Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Mind; Hmm - indeed - analyse - know thy Self - you may think it was "spiritual instinct" but wasnt it more like "ciltural instinct" ?? Think about it...

Because even if you yourself did not read or know the bible, still, nevertheless, your living in a society that EXPECTS you to "believe the bible" - and so , at your core it is almost a guarantee that you always were influenced BY the bible and its god even though you never actively sort it out... Religion is PERVASIVE and INSIDIOUS Folks - so as Christ actually advised shun and avoid it all, taught to those with ears to hear....
Old 28-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Suspended
The reason to bring out my case in my early post is other Gods realize that they can take advantage on our body or energy in my body. My body must have provided certain sign or aura to attract him to integrate into my body. That's why their greedy activities is resulting my interaction with|by that Chinese worship God.

But after he find that he can't as expected to have a good harvest of something from his target that's why he gets angry. Then how can it be my fault? And scolding me of my defending power of my inner self? That's a bit funny for the big joke.

On the other hand, I don't do anything bad to him. And I never take advantage on him when he's inside of me. That's good behavior or personality on my side and showing the lower value of his intention to be integrated into my body.

So the point to attend other Gods rally may result in unnecessary trouble created by them. But not all Gods will do in this manner. And it's our own personal outlook for not getting into this mess up situation like me.So you're free to choose your choices.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
Last night I went somewhere and their were Hare Krishnas and I joined in on their dancing. Today I went to church and the reverend said that God told him about someone with a Foreign God and to stop worshipping that God. What do you all think?

I think when we open ourselves to churches, we open ourselves to " Spirits." Jesus once asked a demon his name, it said, " My name is legion for we are many." A legion could be as many as 6 thousand! That means a human could be influenced by 6,000 evil influences, all in one person. Its highly possible that just one person could be more damaging than a church. And if your dealing with two like that, then your being influenced by 12,000 evil sources. Some demons know this and will leave and come back with any amount of demons that they think is needed for a person. They will gang up on you, and get 30,000 demons if they sense its needed.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Knower

If you read the Old Testament Krishna is a foreign God. He is not Yewah. God through out history punished the Israelites for going with Gods in foreign lands. Solomon lost his kingdom for worshipping God's of his wives. Be careful with Hinduism its origins have similarities with things considered OCCULT to Christianity
Old 01-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadGirl
If you read the Old Testament Krishna is a foreign God. He is not Yewah. God through out history punished the Israelites for going with Gods in foreign lands. Solomon lost his kingdom for worshipping God's of his wives. Be careful with Hinduism its origins have similarities with things considered OCCULT to Christianity

You speak my heart. I see many, thanks GadGirl. Now days they produce some illusive attraction. And many Christians are deluded so they should be war by now by their own senses. Occult isn't good for faith with Christianity belief. It doesn't change better but even worse. Why? That's what I saw.