Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 30-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Occultist

Question Black eyed Children?

I am curious if anyone has encountered a BEC/Black eyed child?
Black eyed children known as BEC's I am getting emails about these beings almost every day and eye witness accounts. Mostly Midwestern areas small rural towns but they can and have shown up everywhere in every state. More so in Kansas oddly enough but again everywhere and by people all over the spectrum. Atheist Agnostic Christian, Blue collar, to Doctors and writers you name it.
Missouri -- Black-Eyed Child
In 2009, a Lawson, Missouri, housewife answered a knock at her front door to find a young girl she did not recognize. The child, about seven years old and wearing a white dress, had dirty hair and bad breath. She said she needed help and pleaded to come inside, but the woman noticed the girl's eyes were coal black. The woman immediately closed the door and locked it; she was so traumatized that she needed medical attention and refused to leave her house for days. Dozens of reports of black-eyed children appearing at people's doors have surfaced from around the world in recent years.
These children, typically between the ages of 8 and 16, have very pale skin, some people say it even looks plastic, or artificial, but other than that they look like normal children. Witnesses say they either dress in drab clothes, generally blue jeans and a hoodie, or they wear very old-fashioned, handmade clothing, similar to what Amish people wear or Les Mis type clothing.
Sometimes they travel in pairs, sometimes in groups and sometimes you’ll see just one. Regardless, these BECs seem to evoke an instant feeling of terror. Not just suspicion or even fear. But pure, gut-wrenching, mind-numbing terror.

What do they do that’s so terrifying? They ask to enter your home or your vehicle. But it’s not what they ask – it’s how they ask it.

Witnesses report that the BEC approach and try to get you to let them into your home to use the phone or ask you to give them a ride home because they’re lost or they forgot something. And when they speak it’s in a monotone, almost hypnotic. One witness even compared it to hypnosis she’d undergone to quit smoking.

No matter what you say to these children they don’t answer questions or speak about anything else. They just keep saying, “Let us in. We won’t hurt you. This won’t take long.” This won’t take long?!
David Weatherly describes his research into the phenomenon as Whitley Strieber asks, 'can this be real?' EXCEPT, Whitley has reason to believe that it may be. It turns out that he has seen such a child...

David Weatherly has been investigating paranormal subjects for over 35 years, investigating cases around the country and abroad. He has written on a diverse range of topics including cryptozoology, UFOs and hauntings.

What do you guys think? What is your opinion of what this might be?
Old 02-02-2013, 04:52 AM
Seeker

I've heard David Weatherly on coast to coast am talking about the BECs.

I think the stories are fascinating. I'm not sure what to make of this phenomena unless I encounter it myself.

Demonic? David Weatherly seems to think so. Alien? I guess this is also a possibility. I'm leaning more toward demon though.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Master

I think that a child is still a child despite their eyecolor
Personally, my eye color changes constantly
one moment it can be brown with a ring of green, the next it can be the color of a hot fire, the following it could be gold, a sapphire blue, a deep violet, etc. I can also choose to devoid it of color, leaving it a deep gray.
monotonous...- well if you had black eyes, some people would be afraid of you. they would turn you away.. after the *th time of asking to be let in.. you would become afraid if you told any more that pleading, and you would lose the plea in your voice if you gave up already but were trying in desperate hope. oftentimes the blackening of the eyes is a sign of a very weak flame as I've found in my task as a keeper of the light, typically meaning the person has given up.

personally.. I've met a black eyed child. I let her into my home. She had asking for a drink of water, and when I gave it, she cried. As I extended my energy (I'm a healer) I noticed many entities rooted on her, making her presence repelling. instead of casting her out, I casted the spirits away from her, and her eyes changed to a light green-blue color. Had I not cast them out, they would've most likely spread through my home as well, but I have long experience with spirits and could handle them fairly easily. There are many reasons a person's eyes will change black, however darkness is simply a deprivation of light and thus can quickly change.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 14-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Guide

Whenever i get a slight feeling of being scared i start yelling for god or Arch Angel michael, i cant imagine That, Nor Do I want To, i'd call On All the angels And god Force lol
Old 16-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Shincarra

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I think that a child is still a child despite their eyecolor
Personally, my eye color changes constantly
one moment it can be brown with a ring of green, the next it can be the color of a hot fire, the following it could be gold, a sapphire blue, a deep violet, etc. I can also choose to devoid it of color, leaving it a deep gray.
monotonous...- well if you had black eyes, some people would be afraid of you. they would turn you away.. after the *th time of asking to be let in.. you would become afraid if you told any more that pleading, and you would lose the plea in your voice if you gave up already but were trying in desperate hope. oftentimes the blackening of the eyes is a sign of a very weak flame as I've found in my task as a keeper of the light, typically meaning the person has given up.

personally.. I've met a black eyed child. I let her into my home. She had asking for a drink of water, and when I gave it, she cried. As I extended my energy (I'm a healer) I noticed many entities rooted on her, making her presence repelling. instead of casting her out, I casted the spirits away from her, and her eyes changed to a light green-blue color. Had I not cast them out, they would've most likely spread through my home as well, but I have long experience with spirits and could handle them fairly easily. There are many reasons a person's eyes will change black, however darkness is simply a deprivation of light and thus can quickly change.
Thanks for your take on BEC's and how you handeled the situation but what would you advise people without your abilities to do when confronted with these children? Thanks for your story and your help.
Old 17-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Master

Shincarra, it's wonderful to hear your concern
Thank you for expressing it.
I would recommend that the best thing to do is to get help.
If you don't have help at hand, go outside and sit with them, talk to them,listen and care. Ask for protection from your guides, and put up your best defenses, however don't protect yourself from the child, just all things influencing them. If you shield yourself from the child, you'll be on high alert and be evident about it, which can be about as damaging as slamming the door on them, like someone who wants to help out of pity rather than knowing really what to do.
Now, if your intuition says absolutely do not help them, listen to it. Be gentle about it, and contact someone who you know can help them. I'm always available, and I'm certain there are many others equipped with those skills needed, you simply need cleansing, shielding, and awareness abilities, to the degree and confidence of tackling large scale projects- discipline at keeping calm would be the best to describe it, despite the situation.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 17-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Master

Also, there is the golden tool for this situation- a crystal such as quartz. Have the child touch the Crystal, and ask them to use it to ground themselves and clear out their aura, and intend it so- basically visualize it happening. When you are done, check the vibes you get from the child. Ask them to wait a moment, and go rinse off the rock while visualize yourself rinsing out all darkness from it, and it disappearing down the drain, transforming into light as it goes. Now fill the Crystal with light by visualizing it so, then bring it back out to the child, give it to them, and then bring them in if you're comfortable, or go outdoors with them. Right now they are cleansed and the light will comfort them. Speak with them, and see if there is anything you can do to help or that you can get them in those terms. Be cautious, but consider them a child, still a stranger but one who desires help. Hope this helps, and always listen to your intuition.

Old 17-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Pathfinder

Wow this is so interesting, its my first time to hear about this. I guess Iwill be more observant when handling children.

Let me ask a question, what would happen if you let them in without knowing?
Old 17-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Shincarra

Thank you Shadedragon
The information is helpful to me and others, I am sure. I am well protected all of the time, but I would want to help a child in need. Thank you again
Old 17-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers
Wow this is so interesting, its my first time to hear about this. I guess Iwill be more observant when handling children.

Let me ask a question, what would happen if you let them in without knowing?
Without knowing, you 're susceptible to welcoming into your home any and all energies attached to and influencing them, which as you don't know what they are, could be potentially harmful, especially since they can detach from the child into the surroundings including yourself. That would be the explanation for the bad vibes and such. Upon cleansing the child and helping them ground themselves, that make things far safer for both of you.