Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 20-01-2018, 01:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Effective ways for permanent Curse removal

I have a bit of a long story, but I'm really hoping and praying that someone more experienced than myself can help.

The short version is this: Two solitary practitioners who are best friends and practice their religion together and one day don't talk anymore. The weeks leading up to the sudden cut off, my friend tells me she's practicing curses and seeing quick results. I remind her about karmic laws, etc. She doesn't care at this point. Seems like she has some sort of protection on her due to the fact that every time she'd curse or hex someone, the karma would affect her family. Not her directly. (For example, she intentionally sent ill will to a co-worker, which then they got into a vehicle accident, then the her father suffered a car accident resulting in a traumatic brain injury.)

Well...I can't really say what happened to make us stop talking. One day we were fine and the next she blocked me on social media and literally called my workplace telling me she hates me. I'm not sure what caused this. I've tried to get answers to no avail.

Now there was a third person who practiced with us who was outspokenly against black magic. I went on to live with this individual. We will call her Kate.

So, me and Kate live together for a while, along with our significant others. Things started to get.... Weird. The year is 2015. Normal day for the most part. Her dog escaped the yard, as he usually does. But this time he gets hit by a car and sadly didn't make it. It was pure misfortune, it seemed. Until a week later when my dog suddenly took what I'm thinking was an asthma attack and died. I thought this was a very odd coincidence. I went on a social media platform and discovered the friend who cut us both off at this point had unblocked me. I didn't contact them. I didn't acknowledge them. I was blocked again a few days later. Within the next few weeks, her mother lost her dog suddenly as well, so it seemed a bit too strong to be a coincidence.

Things started getting ugly. Kate and I lost the house, we had to move. We did get our own places, fortunately. The year is now 2016. My once amazing career is in complete turmoil, and Kate's isn't looking too great either. I got a new job before the office closed, and let's just say I wasn't too happy. So I found a job I WAS happy with. And got fired two weeks later for a situation out of my control. Come to find out, Kate was also fired.

There were many more things leading up to this, but it became clear that Kate and I had definitely been cursed. And every time, it was when this individual unblocked us on social media platforms. I can only assume it was to get our photos.

I went back to the job that I was less than pleased with. And I remain there. We've done small things here and there for protection and to break this curse. And it works for a little while.... But it always comes back. Well this time I hurried up and blocked the individual when I realized she unblocked me again. Can she probably still Snoop somehow? Yes. But this time things are way worse, way quicker. I'd love to say after three years, this individual has forgotten about Kate and I, but considering she keeps unblocking us and doing this (and believe me when I say it's 100 percent not a coincidence at this point) I'd say they're still dwelling on it.

Anyway, this is what's happened to me in just the last few weeks:

1. Burst water pipe. Started out small again.

2. A very close call with a school bus on an icy road. (Thankfully I have a protection charm in my vehicle.)

3. Vehicle not passing inspection, forcing me to buy a new one.

4. My significant other swears UP and down a woman came into the bedroom while he was asleep and tried to suck his breath out. And he's a sceptic.

5. Arguments..... Lots of arguments with loved ones over miscommunication.

6. Friends who aren't Kate avoiding me for seemingly no reason.

7. The icing on the cake....a newfound insect infestation. And believe me, I use bleach on everything. So this is a pretty classic sign.

Kate found herself in the Emergency Room last night and found out her landlord is selling the house she lives in. So there's another lost house for her....

I have tried and tried and tried was million different methods to not only remove the constant hexes, curses, what have you. Protection charms too. They either keep coming back, or they keep being casted. I've tried the whole "don't give it attention" thing and it only seems to make something crazy happen, like it's reminding me it's there.

Does ANYONE have any idea how to put an end to this for good? It's been a very, very long time since I've had a "Good streak" in life. It's been a three year long rough patch. (And believe it or not, this is the short version.)
Old 20-01-2018, 04:02 AM
Master
Alright listen.

I can offer some suggestions, I have heard of, however do realize these are suggestions, they are not a guarantee. And to be certain with protective measures with curses or magics, and the protective measures used for dealing with entity attachments/ house, space, the actual only way really is through trial and error. There indeed are times with these things you could try everything, and it still may not work, understand? An example is of individuals you hear of whom have malicious entities in their home- they bring in a paranormal group, or a priest and they bless and it comes back it is intolerable for them, they live in fear they end up moving from their home.

First not every protective measure or blessing will work or is in any way a guarantee. You need Power behind it, and absolute Faith. Even then you could give it your all and it may not work.

You do not have an entity here, so relax, and no I am most certainly not negating anything you say and am absolutely not in any way saying that your problems in any way here are easy- nor am I undermining the seriousness you feel this situation calls for, in any way.

But please do realize, you need to stay relaxed as much as you possibly can, and tackle this with a calm and clear mind.

You like I said, do not have an entity attachment here so Thank God For That. (You may realize why one would thank God/Goddess when I come to explain curses further on here in a couple moments).

What you do have is a meddlesome person (Yay!!! Relax Just some humor to attempt to alleviate the stress).

First before I come to other protections/ Techniques, both you and Kate if you have not already may consider changing your social media network privacy settings preferably to where only your friends/ family essentially those actually on your friends list can see the content you post. Yes social network has more control over profile pictures. But yes you should by right be able to limit some of what content you post is viewed by others. Is the media you are using facebook? If it is I strongly recommend changing your settings to private. Limit whom can send you friend requests. That is to say- do not use the public settings.

This enables you to have more control over whom you Allow to contact you, and whom can view your content.

Is it fail proof probably not. Personally all I have allowed on my facebook for the past few years are those whom I actually know in life friends and family only those. I do not have it set where public can send me a friend request, and by the way for those of you who do not know facebook upon default when you first join- the default friend request setting actually is set to everyone. Which means literally that anybody using the social platform can send you a request by default unless it is specifically changed.

I personally changed my privacy setting when upon looking for an apartment with my family, one of my father's friends recommended us to his landlord, about to actually get the place, I was in a bad place being without home, had written something on my facebook- not remotely relevant in any way to Whom I actually am as a person, and the "Facebook knows all about everyone and what they are actually like happy landlord" saw something they didn't like about me, and denied us a home for this. Childish immature busy body of a reason.

So other than curses- there is a multitude of reason to keep your online information as private as possible, and let us not even begin to delve into the worst of it- stalkers.. Perverts, con artists.

Alright now the techniques before you very well get exasperated with me and I get too tired writing:

Try if you can to involve Kate in this if she is willing, do you two still live together? I ask due to my first suggestion- you both may wish to try this or not:

This is Wiccan help here, or my preference withcraft help as I am not fond of the word Wiccan:

Witches Bottle (Use- Protection).

This requires that you have a bottle you can cork or otherwise cap, corked bottle are good, you could also wish to use any type of Jar instead if you can not find a corked type bottle. Jar with a lid, or that can be lidded, mason jars, jar candles after you have taken the wax out etc.

The bottle I have used was a brewing bottle for beers that have a cap already on them for beer brewing uses.

Like these:

Step 1- Fill the bottle with broken glass.
2. Sewing pins. 3
3. Taxidermy pins. 3 slightly bent.
4. 1 upholstery pin.

With me so far? Now these are called witche's bottles, many recommend screws, nails, bent nails, sharp things alright? Anything like this you have on hand. Above is my personal recipe, which means if you google witche's bottles you are likely to find others using and recommended broken nails, screws etc. It does not matter so much alright? Use what you have on hand and the number you choose to add also is fine. I only write it this way as I am not writing from memory and am instead writing it from my spirit notebook, where I have my own bottle recipe written. It comes straight from my B.O.S in other words.

Step 2. Bless with blessing water. Yes you may wish to use blessing or Holy water. I have one recipe for the way I make my water, I do not want to give it out. So I will give you the usual recipe Wiccans and others know of to make holy water. If you have your own method wonderful, use that.

Holy, blessing water:

1. Smudge the water bottle- container you keep the water in, with incense.
2. Add salt. Most like sea salt- or kosher salt- sea salt or kosher salt is not necessary, if all you have on hand is table salt, use it.
3. Many especially those with the church will add a type of oil to their water, I know of no specific variety they use, I know however when I have used church holy water given to me, it has oil in it- As I feel it on my skin.

Oil or not is your call- best to use whatever you have on hand if you have any on hand. If you have wiccan consecration oil supplies, as you indeed posted this here and by your words show an interest in it, then use those. You could use any type, be it vegetable, sunflower, conola, olive it matters not, or you also could forgo the oil and use simply salt. It matters not. Oil if you have it, salt if you do not have oil.

4. Place on your window sill or out of doors for a full day and night to absorb sun and moon light and air before use.

Now this does mean you must wait one day/night length cycle before use of the water on the bottle, still with me? Best to fill your bottle the night you make the water with the sharp nails, object etc, mix up the water, place it on sill that night, let it get day time light next day then bless the bottle with the water that afternoon as per the bless the bottle with a blessing or holy water step.

When blessing the bottle with the holy water, take the holy water onto your index finger and draw with index finger onto the bottle an X, not a Cross or any other symbol. But an X.

Back to the witche's bottle after being blessed with holy water

Step 3. Smudge the bottle with incense, try and get the incense smoke around and as close to the bottle as one can. A technique I have used recently is to take a feather if you have one anywhere on hand and waft the incense smoke with the feather as close to the bottle as you can. If you do not have a feather, same principle applies to try and smudge as close to the bottle itself as you can.

4. Alright last stage. Many Wiccans write to bury this bottle at a crossroads or at property line. I am not Wiccan and therefore use a different technique, you are more than welcome to use whichever method you prefer 1. Burial, or my particular method is to keep the bottle close to me, where I sleep in my home. I keep it personally in the room in which I rest. I give you this suggestion because as I read what you had wrote I had noticed a lot of the activity you are having is very much so around the area of your house- the pipes, the moving, the career troubles, these are areas of your personal space being affected it would appear to my eye/ or view.

With myself I placed my bottle in the bottom draw of my built in dresser in the room in which I have previously slept. I have recently moved rooms, and have forgotten to bring my bottle. I was thinking about it, forgot again, and now this thread again reminds me I have yet to have done so.

Alright that is my technique. I gave you the making of the witch's bottle directly from my own Spirit Book or as you folk sometimes call it B.O.S (Book of Shadows).

The only thing left out is the way in which I made my Holy Water. Which I leave out because In my faith it is unwise to give out all of one's secrets/ information and or knowledge. Especially that from one's personal book/writings.

I actually have never given the information on my bottle to anyone. I only give it to you as you have asked for assistance and seem under much stress with everything lately.

Now that is said, one more thing. Be aware this bottle can be very powerful. Rest from spiritual endeavors a bit after the making of it, and pay attention after making it. This is not to scare you. I have not just given you a Hex bottle, it is For Protection. I caution you only to be aware. After my use of my own technique- the way I used the bottle I was not expecting the outcome. I needed the protection right away. I saw an attack in a way, long before it happened. That is to say after I used the bottle I was accosted by an individual on my street. He never got close to me, as I had been warned. After I made the bottle I read my tarot that night, just to see how using a pendulum with tarot may work. That is how I knew there may be an incident. I caution a rest with the spiritual after making the bottle, to simply caution, if you indeed do not currently need protection, do not go and call in an event or circumstance to require you to be protected.

The effects of this bottle for me came very strong.

Have faith it will work and it will, hold to No Fear whatsoever. Do as I asked and try and stay calm for a while now. A level of calm is required to alleviate any fear and anxiety or stress.

Remember to my suggestion is no guarantee, I offer it only to try and be of as much service to you as I can. But can not guarantee results for you, as this is my bottle and you are a different person.

If you find this doesn't help, another thing off the top of my head I can think of if you have not tried it may be to try Mirror techniques. Mirror Magic. Return to Sender.

I have not much knowledge in Mirror Techniques, perhaps you know of some already, or maybe a search via browser could offer other suggestions there.

All my best to you.

Be well.

Blessings.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:27 AM
Master
It appears I was not able to get to the explaining of curses and why you may consider to Thank the almighty stars you do not have an entity on your hands, as per time requirements, I got into the grit of giving the techniques I would personally use.

--- Please take my word for this for now? Perhaps some day here I will get around to explaining curses in this sub forum here, to relieve some anxiety about them.

Point number one- Curses indeed exist.

Point number two- I am not certain you have a curse. You have a individual whom openly told you they prefer the dark arts and are attempting perhaps- to use you as guinea pigs- PERHAPS- I say perhaps here, because you have not stated she has actually said yes I am cursing you. There is some issue going on here for certain, however it may also be you may consider to yes please- re arrange your focus, and be deliberate about it. I am not placing judgment here, but let us be realistic, it is possible to curse- then it is possible to curse ourselves. I've done it to myself. Deliberately.

The reason why I think you can manage through this Nocturnelle Is I find your friends- the one whom wields the dark arts attempts to be laughable- No! I do not think the passing of your loved ones Beloved pets funny or the car accident of her father amusing- But I find her Level of ability child's play.

I have been through a curse put on me by another. One whom knew how to achieve it. And the results of an Actual curse are by far Worse than a pipe. And Career issues.

That is what I wanted to explain. I do not know that a curse is what took your pets, yours, her mothers, or anyone elses. It is possible, it was time...

Animals pass, people pass. It is the cycle of life.

So no. I do not find that amusing.

I mean to say you should not be worrying.

There are people who have been through- ever so much worse.

I do not say this in any ill intent manner- I am telling you to relax, and be confident in the protective measures you use and within your own life. Do not let this rought spot get you down.

You are intelligent, beautiful, and have a mass amount of human potential.

Do not squander your time away worrying about this person.

My best to you, and Kate.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Lepus

Hello

What methods of protection did you use?

I like what SaturninePluto said using a witch bottle. I would like to add using a witch protection ball by hanging them at your windows or anywhere that leads to an entrance for unwanted energies or malicious spirits to enter. This protection ball is similar to a witches bottle but it serves a protection to your family and not just yourself. The witches bottle is more of a decoy but can also be used to reflect back any curses or hexes coming your way. I recommend doing both if necessary. Witch protection balls contain mostly herbs, you can do a quick search on how to make one. Another method of protection is placing salt around your home or eggshells. Do this at least once or twice a month. I would advise not to display any photos, birthdate, or full name, even items that connects to you.

Lepus
Old 22-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Newbie ;)

could u tell me What methods of protection did you use?