Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Enaveel

Weird effects like chills AFTER meditation? and some advice on this situation?

Greetings to all,
I know theirs a lot of information about sensations during meditation, but what about sensations after meditation? (specifically chills)

Im sort of new to meditation and i managed to meditate for about 26 minutes before getting interrupted. 26 minutes is the longest i have meditated.

The meditation i was doing was focusing on the pineal gland/third eye, while listening to some pineal gland activation frequencies on my ipod in the dark.

After the meditation i got chills. not going up my spine or anything, but lots of chills,shivers..ect for no apparent reason. I was also a bit cold afterwards (I have head some say this is because the heart beats slower during meditation and can affect the body temperature)

What concerns me though is i have heard people say chills are associated with negative energy.. but if that were the case, i do not know where the negative energy would come from.

so i would like some advice about this. what do chills after meditation mean? is it really negative energy? if so, how can i prevent it from occurring?

After meditation i hear people are also supposed to be "grounded" and should feel at piece with themselves. Yet, i have found myself getting clumsier and even feeling.. "less psychic" I still have yet to experience anything "psychic" no deja vu, voices, orbs..ect and this kinda upsets me sometimes to the point where i feel like crying.

when i did some meditation before this (usually lasted around 5-10 minutes at the most because i would fall asleep) i would wake up feeling again "less psychic" less sensitive to energies, my aura..ect

I would really appreciate it if someone would give me some insight on this situation. Help and hints would be really appreciated.
Also, i know this is a lot of text, so i thank those who read it all in advance
Old 19-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Enaveel

Please? ...Anyone?
I guess it looks like I'm going on my journey alone then
Old 19-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

Grounding is the thing that keeps you from being clumsy (cerebellum is an overtone directly connected to your shin/feet) or falling asleep prematurely and yields emotional stability..
To solve this issue, just keep your feets still on the ground and draw energies up through them (focus on your hip while thinking calm yet strong thoughts, and grow the buzz outwards, both up and down).

To be "psycic", you do not only need to be highly crystalized, the fuel to make sure things work at full power is equaly vital.. something also associated with grounding.
Make sure that an equal emphasis is given to every part of yourself... and nothing will ever go wrong.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Master
I find when I get goosebumps during anything associated with the spiritual, it is usually a positive thing.....i feel it when a truth is spoken or when the Divine (Angels are present) and such.....it maybe that you came closer to the 'veil' or you vibrations lifted to a higher level, and you body sensed it?.....not sure, but I dont see it as a negative at all..........peace xx
Old 20-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Master
Enaveel... Your sensations sound like the effects of energy shifts that happen from your meditation practice. This is a normal part of your awakening and transformation process.

For me, the most effective way to integrate energy changes is conscious belly breathing. Put one hand on your lower belly, below your navel, and feel the movement of your breath making it rise and fall. Doing this after meditation, or at any time, allows things to flow more smoothly.

Xan

Old 20-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account
I feel cold breezes during meditation sometimes. I really don't believe it is negative energy so try not to be afraid. Some people tell you it is negative because they are afraid of the unknown and thus anything they don't understand seems negative.

The times where these sort of breezes have appeared most intently are those when I've asked for help or been talking to my loved ones, so rest assured I think they are beautiful experiences to have. It means you are on the right track!
Old 20-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I feel cold breezes during meditation sometimes. I really don't believe it is negative energy so try not to be afraid. Some people tell you it is negative because they are afraid of the unknown and thus anything they don't understand seems negative.

The times where these sort of breezes have appeared most intently are those when I've asked for help or been talking to my loved ones, so rest assured I think they are beautiful experiences to have. It means you are on the right track!
Breeze occurs due to throat chakra activity... and is a good thing, yes.
But the throat area was not mentioned, nor did he/she say cold air was blowing at him/her.. but just becoming cold.
Old 20-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Breeze occurs due to throat chakra activity... and is a good thing, yes.
But the throat area was not mentioned, nor did he/she say cold air was blowing at him/her.. but just becoming cold.

Breeze doesn't just occur in relation to throat chakra. Sometimes they happen at random for me.

Sorry I missed the bit about just becoming cold. But personally I still think this is a good sign. I have experienced bursts of cold, feeling cold, warmth on skin and a general feeling of warmth, both in and out of meditation. I agree with Xan about it being related to energy and can't see it is anything to worry about.
Old 20-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Breeze doesn't just occur in relation to throat chakra. Sometimes they happen at random for me.
Does your throat chakra function properly? yes?.. then it occurs.
If it doesnt function as it should, it never occurs.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:26 PM
wonderwoman2012

I'm new to the forum too. I was able to reach what they call Amen during mediation. After I came out of mediation I felt strong vibrations throughout my body. I felt as if I was grounded and on one accord with the universe and all things around me. I felt as if I was floating whenever I walked; this lasted 2 or 3 days. I was at peace and negative things bounced right off of me. Nothing could steal my joy.