Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 13-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Neeti_Shri

thank you so much dear,

yes,i can completely understand.but what i meant was demonic qualities.i didn't label anyone demonic.because there is no such thing.at the divine level,there is no good or bad,even.

well,if we were to speak at levels of consciousness,then i would say,demonic,animal,human,and divine-this applies only for humans.tell ME about evil spirits,i've been through the whole gamut of all these experiences.i had a bout of schizophrenia in sept 2001,[scientifically called that-but its not a disease according to me] that lasted 2 months,just after i had my reiki 1. I have had a deep cleansing due to a sudden input of reiki energy,thats all. but miraculously,due to deep prayers i was healed in no time.

one more thing,is that i have emerged out of the past 10 years of hell,with a crystal-clear mind,a healthy body and a happy/joyful soul.do you want to really know what god and reiki helped me through? i am sharing this because i have not learnt any other kind of healing whatsoever.

1,in 2007,i had a very severe cervical dystonia[chronic patient-its also called torticollis],it took 3 years to heal.now my neck is back to normal.if you tell this to any patient who has experienced dystonia,they might faint of shock.it is a life-long ailment for some.

2,same year,i had a severe attack of sciatica in my lower back.the entire left leg was affected.because i had been walking in a very awkward position since my neck was affected,i got the pain,people say that sciatica pain is thee 3rd worst pain in the world,the first being heart attacks,and the second being kidney stones. within a year, i started squatting on the floor for as long as i liked.i also managed to do a lot of yoga.

3,two and a half months back,i fell down a flight of stairs,and my hip,or pubic bone,fractured. i was walking around since day 1,i did all my stuff myself,not one time during all these days have i taken anyone's help for anything.

4,apart from this,black magic was done on my family,once on me separately,and once on my brother.i am sharing these details to let you know the hell i've been thru.my only message to everyone is,you cannot get to god's abode without passing through years or even lifetimes of hell/hellish existence.

the fact is that once we become reiki channels,we emit such an amount of love and light,that negative people and beings cant stand it. it is natural and no one is to be blamed.

god uses a checklist,because he may be the most-merciful father of all and he is completely impartial,but he will be committing treason if he does not dispense justice to each and every soul.there are people,who kill,rape,steal and many other heinous crimes.you think god will pardon them? god will not pardon even a saint,if he does something wrong.then what to speak of such people and other demonic beings?

n remember that with every soul,negativity is only a passing phase.

nothing is wrong with you,but remember that everyone,myself included are just at a human level.what differentiates us fro the rest,is that our ego crops up every 5-10 minutes.isnt it a fact?all evil actions are done in a state of ego,and this applies to all beings,anywhere.

my father reacts badly to reiki,so does everyone else,who cant see the energy.people everywhere need proof to believe in god? how can they understand reiki? anyway,everything is ultimately for the good.no one can escape hell,heaven,but some of us are aiming to go beyond both,to the abode of no return!! hugs,neets.
Old 13-01-2011, 07:32 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus
My gf learned to be a reiki master in India this past year and she has been teaching me over the last two months.

I have completed my level one and recently did a mini-session on her to alleviate a pain in her neck (she commonly has it and believed it is due to a closed throat chakra). As I was lying next to her with my hand close to her neck, I suddenly felt the connection that occurs when it begins....but some weird things began to happen. I started to speak in a strange language (not even a language...it sounded almost snake-like). The words were not coming from me but rather through me. While this was happening, I could visualize white light attempting to target her throat but whatever it was I was seeing was fighting me. The sounds became more pronounced and almost chant-like. I could see a darkness in her throat becoming distorted and twisted but not relinquishing the hold. I then came to a realization that it would not be the light that would calm it but my voice. I continued to "speak" to it in this snake tongue and it seemed as if our energies melded.

This went on for about 5 mins or so at which time, it was as if we reached a mutual point of calmness.

Can anyone make sense of this??

You could be dealing with a negative entity attached to her throat, and that your guides took over the healing session. As you continue to work with reiki, you'll notice that sometimes you feel someone with you (sometimes right besides you) or the person you are working on reports feeling another pair of hands.
Old 13-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Erebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Kundalini is sometimes known as serpent power and is often depicted as a snake. Maybe you were utilizing it somehow but I'm not a reiki practitioner.

I had a strong feeling it was connected to Kundalini energy. She has had throat chakra blockages for some time and recently, she began to hiss in her sleep.

As I mentioned, it is an odd thing, so I was hoping to get more insight on this specifically.
Old 13-01-2011, 07:45 PM
sidewalk_bends

Thank you neetikamath TheDivine.

neetikamath, the proof is all of life and existence. We can do no more to prove that God exists than we can to prove we are not here, but that we are everywhere. It is not our purpose to prove that God or the Divine exists because what is shall always be regardless of one's belief or efforts to convince otherwise. Words can do no justice. Symbols can do no justice. We are. We are everything and everyone. We are every thought and every spoken word. We are the past and we are the future. We are all that is and all there will ever be, and yet we are nothing and everything all at once. We are, and yet so are you.
Old 13-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Erebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
You could be dealing with a negative entity attached to her throat, and that your guides took over the healing session. As you continue to work with reiki, you'll notice that sometimes you feel someone with you (sometimes right besides you) or the person you are working on reports feeling another pair of hands.

I was definitely guided through the entire process. I didn't feel a negative entity but rather something confused. It seemed frightened to let go but eased after my energy attuned to it.
Old 14-01-2011, 05:03 AM
Neeti_Shri

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalk_bends

neetikamath, the proof is all of life and existence. We can do no more to prove that God exists than we can to prove we are not here, but that we are everywhere. It is not our purpose to prove that God or the Divine exists because what is shall always be regardless of one's belief or efforts to convince otherwise. Words can do no justice. Symbols can do no justice. We are. We are everything and everyone. We are every thought and every spoken word. We are the past and we are the future. We are all that is and all there will ever be, and yet we are nothing and everything all at once. We are, and yet so are you.

yes,i know all this,yet knowing is different from experiencing this.have you experienced any of what you have written? and i am definitely not trying to prove that god exists.i know and have experienced god,thats all.so i speak from my experiences.
Old 14-01-2011, 06:01 AM
sidewalk_bends

neetikamath,

:)
Old 01-07-2014, 08:32 AM
jaysam

Allison Eaton is offering Reiki Courses and Reiki Training with the experience of years in the field of Reiki and Yoga.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Master

Thumbs up

@TheDivine

First off I want to say that i think its good to be skeptical but when it comes to divine healing we have to have faith and surrender to the process. When i do reiki i can feel my guides working with me and fully trust them. I am also a reiki master and I believe there is nothing complicated about reiki or energy healing. As long as the good intention is there and it is intended for the highest good then the rest will take care of itself. You also have to have the clients permission for the healing. You say there are bad reactions. Well i just see it as a healing crisis. I have had this happen to me many times. The higher vibration brings out more the things that need to be healed and then the energy adjusts itself. It depends how you look at things. About the symbols, i actually feel their energy. I don't need to question what they do or their validity.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:41 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
the voice may have been saying " stop doing reiki " unless you are a very perfected soul.... how does one become a master of reiki, how long does that take?

i am a reiki master and i never heard of anything like that happening.

reiki is just a tool to focus facilitating healing. it's not the reiki that heals, it's the person you're working on who decides to accept healing.

one need not be 'perfect' and it took me a year to go from level one to master. that's not all together-that's with breaks in between.