Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-07-2018, 04:36 AM
FrankieJG

Venus opposite Mars in Synastry

Does this aspect bring conflicts and constant arguments between the couple?

*** Venus is the man
Mars is the woman
Orb 3°10'
Old 07-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Mars -Venus oppositions in synastry charts are generally indicative of good romantic and sexual "chemistry" between the two individuals. This aspect in itself does necessarily mean conflict/arguments. Squares tend to be more problematic or oppositions involving Moon signs/Saturn, etc.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:16 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Joseph
Mars -Venus oppositions in synastry charts are generally indicative of good romantic and sexual "chemistry" between the two individuals. This aspect in itself does necessarily mean conflict/arguments. Squares tend to be more problematic or oppositions involving Moon signs/Saturn, etc.

Yeah the chemistry is felt in both ends. But the mindsets are far apart. There's boy's saturn sextile girl's moon and boy's sun sextile girl's saturn. aspects which I guess may create more disagreements?

The below aspects are also seen in the synastry ;

Boy's Venus opposite girl's Venus
Boy's Mars trine girl's Saturn
Boy's Ascendant trine girl's Moon
Boy's Mercury trine girl's Venus and Mars both
Boy's Mars opposite girl's Neptune

Old 08-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Taken one at a time :)

Venus oppose Venus in synastry can indicate that the two individuals will have quite different tastes and values. It can be a matter of coming from very different backgrounds , having different ideas of what is enjoyable, or even the way that you express love might be different. Couples who have this aspect typically need time to figure out how to please each other and appreciate the other's way of expressing love/romance. DH and I have this one : He has Venus in Libra and I have Venus in Aries. We have been married a looong time and are happy but we do have pretty different tastes and ways of expressing love. Venus in Libra likes cards, romantic dinners, etc. My Venus in Aries thinks it's romantic to take a sudden road trip and send a "love ya" text. Also with this aspect be careful of arguments over money.

Mars trine Saturn is actually a pretty decent aspect in a synastry chart. You will have an appreciation of the consistency the Saturn person brings to your life in general. This aspect is also a stabilizing one, and brings some groundedness to the union. The aspect is a positive one for lasting attraction after the initial flash in the pan. Mars/Saturn aspects can be tricky so if you have to have one in a synastry chart then this is the best one to have.

Ascendant trine Moon-This one is also a beneficial aspect. It indicates that you will be "in tune" with her feelings. Emotional expression should come fairly easily between you and will feel comfortable in each other's company.

Mercury trine Venus- Generally there will be easy communications between you two and this aspect indicates she may spur your interest in the arts, design, or other similar pursuits.

Mercury trine Mars- This a fun aspect and indicates that the relationship will be intellectually stimulating. It can indicate that the Mars person (her) will help spur you on to higher achievements. Also indicates lively discussion and debates. DH and I have this and I love this aspect

Mars opposite Neptune- It is important to handle any disappointments in a way that keeps the Neptune person grounded in reality and doesn't allow them to play victim. The Neptune person can blow hot and cold and the Mars person can end up over-idealizing them. On the positive side, the Mars person can spur the Neptune person into taking some of their dreams/ideas and turning them into a more realistic form.

Hope that helps a bit more.
Old 23-07-2018, 03:09 AM
FrankieJG

Thank you so much Marie for your interpretations and very sorry for the delay in thanking you. I had completely forgotten about this thread. Venus opposite mars is the strongest aspect that I notice. So much polarity yet exciting. I also noticed that his eros is in opposition with her as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Joseph
Taken one at a time :)

Venus oppose Venus in synastry can indicate that the two individuals will have quite different tastes and values. It can be a matter of coming from very different backgrounds , having different ideas of what is enjoyable, or even the way that you express love might be different. Couples who have this aspect typically need time to figure out how to please each other and appreciate the other's way of expressing love/romance. DH and I have this one : He has Venus in Libra and I have Venus in Aries. We have been married a looong time and are happy but we do have pretty different tastes and ways of expressing love. Venus in Libra likes cards, romantic dinners, etc. My Venus in Aries thinks it's romantic to take a sudden road trip and send a "love ya" text. Also with this aspect be careful of arguments over money.

Mars trine Saturn is actually a pretty decent aspect in a synastry chart. You will have an appreciation of the consistency the Saturn person brings to your life in general. This aspect is also a stabilizing one, and brings some groundedness to the union. The aspect is a positive one for lasting attraction after the initial flash in the pan. Mars/Saturn aspects can be tricky so if you have to have one in a synastry chart then this is the best one to have.

Ascendant trine Moon-This one is also a beneficial aspect. It indicates that you will be "in tune" with her feelings. Emotional expression should come fairly easily between you and will feel comfortable in each other's company.

Mercury trine Venus- Generally there will be easy communications between you two and this aspect indicates she may spur your interest in the arts, design, or other similar pursuits.

Mercury trine Mars- This a fun aspect and indicates that the relationship will be intellectually stimulating. It can indicate that the Mars person (her) will help spur you on to higher achievements. Also indicates lively discussion and debates. DH and I have this and I love this aspect

Mars opposite Neptune- It is important to handle any disappointments in a way that keeps the Neptune person grounded in reality and doesn't allow them to play victim. The Neptune person can blow hot and cold and the Mars person can end up over-idealizing them. On the positive side, the Mars person can spur the Neptune person into taking some of their dreams/ideas and turning them into a more realistic form.

Hope that helps a bit more.