Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Seeker

Full on conversation with spirits

I've been reading more about Mediums and how well known Mediums communicate with spirit. Why is it that some Mediums have full on conversations with spirits, can see and hear them whenever they want while most Mediums get partial information and can't have full on conversations?

Is there a method they're not sharing to have full on conversations, see and hear spirit or is it a natural born gift?
Old 04-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Seeker

Is there a Medium on this forum that can see or hear spirits and have conversations as if they were alive? Is there a method or Is it a natural born gift?
Old 04-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

It depends on the people and situation sometimes. Some of the living mediums aren't as open, accepting, or developed in their gifts so it takes a little more practice to be able to have fluid conversations with spirits. It's not that other mediums are keeping a secret :p Sometimes, you have to keep asking questions to the spirits in order to continue the conversation and to get answers because they do have to follow the rules of free will and not interfere with it just like the angels do (at least, that's what I believe).
Old 05-11-2017, 02:03 AM
Guide

Sometimes it also depends on the spirits. Some spirits have crossed recently, and their communication seems much clearer, at least to me, sometimes clearly speaking to the medium. Those who passed decades ago seem to have a harder time formulating words and relate more on images to convey what they want.

Keep in mind, too, that mediums need to practice to hone their skills, and learn what images may represent if the spirit isn't verbal.

I suspect that spirits, too, need to learn how to link to the living. It isn't a skill that many work with while living, so I bet they need to figure it out and practice. Maybe there are classes over there on how to do it :)
lol.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
Is there a Medium on this forum that can see or hear spirits and have conversations as if they were alive? Is there a method or Is it a natural born gift?

Hello

Yes that would be me. I was born open to all I am and what I can sense, so I had to reverse learn what it meant to be like me.

I can see spirits so clearly that I have had to at times and run my hand though them to make sure they are not really there.

It is an ability we all have I feel,but we do not all open to it as it takes a lot out of you and not all things are nice.

I have had many say "wow I want to be you" til I explain all that it comes with I have no down or off time, I run wide open "Light Switch On" mode and it all is there for me to experience all 5 senses in play.

There are things you can do to open it more but to have the full in conversations is a lot harder to get to. Too once doors like this open you can not just close them.

Lynn
Old 29-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Yes that would be me. I was born open to all I am and what I can sense, so I had to reverse learn what it meant to be like me.

I can see spirits so clearly that I have had to at times and run my hand though them to make sure they are not really there.

It is an ability we all have I feel,but we do not all open to it as it takes a lot out of you and not all things are nice.

I have had many say "wow I want to be you" til I explain all that it comes with I have no down or off time, I run wide open "Light Switch On" mode and it all is there for me to experience all 5 senses in play.

There are things you can do to open it more but to have the full in conversations is a lot harder to get to. Too once doors like this open you can not just close them.

Lynn
If one is ready to open the door and have full on conversation with spirits, what are the things to do to open it more?
Old 01-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well, recently I have been told by Spirit to feel spirits with my solar plexus chakra and that just got hit the connection. All of a sudden, I could see spirits way more in my minds eye, even with my physical eyes, and even hear them so much more clearly in my head, they were talking to me like regular people. Something just connects for me. Maybe try that?
Old 03-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
Well, recently I have been told by Spirit to feel spirits with my solar plexus chakra and that just got hit the connection. All of a sudden, I could see spirits way more in my minds eye, even with my physical eyes, and even hear them so much more clearly in my head, they were talking to me like regular people. Something just connects for me. Maybe try that?
I tried that. I saw a shadow person for a few seconds but I couldn't hear them clearly.

I asked a professional Medium she said it's rare to see spirit and when you see them it's for a few seconds unless a Physical Medium manifests them with ectoplasm and she said all Mediums get short messages or clues, an image a word but not full on conversation. I don't know what to believe
Old 03-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
I tried that. I saw a shadow person for a few seconds but I couldn't hear them clearly.

I asked a professional Medium she said it's rare to see spirit and when you see them it's for a few seconds unless a Physical Medium manifests them with ectoplasm and she said all Mediums get short messages or clues, an image a word but not full on conversation. I don't know what to believe

Definitely do not believe the part about "She said all Mediums get short message or clues, an images a word but not full on conversation." Many times the medium does get such short bits of information, but not ALL the time. Anyone who uses the words "all, always, never, everyone" are highly suspect. No person can speak for or judge the experiences of every single person in the world lol.

I've had a few full-on conversations with spirit. It isn't that common for me, but it has happened. I know of other mediums who have also had conversations. It isn't any measure of the medium or their ability though. Mediums and spirits do what they can with the links they get.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Master
iv had a fw wsipr 2 me its suly it funrels wen iv had thm cum trhu i hav
few in st
iv sean thngs no 1 els can
but funrels i wz tld thy feedin off me
mayb im

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔