Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 29-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Pathfinder
What has helped me a lot, and to put it into one simple word, is "freedom."

Respecting and living my own freedom and that of everyone around me. That's a lot more loaded than it may seem to be. It includes not worrying about what others may think of you. It includes not participating in mind-games, agendas and lies because this type of behavior manifests false impressions and worlds for yourself and others which means you're impeding on their freedom to make conscious/accurate choices. This includes your personal life like family and friends and extends as far as how you let media and government for example affect you. It forces you to be mindful about every action, word and thought. It's a very humbling experience realizing how much we operate from hidden agenda when we ask ourselves regularly "what's the reason behind this thought or action? Why am I doing or saying this right now?" And then admitting to yourself "that's not who I want to be." You "strip" yourself down that way, there's not much left to be afraid of anymore. At the same time your fear of "the outside" diminishes and is replaced by compassion because you realize it's a reflection of all of us. We have manifested the very things that frighten us and to break that down we have to fix the distortions inside us.

<3

Edit: And fasting! Extremely liberating if done properly and in accordance with your body's needs. It's a physical approach to the above.

Last edited by GypsyRose : 29-04-2016 at 01:25 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Seeker
How to release your anxiety; Release it. You don't need to meditate for it. If you think and know that you can release them in that very moment, you can. I'm telling you, I had alot of anxieties. From dying to getting abducted. Say 'I release all my fear right now'. The only reason they would still be there would be that you expect it like that/don't believe that it works like that... But it does. But you need to choose whatever you think will make you release them. Expectation is a big key in anxiety. But once you know where your heart is, you won't have any. Cause your heart knows the truth. You may be feeling that the fears are trying to come through but you'll know they ain't real. And they'll disappear... Sorry for bad english/bad explanation :)