Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
My mom was a Leo (mid-August) but she always kept saying, 'but I'm more like a Cancer!' She was very sweet - very smart, too.

Silver - Do you know your mom's Moon sign, or Ascendant sign? She may feel/act like a Cancer because of those.

Please remember that astrology is more than a person's sun sign.

If you met me on the street, or even if you worked with me for years, you would NEVER guess I was an Aries sun sign unless I told you. Why? Maturity plays a part. When I was younger I was more Aries but once my progressed sun moved from Aries to Taurus I mellowed WAY out. ;)

The other part is that I have a Cancer ascendant. The ascendant is our mask or our energy filter. People who barely know me and only judge me from looks and surface layers of my projections will see Cancer traits and only Cancer traits.

The third part of that is my Moon sign. People who know me best see my moon sign (Pisces). We tend to guard our moons since they are the vulnerable, emotional side of us, but family and close friends would all point to my Pisces moon as the best definition of me.

And... one more feature... the natal house where your planets lie in your chart also have an impact on "what people see." For example, when you are at work people see your 10th house planets (or the ruler of your 10th house sign if empty) as the energy you project, your neighbors see your 3rd house planets (or the 3rd house ruler), etc.

Old 04-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account

I always hear such terrible things about Leos, Lol. I never attract them. I get along with every sign, I really don't have issues with any sign in particular. I am sure an emotional sign would differ/unfavor Caps. My mom and sister are Sagittarius , and they are energies I avoid, only because its a bit too fiery and in your face. They are strong confident energy, I love them, I have no 'issues 'with them, Cappy are too grounded me thinks and their energy is enough to last me a life time, literately =/
Libra marriage ended, but one thing is certain, I have tons of fun with Libras. They make easy friends and have a very loving energy. I'll pass on making judgements as its unfair, I just know I wont date one again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARIAN
See, that scares me about Scorpios. I've never met one, to my knowledge and they are supposed to be the perfect match for Capricorns?? thanks but no thanks

I have been friends with a couple of male Scorps, the energy compliments Capricorn on many levels, and they make excellent conversationalists, making exceptional friends, however, I do sense they have a clingy , fiery nature to them and unlike Capricorn, very emotional. I Never dated one but I am sure they are great in the .. um err helping out!
Old 05-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Master
This is the worst topic. I cannot believe that people think it is a good idea to talk about who you hate the most. Who you can't stand, and who you find to be despicable.

It is one thing to talk about conflict and difficulty with getting along, but to use words like HATE about a particular sunsign is nothing but HATEFUL.

My sun is in an unpopular sign, but I am not HATEFUL.

I love every sign in the zodiac but I might have to work a little harder with some.

Lets all jump aboard the HATE Train....Tell us how you really feel.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Master
Lighten up, Rozie, please! There are 13 posts and a handful in the beginning were going on about Scorps, but I don't think anybody really believes the hate thing about any signs. It's just casual conversation.

(The way I heard it, Scorps are attractive because of their sexual/sensual magnetism, for one thing...good thing, right?)

Old 05-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Suspended
I'm a Leo and I Love Scorpios but they don't understand me or like me.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:16 AM
Pathfinder
Scorpio here, from what i've lived through I have been friends with plenty of cancers and in a previous relationship with one but i have also felt that they are quite sensitive sometimes and as of now I'm not friends with some of them. Maybe I overwealmed them? Scorpios can be quite aggressive at times and I will admit that! I figured water signs get along but maybe sometimes we dont. Ive also met libras who want nothing to do with me.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:24 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
Silver - Do you know your mom's Moon sign, or Ascendant sign? She may feel/act like a Cancer because of those.

If you met me on the street, or even if you worked with me for years, you would NEVER guess I was an Aries sun sign unless I told you. Why? Maturity plays a part. When I was younger I was more Aries but once my progressed sun moved from Aries to Taurus I mellowed WAY out. ;)

The other part is that I have a Cancer ascendant. The ascendant is our mask or our energy filter. People who barely know me and only judge me from looks and surface layers of my projections will see Cancer traits and only Cancer traits.

The third part of that is my Moon sign. People who know me best see my moon sign (Pisces). We tend to guard our moons since they are the vulnerable, emotional side of us, but family and close friends would all point to my Pisces moon as the best definition of me.

And... one more feature... the natal house where your planets lie in your chart also have an impact on "what people see." For example, when you are at work people see your 10th house planets (or the ruler of your 10th house sign if empty) as the energy you project, your neighbors see your 3rd house planets (or the 3rd house ruler), etc.

Long ago, I used to get into it deeper like that - I think I had my sun and moon in Pisces but don't fully recall. One of the important ones was in Taurus. It's fascinating to know the finer details.

Old 05-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Master
I'm an Aquarius and I'm pretty sure I can irritate all the signs in equal capacity :P

Old 05-01-2017, 04:09 AM
Master
Wanna welcome you and that wonderful sense of humor back, Kaere.

Old 05-01-2017, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert

I totally agree with this. People who meet me will never be able to guess my sun sign. We can lie about our sun signs and fool others. We can be like our sun, moon or ascendant. Or this could also be overshadowed by other aspects in the chart.
I think people are different and we all have different unique experiences. There is more diversity than the rigid sterotypes that comes into the picture with sun signs.
With synastry I believe we begin to see that when you merge two charts together, there is a lot more going on than just sun sign astrology.
When you merge two charts there could be major configurations taking place. Also the houses might fill up or compliment your partner's houses. That could be a reason why we get along with certain people more than others
Apart from astrology in plain terms we could be attracting certain people because of our thoughts and what we think we become and that could present our lessons and challenges there I feel.
Astrology is a vast subject but then again it can accurately describe unconscious motives which in turn result our thoughts, way of thinking and the kind of people and life we attract as a result of it.
I am a beginner, though I believe we can dig deeper to understand our relationship with others around us, and that is not limited to sun signs only.

Interesting about the natal house where our planets lie in the chart, thank you for the information :)