Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Experiencer
Question My wife's uncanny ability.....

My wife has a weird ability to identify crystals without looking at them. She just has to hold them in her hand and she can tell you what type of stone it is. It seems to work with crystals she is familiar with, such as quartz, citrine, tourmaline, fluorite, labradorite and a few others.

It's not even a texture thing because she can identify different polished crystal balls, and it's more than just the stone she can even identify colors. I put a green fluorite ball in her hand, one that she never felt/saw before. She was like " ooohh something green.... it's a green fluorite " and of course she was correct.

She was able to identify tourmaline inside crystal balls as well. It's all very strange. I don't think it would work with crystals she was not familiar with like an iron rose for example.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
My wife has a weird ability to identify crystals without looking at them. She just has to hold them in her hand and she can tell you what type of stone it is. It seems to work with crystals she is familiar with, such as quartz, citrine, tourmaline, fluorite, labradorite and a few others.

It's not even a texture thing because she can identify different polished crystal balls, and it's more than just the stone she can even identify colors. I put a green fluorite ball in her hand, one that she never felt/saw before. She was like " ooohh something green.... it's a green fluorite " and of course she was correct.

She was able to identify tourmaline inside crystal balls as well. It's all very strange. I don't think it would work with crystals she was not familiar with like an iron rose for example.

With crystals she is unfamiliar with it is understandable entirely if she has not heard of it she may not recognize the name, however, perhaps it is still possible she may be able to recognize the color? Or perhaps something of another format like certain base minerals, in time?

Either way it certainly sounds like she is a very sensitive, and intuitive woman, especially if as you say she is able to distinguish between polished stones in the way in which you've described.

Personally I would encourage development of these skills. Experiment together for a bit, and see what happens. Try with stones she has not heard of as well, with what has been described here- being able to differentiate stones she is already familiar with- in time it is possible for her to become able to differentiate with stones she has not heard of as soon as she becomes familiar with them.

It sounds this could be great practice to help develop further her intuitive ability. And a very interesting gift indeed.

Thanks for sharing this.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:36 AM
Experiencer
Hi Saturinepluto ! Thanks for the response ! Yes she is extremely sensitive. She says she can actually feel and identify different energy patterns from the stones When I first started importing the large crystal clusters she was sick and nauseous with the almost overwhelming energy. Now she says she is used to it.

I wish I had an ounce of her perception when it comes to crystals. I'm not sure why I didn't share this with you before, I guess I just didn't think about it and took it for granted.

Black obsidian makes her feel sick, but black quartz or tourmaline does not. She claims tourmaline makes her feel calm and grounded and needs it to " balance " herself. She carries a 45 mm quartz sphere with white and red tourmaline inclusions when she travels.

Speaking of traveling she can connect to crystals when " traveling " or at least uses them as aids. I must point out she practices wicca or whatever you call it. I just love crystals around the house because they are beautiful works of art by mother nature, but to her they are something more. If you ask her she will probably say I am more " obsessed " with crystals than she is, but she certainly knows how to use them more than I can.