vegetables are also living beings, in that they have spirit. They do not have a soul as you would understand a mammal to have. They operate and exist as an extension of mother Earth, rather than a separate individualized identity persona.

These are obviously big differences between plants and animals. Excellent information!

I have watched many documentaries about wild animals and notice the trauma animals cause each other, especially being eaten alive. I've often thought that natural is very cruel. Many animals are carnivorous. How is it different for humans to eat animals compared to animals eating animals?

Quote:
Some animals in the spirit world actually fear being approached by a human being, and so you will actually need to take on the form of another animal to gain their trust before you can engage conversation with them.

Then, I would suspect then they would also the animals that natural prey on them.

Quote:
Now, to understand the fruit and vegetables you eat, is to understand that the fruit the plants and trees produce, and the vegetables they produce are not actually the core being itself. They are the proverbial carrot being produced in order to sustain and establish their survival. These trees and planets are willingly producing these nutrients in order to attract beings, such as yourself, to come and take an interest in them, as to spread their seed elsewhere. They know if they produce something animals, birds and humans alike all want, they will aid their survival and encourage their seeding, growth and distribution. This act perpetuates their survival. So you are not actually killing the plant or tree in consuming their provided nutrients. The seeds in the fruit eaten by animals, for example, will be processed back into the soil and help expand the plants kingdom around the planet.

Wow, this information is a very helpful perspective indeed. What a wonderful way to understand it. What about medicinal herbs where leafs or roots are used?Might they be considered in the same regard to veggies?

Quote:
The wise, moral and loving thing to do here then, is what you take, replace with something in return.

Forgive me but I'm not sure I really understand how to apply this in a practical way. Could you please elaborate?

Many thanks!

Cal
Old 10-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for your response Sparrow your other thread about the afterlife and this have certainly changed my perspective on how i see the world around me, and some of my fear of leaving this world is also gone. I think its amazing the earth uses its plant and tree life as ways of sensing the environment, incredible. I feel quite fortunate that Ive come across this site and your posts Sparrow, do you think there is many spirit guides like yourself on earth at the moment?
If I can alleviate a fear from the heart and mind of one man, then my presence on this forum has accomplished its purpose. If I can inspire you to think differently, then you shall continue what I have begun within the hearts and lives of those you will come to touch.
There are as many guides upon the Earth as there are loving people. Anyone can do what I do. I am not more ‘ascended’ than anyone else upon the planet. I simply listen to my spirit, and live solely (soul-y) in service to and fulfilment of spirit. Something everyone can do, if they choose to.
-Sparrow