Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 18-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Enlightener

I find that somewhat offensive Jamesart, but I'll let it slip

If you are asking what is 'greater' I'd say God. My definition of God is Life, it is existence, bot manifest and unmanifest. To compare the entirety of existence to a tool that is used by humans, I'd say God is greater than this tool.

Money was invented in order to simplify trade. It has now become one of the grossest, most devilish subjects used to control humanity. I border on the belief that money is the way the world is today, wars, famine, bloodshed; what have you, though money in and of itself isn't 'bad' per say, it is the system we have that surrounds money, and how it is being used that is the defining principle which makes me call it 'bad'.

Bless

Jello
Old 18-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Master
Everything is GOD, even money, give me the money any day lol.
Old 18-07-2011, 09:37 AM
mattie

Two Completely Different Things

This is comparing 2 completely different things that really don't have anything to do w/ each other.
Old 18-07-2011, 12:28 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
I find that somewhat offensive Jamesart, but I'll let it slip

If you are asking what is 'greater' I'd say God. My definition of God is Life, it is existence, bot manifest and unmanifest. To compare the entirety of existence to a tool that is used by humans, I'd say God is greater than this tool.

Money was invented in order to simplify trade. It has now become one of the grossest, most devilish subjects used to control humanity. I border on the belief that money is the way the world is today, wars, famine, bloodshed; what have you, though money in and of itself isn't 'bad' per say, it is the system we have that surrounds money, and how it is being used that is the defining principle which makes me call it 'bad'.

Bless

Jello

Agreed. Money is not God, if God is anything, it is this fine planet God has entrusted us with - his children. God created everything natural, Money was created by humans...and now is a key for committing sin.
Old 18-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Enlightener

Haha, yes. But even money is a part of God/Life. Thought I'd just put that out there. :)
Old 18-07-2011, 01:05 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Haha, yes. But even money is a part of God/Life. Thought I'd just put that out there. :)

Thats true, but I also see God as the Creator - he is both the essence of life, but he is the Creator. :)
Old 19-07-2011, 02:20 AM
jamesart7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
This is comparing 2 completely different things that really don't have anything to do w/ each other.

god and money are not so different at all, because they are both powerful. the only difference of the two is that money can control people, and god can't...
Old 19-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Stellar_Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
god and money are not so different at all, because they are both powerful. the only difference of the two is that money can control people, and god can't...

Hmm. Take a trip to the Vatican and then tell me that god can't control people. Of course, the argument can be made that those of the Vatican are in reality driven by money but that would be blasphemous. Who said that??
Old 19-07-2011, 03:58 AM
jamesart7

If the Vatican is really driven by money, then money is really controlling us all... For me, the god of the 21st century is MONEY.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
Which is greater?

GOD or Money?

if you are in favor of god.. reply "G" and your reason bellow
if you are in favor of money.. reply "M" and your reason bellow.

please help me, this is my project research.. if i don't finish this.. i will fail in class... thanks...
Jehovah God,because heloved us so much that he gave up his son's life for imperfect human. and!...serving money means serving it's one's god.