Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 01-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Master
Hello,

The "I will have" dictate actually prevents what ever you say after it from happening. The energy of intent with "I will have" states to the universe and your creative self that Now is not the time to bring me these things I am speaking about.

All Affirmations work. Even the ones we do not want. An effective affirmation would be "I am grateful for". Then you state the things you want as if they were already in your physical reality. That way the universe and your creative self can follow your directive and manifest what you are grateful for.

It is hard for me to notice so many creating the misery they do not wish to have by using affirmations in ways I know are unproductive.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Lorelyen

^^^ Not true. It's about focusing the mind, narrowing attention
and reorganising the universe to provide what you will to have.

You're telling the universe to order a sequence of events to bring it off.

Re the o/p. If he doesn't live in the house of his will, then there's no sense believing he's living in it now. He may not even have a precise design in mind. That can only lead to disappointment simply because one can only bluff oneself so far; and the subject of his affirmation sounds like a fairly big aim.

I said the other day, if I wanted to be a world famous concert pianist, it would be foolish to believe I'm already one as I'd automatically be playing some fairly formidable pieces. It would probably take a couple of years to learn and practice enough (at 6 hours per day) to dazzle an international audience!
But if I said I WILL get there, I may stand a chance, subject to having the discipline.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I will reach God...I will never give up, I will keep trying, making errors, and try, try again
Old 12-01-2016, 12:43 AM
Knower
We will have the home which fits our needs
Old 06-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I will have everything I need to be happy.